Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mejo

Come check out my great EL website!

I wouldn't recommend ranging to newbies though, just too expensive.

And newbies shouldn't waste money on axes, instead you should explain them that fighting barehanded is most likely getting them much more xp per fight.

Also did you mention the gargoyles in WS? maybe VOTD would be a better place to send them at the beginning.

Otherwise looking nice, keep up the good work! :P

in your extras section you said that OA lvl 35 is good for bears this is wrong, you need to be a much stronger fighter for bears, plus they mana burn you. And Overall Level doesnt really have anything to do with the way you train, you can have 50 OA and not be able to do spiders, it all depends on your att/def and where you put your pps into p/c/r/w/i/v

Edited by RunTime

I wouldn't recommend ranging to newbies though, just too expensive.

And newbies shouldn't waste money on axes, instead you should explain them that fighting barehanded is most likely getting them much more xp per fight.

Also did you mention the gargoyles in WS? maybe VOTD would be a better place to send them at the beginning.

Otherwise looking nice, keep up the good work! :( There arent many gagoiels in ws.

There arent many gagoiels in ws.

I thought it would be to hard for them to go to votd. I've only seen one gargoil. I still think newbies could yous ranging. Can you guys do me a favor and tell people about my site? for sum reason its not showing up on google or any other surch engine.