Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Infamous

Increased Gc drops from monsters

People still dont get what we want, let me explain it in very simple words otherwise the thing upon your head which you use it as a flower vase wont get it.

We, who choose to be fighter's, want to earn our living by only fighting, like an alcher can earn his living by only alching.

@GD2D, you talk about getting too much experience from fighting, you can make the highest level pot with 80 pot level and 48 p/c, so please go kill a dragon or yeti or even a mcw with 80 a/d and only 48/48 p/c please. Now GoodDay2ShutUp for you.

-Kaddy

Kaddy We get it, we understand what you want. Some of us just believe that your income should be enough as things are now.

The way I see it, is you can make a good living only fighting. Getting to 130+ a/d is hard..It is supposed to be hard or there would be many many people doing it. I say a 12 year with lower levels then you post on channel 6 @10 phantom warriors, 2 s2e and 600 gc's...Thats 2400 gc's in 5-6 mins? I know I cant make that potting every hour. I wonder with 300he and 40 srs how long someone could harvest phantoms for at 120a/d? 6 hours? 7? put bones in hyper bag and haul to store later. sell for 2.5 each and have loads of gc's right?

I would agree that the lower range drop can be increased a bit, it is a little bad when a fluff or chim drops 2gc's, fur boots (radu's sense of humor?) or even an empty bag. But those tit axe books make up for it. I remember going to npc with 32 of them at time. 32k still buys a few HE/srs to go back for more.

So in short. we get it. We can all read. SOme of us just dont agree with you. That does not mean we are stupid, or hate fighters or dont like you personly. We just feel that as it is with all skills, that time,experince and profit are tied together.

Let me put it this way, does a level 30 potter make a profit on mixing creature food? of course not. Why should a level 110 figher make profit trainning Mountian Chims? But I know a 110 fighter can spend 7 hours on a double fluff, and make pretty good gc's doing it. + the 100000000 chance for an nmt, which still brings in good gc's :P

wel a potter can make a/d pots reas pots physique pots to right for gc but no the like the xp aswell so the make the other pots that dont sell that good

wel a potter can make a/d pots reas pots physique pots to right for gc but no the like the xp aswell so the make the other pots that dont sell that good

a/d/p/c are cheaper to buy from npc then I can make. I make about 1-2gc profit on each when I can sell them. And I make them as I sell sell them brings in a total of 400-600 gc's a week. But I make those as well :P The furs needed to make enough of these to get rich can be a little hard to find ^^

Best profit for new potters unfortantly is to make brs and sell to npc. I make brs and sell them also may be a good idea to lower npcs buy price on these brs. Brs bring about a 2-3gc's profit after food at the moment.

I guess the point is, if you can make profit on a Attack pot, then make it. I do and I make a few gc's each, and the xp adds up. At 70+ level I rarely fail on these pots. But I still fail on potion of engeniering, and some of the higher pots. So I grind out my srs for 1 gc's each profit and keep the price as low as I can for fighters. Wont make you rich. I make most of my gc's from trolls.

So in short. we get it. We can all read. SOme of us just dont agree with you. That does not mean we are stupid, or hate fighters or dont like you personly. We just feel that as it is with all skills, that time,experince and profit are tied together.

Let me put it this way, does a level 30 potter make a profit on mixing creature food? of course not. Why should a level 110 figher make profit trainning Mountian Chims? But I know a 110 fighter can spend 7 hours on a double fluff, and make pretty good gc's doing it. + the 100000000 chance for an nmt, which still brings in good gc's :P

So, let me get this straight, because you dont like some aspects of other skills in the game that are unbalanced also, you come on here and basically what you're saying is "if i have to have a hard time of it everyone else should to! and i'll try and make sure the game's shit for everyone, out of pure spite!".

As for your example... what about myself? i'm not a level 110 fighter, i'm 124/132 a/d. An MCW is 115/115 a/d, and if i go serp them with no flee i make shit all profit.

Edited by Korrode

WARNING SARCASM

Well I suppose to help cut down on costs and loses, fighters/pkers could go on strike, only clear invasions that win days purely for them (sun tzu) etc

" MB in WS pffft no spawns there needed so who care's"

:P

but your point is outdated and not working, so instead go with an idea that will work :P

not everyone will be ebul rich if you increase monster drops and lower the amount of Gc NPCs bring into the game, making it not bad

to keep it simple, Gc coming into the game would stay the same, we could buy items from mixers which they now not make cause it doesnt sell.

fighters will be happy, mixers have a wider variety of stuff to make and they are happy.

no one will be ebul rich cause Gc coming into the game would remain the same, just more balanced between groups

WARNING SARCASM

Well I suppose to help cut down on costs and loses, fighters/pkers could go on strike, only clear invasions that win days purely for them (sun tzu) etc

" MB in WS pffft no spawns there needed so who care's"

:P

Sarcasm?

