Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Infamous

Increased Gc drops from monsters

perhaps making the GC progression for mobs more even is a good idea, and even raising the base amount of GC a mob will drop is good as I can attest to being pretty pissed off when a fluff drops 3gc

but on the other hand, part of me wonders whose fault it really is that all fighter PKers now have to take every neg perk meaning they cant do other skills, why they need all neg perks for the ''right'' build at higher mob levels ?

part of me thinks nobody forces you to only train a/d , nobody forced you to become a PK geek who took all neg perks at the expense of being able to play the game like someone who doesnt have those perks

so yes, even the GC out for the drops sure but you cant really ask for more GC because you fucked your characters up by taking all the neg perks

*edit* sorry for swearing its the northern brit in me

to be able to train them for good exp?

ofcourse we could waste 17 pp to get less exp, but that would be the same as being a potioner and solely lvl on small mana pots just cause the pp for Sr's could be used elsewhere

anyway the topic can be close, our suggestion got heard

thanks for listening Radu :)

uhmmm, so you basically got negative perks to get advance (in PP) over others and now you insits, that you should be also rewarded for it in gc, so you could offset the negative side of those perks?

advantage? no, every fighter got those perks.

yes perks are negative, but they should in no way make Gc buying the only option to make Gc

thats why we asked for this change so we can work for our Gc by farming the monsters we normally train on

Every fighter does not have Hellspawn

Maybe since most gc's are being bought to buy nexus removal stones, hydro bars...NOT HE/SRS and Augmented leather armor maybe Nexus stones should no longer be a harvesting event, but a random drop chance from mobs ogre and higher?

This would keep them in the hands of the fighters, they want them all anyhow. Of course you can always sell your 350K + drop for gc's to buy your srs/he or keep it for your self. Then those ebul harvestor alts, wont have that extra 350k gc's to sell from those stones

lol u contradict yourself in your own post.

you acknowledge those perks are needed to train high level mobs (unless putting "right" in double quotes is you thinking that those negs aren't needed for those mobs (with the exception of being like 30 a/d over them), which just displays lack of knowledge and experience)... but then you try and blame us for taking said perks.

gg.

Wasnt Masterpiter perkless?

For a good time yes. For that whole time he trained fluff and feros and very rarely PK'ed.

Towards the end he negged out, then he trained yeti and PK'ed more.

EDIT: ...and even if he didn't neg at all, he was way way higher than Yeti a/d (which i stipulated as the one exception).

Edited by Korrode

I was also perkless until I sold char 2 years ago (was 144 oa back then), and I pk'd and was at total war with PKG :rolleyes: good ol' times :)

lol u contradict yourself in your own post.

well for starters contradicting yourself is asking for positive results for your character after taking every negative perk in the game , of course its going to make the game harder for you if you so wish to bring up what contradiction is or is not

Im all for evening out the base line of GC that a creature drops, but asking to increase the GC drops outright is ridiculous considering the players themselves brought this situation about where you cant ''train right'' on a creature with the attribute cap poll ( version 1 and 2 )

Or perhaps fighting shoud become the only skill in the game where taking every negative perk actually becomes a positive in the end ?

Well .there is another solution to giving more money to monsters below Yeti to even out the fact that Yeti farmers earn more than others.

Today there is inflation in the game so if the suggested solution to this is used - that is to increase drops from monsters - the inflation would increase.

To lower inflation and to make it more a level field the only solution is to lower the drops from Yeti to be in par with the monsters below it.