Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cicero

Legion of Doom now accepting applications

Register on my forums:

http://no-exit.org/phpbb/index.php

Begin by going to the Legion of Doom forum, and selecting the application for "Minion". Copy and past the application into a forum PM and fill it out.

Applications will soon follow for positions of Lieutenant and General. It is necessary to work up the ranks (You must be accepted as a Minion before you can be promoted to Lieutenant).

Right now I think that the Legion of Doom will be a primarily role-playing guild. Being "evil" in this case does NOT mean breaking the rules of the game, bag-stealing, pk-ing newbs, etc. I'm hoping to co-ordinate events with the "good" RP-ing guilds. I have some ideas already, but I want to talk with some guild leaders first.

Oh, and trading within the guild is encouraged.

About time you finally made a guild! So... are you on the Light side or the dark side?, E.G. Light Side (ASPICO) with every other guild in EL, headed by the Rangers and Rivan Warriors, ASPICO (Anti Some People In CO) or with CO that have umm CO...

I like that fact the Rivan Warriors is one of the main light side guilds :P but you might have put that there cause your a x Rivan warrior :lol:

Nah i know how much wise hates some peoplew in CO. I personlly only hate one and thats because he hates meh, for NOoooooo reason!

About time you finally made a guild!

I think it's almost too late. Just about everybody is already in a guild :?

Well, almost everyone....hey wait, now I'm in one too!! SWEET!!! :D:cry:

The Legion of Doom is alive and taking over EL!!!!

"And as the Minions take over, all that is light shall turn to dark....."

ooooooooo, please train me in the ways of the light side master aerowind O_o... or maybe ill be on the darkside... does the darkside have a deathstar? :lol:

Ok, now our guild bot is actually running. You get better prices as guild members, so join my Legion of DOOM!

Yes, join us! Become a minion in the legion!!! We have very good rates for all members (thanks to Quintus!) Check us out at http://no-exit.org. You won't be disappointed once you have joined! We seek all types of worthy souls! Fill out an app today! Cicero is buying souls as we speak!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

CHEERS!

The Legion of Doom is still accepting applications! Just look up Cicero, RakThul, bolanlongpants or Jormane and we'll help you get started! Have fun and hope to see you soon!! :P :wink:

CHEERS!

RakThul

HAHA ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO ASPICO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

get bent fs :P

umm im in doom and umm yeah also im bringing the post back up to life... instead of making a new thread witch i assume wastes more space then a post...