...sounds like a great idea to me.

Edited by Korrode

I'd love to see all those fighters stop fighting and just serp things that doesnt even hurt so they wont even use HE/SR's. All the mixers could use thousands of essies/pots to drop in bags to paint figures on the ground then.

@Sqwurl, i dont think they(mixers) have the ability to realize if fighters get richer, they will get richer too.

I'm pretty damn sure that Erma doesnt use that over 1 million SR pots himself and I'm pretty damn sure again Giove doesnt use that over 1 million Magic Ess himself. They sold most to fighters.

Our point in here is, we try to change the route of gc from NPC->mixers than PKers/Fighters->Mixers which would have no harm to mixers and fighters will be happy too.

So, let me get this straight, because you dont like some aspects of other skills in the game that are unbalanced also, you come on here and basically what you're saying is "if i have to have a hard time of it everyone else should to! and i'll try and make sure the game's shit for everyone, out of pure spite!".

As for your example... what about myself? i'm not a level 110 fighter, i'm 124/132 a/d. An MCW is 115/115 a/d, and if i go serp them with no flee i make shit all profit.

No, I like all aspects of this game

I am not trying to fuck anyone up, or make the game shit, nor am I at all spitefull

And if you cant make profit from Mchims, then go kill something else ffs.

Come I share my troll spawn with you

Yeah dushy is right, even tho he post after me :laugh: sowwy edited :P

Edited by Kaddy

chill kad, he's just trying to tell you that he is against getting good gc while getting good exp at the same time, if he doesn't agree with you no need to tell him to stay out of the topic :medieval:

I am not trying to fuck anyone up, or make the game shit, nor am I at all spitefull

Perhaps u missed the point Sqwurl made like 5 times already...

There's been someone yelling "well go serp something way weaker" for YEARS now... guess what most people ain't willing to do it, so obviously we need a solution within the bounds of what people are willing to do.

Perhaps u missed the point Sqwurl made like 5 times already...

There's been someone yelling "well go serp something way weaker" for YEARS now... guess what most people ain't willing to do it, so obviously we need a solution within the bounds of what people are willing to do.

Right, if people are not willing to do it, is that my fault? I know some people that do it. And they seem to be leveling at a decent pace too.

I didn't really want to say this here, but I will.

Most gold farmed gc's that people have bought has not been going towards replacing basic trainning gear and srs, HE. When I see people buying 2-3 4 nexus removal stones / week and demand for hydro bars ever growing higher, it doesnt take a genius to see where these gc's are going. I am not saying this is the case with anyone in paticular, but if someone has 350k-700k / week to spend on these stones, then there is no wonder they cant afford a new COL when one breaks.

tbh i have only seen a alternate suggestion which has been said by people for years but isnt working, no real argument against increasing gc

we know too much gc entering the game will ruin the market, but think about it. right now NPCs bring most Gc into the game, which means mixers making lots of gc without needing to sell to fighters.

fighters dont get much and fighters make up most of the demand for stuff so keeping them poor is bad, they wont buy stuff other then He/Sr and replace training gear.

take away the Gc that comes into the game by NPC and use it to increase monster drops makes fighters a bit richer, less need for goldfarmers and they increase demand more of items other then He/Sr/training armor.

giving mixers more things do while keeping the same income, both are happy.

right now you suggest to serp lower leveled stuff, fighters wont do that and buy from goldfarmers, increasing your rosto prices and on top of that you get mini-events cause of it.

which doesnt even bother a goldfarmer all that much..

to go off-topic a bit: i have a fighter char and a goldfarmer alt (doesnt sell gc, just hands it out to friends) i keep both chars on, the main fighter char screen overlapping the right side of the harv alt.

while fighting i can see when the harv alt stops harving and can set it back to harving within 1 sec, earning more gc cause of the mini-events.

now pretend i was a goldseller, i could farm gc on the alt and sell, continueing inflation and get bad changes like mini-events which wont affect me at all, cause i got a main fighter to play in the meantime anyway.

now the fight char can almost OS yeti, id be earning loads of gc on that one too then, 2 goldfarmer chars used by 1 person with recent changes not bothering them.

but that does bother the rest of EL on top of the inflations, if thats what you want i got another suggestion: increase the weight of harvestables by 10 or 20, i did some goldfarming on alt and yeti training on main this afternoon with mini-events not being a nuisance at all, being overloaded needing to go to storage was more bothersome.

so do yourself and the rest of EL a favour and just go with this suggestion which is positive for all, without any negative sides, instead of having mini-events and increased weight of harvestables

Edited by Sqwurl

This is where a/d differs from the other skills you have mentioned.. if a potter steps down to lower potions to make a profit he doesnt hurt anyone since ings etc are limitless. Now with there only being a limited number of spawns if player A steps down to serp fluffs for gc then he is maybe making it harder for player B to find a spawn, and despite what ppl think 99.9% of fighters are not f00kers who want to bugger up others training.

