Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pepperspray

IP Banned? damm torrentz! EL ...the new RIAA? lol

refab old 17" macbook pro, OSX 10.4.11, 2.4G Intel Duo, 4G DDR2, Nividia GeForce 8600GT 256MB. Installed EL from site, followed instructions to which EL message states : Your IP is banned. That means you, or someone from your IP did something very nasty, so we had to block this IP address.... only 1 (one) nasty thing we do and we do that in the privacy of our homes (natch!) Due to work constraints can only log on after 9pm PST. Help? peace out

postscript : i can log on test server (which I never have tried before :) but I'm gonna pass on testing PK server :P )

Edited by pepperspray

Odd, I see the pepperspray character has logged on fine (even today!) other than one attempt today from a totally different location.

And even more odd, this IP you are posting from doesn't match either IP from your character (the normal one that works or the banned one).

thank Ms A., you always do wonders with what poor lame creatures we be. :) Problem resolved by the way, (turned off TOR, which was set as default)...hence different IPs. TY again, see you online. peace out