You also supported the manu strike to increase item cost, so kinda weird you dont support an increase in helping people to pay for said price hikes

continueing on that post in the mini-events topic (dont want to hi-jack the mini-event thread completely >.<)

so the idea now is to have fighters something to farm around their lvls, cause a fluffy trainer cant farm yeti for that 100k a day, but they can farm that fluffy they normally train though.

sacrificing lots of exp cause your farming the monster around your level with a sword, but the exp is not as bad as going to a newbie spawn, hog that and get no xp + little gc

that should be a good middleground, they will sacrifice alot of exp for gc, but not completely all exp. (as yeti trainers have it now, train for good exp and kinda good gc, or farm for lots of gc and mediocre exp)

a fluff/feros/dc/fc/mc trainer can have the certainty of being able to farm something around their lvl and get decent gc. instead of being told to farm something he cant even hit.

from fluff - yeti there is quite a big gc increase gap.

gc drops (as its now) Fluffy/Feros - 23gc max, Desert chim - 50s gc max - Forest and Mountain chim - 60s gc max and Yeti 250gc max.

Yeti's are being farmed sacrificing exp for gc, and so could the fluffs - mountain chim monsters by having it somewhat like this

Fluffy/Feros - 50gc max, Desert Chim - 75 or 85 gc max, Forest Chim - 100gc max, Mountain Chim - 150gc max

closing the gc increase gap between monsters

making it possible for non-yeti trainers/farmers to farm their own lvl monsters for gc, while keeping somewhat of exp

Edit: its a bit hard to explain, but it would give the option to farm your training monster, if the monster you train drops low gc why bother farming it with a sword? the difference wouldnt be noticeable much.

however if the max (max, not minimum) gets higher you would notice the difference if you train or farm, with only the max increased you still deal with chance on low drops, making it hard to get ebul rich by training, but if you farm you can continue longer getting more chance on higher amounts of gc, so there would be serious thoughts about farming or training.

wouldnt be 24/7 joy for fighters, no they would have to farm in order to train.

hope you get what i mean Radu, in-game Yeti have low minimum drop (0gc) and high maximum drop (250gc) and people who are high enough for them do choose between farming or training those.

while the lower lvls who cant train or farm yeti refuse to farm their own lvl monster cause the gc wouldnt make up for the loss of exp, making them buy gc

Edited by Sqwurl

gc drops (as its now) Fluffy/Feros - 23gc max, Desert chim - 50s gc max - Forest and Mountain chim - 60s gc max and Yeti 250gc max.

Um Sqwurl, if i'm not mistaken, it's:

Clops/Fluff/Feros: 35gc max (theoretical 17.5gc average)

DCW: 50gc max (theoretical 25gc average)

FCW: 65gc max (theoretical 32.5gc average)

MCW: 55gc max (theoretical 27.5gc average)

Yeti: 300gc max (theoretical 150gc average)

I completely agree with your general idea. My specific implementation would vary only slightly from yours, as i think crit-rate of monsters should have some (small-ish) weight into the equation:

Cyclops: 70gc max <-- these things are like a mini-yeti, they should drop decent

Fluffy: 45gc max <-- they drop acc/eva a bit anyways, and their trainers could back to the much less used Clops to farm

Feros: 55gc max

DCW: 85gc max <-- here's where crit-rate jumps up a bit, and unless quite high OA, fighter oriented builds needed (presumed sacrificing some other ways of making gc)

FCW: 110gc max

MCW: 170gc max <-- these bastards have a big crit rate.

...would probably be nice if Yeti went back up to 350gc too :P but i wont push it xD

EDIT: fixed typo (ty LightLan :) )

Edited by Korrode

Um Sqwurl, if i'm not mistaken, it's:

Clops/Fluff/Feros: 35gc max (theoretical 17.5gc average)

DCW: 50gc max (theoretical 25gc average)

FCW: 65gc max (theoretical 32.5gc average)

MCW: 55gc max (theoretical 27.5gc average)

Yeti: 300gc max (theoretical 150gc average)

I completely agree with your general idea. My specific implementation would vary only slightly from yours, as i think crit-rate of monsters should have some (small-ish) weight into the equation:

Cyclops: 70gc max <-- these things are like a mini-yeti, they should drop decent

Fluffy: 45gc max <-- they drop acc/eva a bit anyways, and their trainers could back to the much less used Clops to farm

Feros: 55gc max

DCW: 85gc max <-- here's where crit-rate jumps up a bit, and unless quite high OA, fighter oriented builds needed (presumed sacrificing some other ways of making gc)

FCW: 110gc max

DCW: 170gc max <-- these bastards have a big crit rate.

...would probably be nice if Yeti went back up to 350gc too :P but i wont push it xD

Well, as we are all dreaming here, I would like npc to buy orange dye for 55 gc;s each pls

from mountain chims to yeti there is an increase in max 200gc, why not spread it out more evenly so that every fighter can farm something around their lvls?

like mountain chim 150gc max, forest chim 100gc max, Dc 75gc max, fluffs 50gc max?

That's not a bad idea.

I'm hoping that Radu, unlike yourself, is seeing the logic in what we're saying, and that we're not at all dreaming.

But if you truly think Orange dye should be sellable to an NPC for 55gc, if you have some kind of good reasoning and by doing so it wont be 'damaging' to other types of players, you should make a new topic.

Edited by Korrode

I use srs/hes for 4-5k of single MCW spown and sometimes i don't make more than 3-4kgc for 3-4 hours training... that i waste of srs/hes and at my levels what i have to train to replace my armur/hes/srs ? I spend about 10-15kgc per day for training and all what i got is 10kgc and 2-3 books witch i can't sell anywere coz there are enought ppls with my lvls.

Wizzy... your point is not right. U talking about potioner with 30 level... ok if he make creature food he doesen't make gc, thats right but i have 65 harv, 75 alch, 60 manu, 43 pot leves and all that i maked just for 6 months b4 i start to train my a/d. Im 130's a/d witch i make for year and half. One Mixer can make 60-70+ level of potion and then just start make TS pots and sell to NPC and all gc from there is an great profit. But the a/d'ers lost much he's/srs to train theyr levels and we just can't replace all our armur/hes/srs. Also the Mixers start to be Greedy and start selling hes/srs for 7-8 hes and 14-15 srs. But an a/d'er when found an good book u want that book to be cheap right... ?

There are way for a/d'ers to make gc... yes, Serping PW's and White Tigers (The white tigers are not good idea coz not much ppls really buy them and from there is good gc prfit i there have buyers... but there have none).

The PW's are 3-4kgc and 3-5 S2E's per hour but there are no Exp from there... anyway from the Two ways have no exp, but the mixers make always exp when make TS pots for gc right ? so Wizzy please go train your char to 100's and u will see what is U to use more gc than u get from the training.

I remember when i was 50-60's a/d when i was harvester and mixer, the fluffy's droped 75gc as a max (not sure but was more than 60gc coz i killed 2-3 and got about 200gc from them) In that times a/d'ers have money and pay good money to mixers. Now how i go pay 16gc for srs in case when i train i lost gc ? for that fighters don't want to pay that much for training stuff.

My idea for the monsters are:

Fluffy - 50gc max.

Feros - 50gc again becouse there are ways to train them on double spowns and if they drop more than that feros trainers will be the rich'est in game :P (if Bethel feros cave go gone i thing 60gc max will be good).

DCW's - 80gc max with small better drop for EFE's and ELE's.

FCW's - 100gc max.

MCW's - 170gc max and put on them chance to drop serp stone, big healing pots.

MCW's - 170gc max and put on them chance to drop serp stone, big healing pots.

They already do drop serp stones :P

People still dont get what we want, let me explain it in very simple words otherwise the thing upon your head which you use it as a flower vase wont get it.

We, who choose to be fighter's, want to earn our living by only fighting, like an alcher can earn his living by only alching.

-Kaddy

Wow, can we chose to make our living as manufacturers by only manufacturing and buying everything else? Or crafting please ... or what about tailoring then?

AFAIK only fighters and harvers can make living by practicing only their skills and trade for everything else, including ings .....

-Kaddy

Wow, can we chose to make our living as manufacturers by only manufacturing and buying everything else? Or crafting please ... or what about tailoring then?

AFAIK only fighters and harvers can make living by practicing only their skills and trade for everything else, including ings .....

not really, just harvers

Yes , increase the drops on mosters.

I have to go to class atm so i cant make a epic post only thing i ask is for the manuers, tailorers, alchmist or w/e mixer skill you do tht is complaining about your skill and how expensive it is GTFO and make your own thread about it if it is bad as you claim?

Yes , increase the drops on mosters.

I have to go to class atm so i cant make a epic post only thing i ask is for the manuers, tailorers, alchmist or w/e mixer skill you do tht is complaining about your skill and how expensive it is GTFO and make your own thread about it if it is bad as you claim?

So right. <3.