Eternal Lands Official Forums
Starlite

Mini Harv Events

i have already problems my mousehand,because all that mouseclicking,and harvesting is (before that) only sanctuary where i can rest my hand,now i must minimize harving. and that way all other work,propably log on,and do almost nothing :(

I personally Hate the new events, because seeing all the other changes and then seeing this one is just annoying. And now we have green day through out the weekend because of complainers. I'm not complaining, But I was just about to harvest a bunch of essie ings :(

Don't think it's fair we have some gold farmers and use normal players get severely affected too (pos. or neg.)

The mini events are a pain in the a**. I dont care about extra experience when harvesting or gold coins.

All i want is the recources, nothing more.

I hope very much there will be an undestructable medallion to wear so that the events dont effect you anymore..

How about a perk analog to Skeptic. ??

I would gladly pay 30kgc and get rid of the mini events.

Count me in with any one of both.

That was one thing that put Eternal Lands apart from other MMORPG. You were able to do other things in Real Life.

These mini-effects force you to stay clicking and sit still @ the computer. Usually i would tell friends that el is good because you can

play active (fighting/mixing) and passive (harvesting). That is no longer the case. I'm sad.

Same here.

Ok, too many people complaining, next update it will be one click per one item, as it is in the other games out there, and how it was in the old times.

Come on, what are we playing here to? Are we kids? Why is the menace needed for? You want to make a click per resource, well, then do it, no matter how much I like and have enjoyed this game (and I really have) at the end it's just a game, and more than that it's just your game, so you can do what ever you want.

But the question is, do you really want to make the game annoying for people? or do you want people to keep playing it? At the long term the more people playing, the better marketing the game will have, and that should represent more profit for you... I think that despite of the game being already a bit unbalanced and hard (prices / profit / fighting with a bone (instead of a sword) to level and god knows what else) making it harder and much difficult to play will not do any good to any one.

I'm not a quitter, I really don't want to quit, but that mini-events are very annoying and a lot demoralizing for me, cause as it has been stated before (and not only by me) it hits very hard one of the very important reasons of why I play EL.

And I know this has to do with the gold farming and with the shop, and your incomes and that you have to make a living, and I know you probably are mad and worry about it... but I really think there is no need for all this, there should be much better solutions, and many of them have been posted, suggested and discussed already on the forums.

They make harvesting more of a challenge (especially for AFKish alts), and they're fun and I love the fact they're positive. Nothing wrong with paying attention to the screen for a bit of harvesting, or just giving up for a few minutes when real life calls. Now harvesting can be a more elite skill. :D

It does not makes harvesting more challenging, it makes harvesting more painfully, it makes harvesting more boring, more complicated... especially with the high quantities of ingredients you need to make good levels on the game... should I continue?

And now we have green day through out the weekend because of complainers.

Guess I'll see you all on Monday, then.

Yes, sounds like revenge :(

Guess I'll see you on Monday too, may be I'll be able to see things clearly...

Please, people, don't get mad at me, I'm trying to be constructive here, but it's being difficult.

I cannot understand people whining about too many harvesting events. Especially, when complaints are not backed up with any suggestions on how to tweak it. The game is still in its beta stage and everything can be (and usually is) adjusted.

I am not a big fan of harvesting (it is boring). I do not like the idea of AFK-harvesting (or any other AFK activity). It is not the purpose of an MMO game to play while being away from computer. Personally, I spend time chatting whenever I need to gather any resources. After all, it's the interaction between players what makes this one and any other massive multiplayer game fun.

@1-click harvesting

A mouse click required per pick would mean I would have to buy all of resources. RSI sucks. I will live with it, though.

Please keep reread the rules and think before you post. People with nothing constructive to say(insults/bitching) are getting suspended.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13949

4. Respect Others

You must respect the rights of others and their rights to enjoy this game and the forums. In order to show proper respect, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, insult, name call, or cause distress and / or unwanted attention to other members, moderators, volunteers, or developers. Do not patronize people as they become acquainted with the environment and make beginners’ mistakes.

5. Posts should be constructive in nature.

Back up your statements / claims. If quoting, make sure to quote all relevant and necessary text, and if appropriate, provide a link to the originating source. Do not make posts or threads that are solely intended to incite controversy, provoke anger, insult people, present misinformation, and / or concerning personal issues with other members

9. Use Constructive Criticism

Do not insult the developers or implementations of the game. When a new addition is made to the game and you find something wrong with it, then phrase your words in a thoughtful and meaningful way that people will be willing to respond to. Back your ideas or opinions up by facts or good, well thought out suggestions.

got thinking but is it not possible to get disconnected from the game after not doing anything for x ammounts of minutes and include harvesting on this, like say person 1 sits down and harvests then goes afk, 5 mins or 10 mins later if he doesnt come back hes disconnected, might help ive seen it done on some games and it worked fine,m not with the harvesting but with the auto disconnect after a certain time or no activity, might be an option i dont know thought id suggest it

I'm an old EL player, had to stop for a while and just got back playing, but I'm already a bit concerned about this changes.

I'm a RL doctor and I use to work a lot with computer too, and I remember that, when mixing needed so many rigth mouse clicks, I had a wrist tendinites and had to stop for a while. I also remember that my guildmate and friend Hecklar, had a similar problem, a tendinites in his pointing finger. Ibelieve many other players had similar symptons.

What I am concerned is that this frequent events will make us, game workers, mouse right click a lot again. What will bring back the same problems we had, what is called "work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WRMD)", also known as Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).

Tx for reading my post, and I just made it cause of real concerns.

There's a fine line between being able to give feedback and what you call bitching, you cant just label a negative reaction to something changed in the game as bitching if theres a good number of people giving you negative feedback , they're just trying to tell you they dont like it

Sorry but not all feedback can be the kind where everyone posts how wonderful the new change is

''If'' this is a change regarding the GC farmers ( which is just guess work seeing as nobody TRULY knows why its been changed to this because as far as im aware no statement has been made to say it IS about GC farming ) then suggestions have allready been given by players as to how to combat it , and all were seemingly rejected which is perhaps why you dont find too many suggestions here in this thread as the other threads lately have been exhausted by those who had a point to make

I'm a RL doctor and I use to work a lot with computer too, and I remember that, when mixing needed so many rigth mouse clicks, I had a wrist tendinites and had to stop for a while.

Man, you had had the chance to recruit a lot of customers from here and cure their hands and wrists and you blew it... :D

But seriously, the mini harvest events arent that bad, only their frequency is.

Thinking about the timeline mrfancypants(??) posted earlier you can see that they occur quite often during a given interval of 5-25 seconds usually.

Combined with the "older" harvesting events, stung by a bee (btw, where are the poobees gone to, they are missed!), found a bag of gc, MN events and so on, there is a scheme which looks like this:

o The "usual" harvesting events occur randomly, maybe youre lucky and get none, maybe mother nature beats you to death, totally random

o The mini harvest events occur in an interval (usually) like 5-25 seconds.

So, what does that mean?

The usual harv events stop harvesting on a random base.

The mini harvesting events stop you (nearly) for sure after a given time. And thats IMO the important thing against massive AFK harvesting/gold farming. Stop (nearly) always harvesting after a given time, but dont let that given time be 5 seconds, let it be more like 5 minutes and everybody should be able to live with that.

So you cant go AFK and come back and find your char with an inv full of harvested stuff, but you can at least start harvesting and read a little bit forums without worrying that your char stops harvesting every few seconds.

So that reduces the clicks needed to harvest and reduces too the amount of stuff harvested.

Well, my 2 euro cents :(

Piper

There's a fine line between being able to give feedback and what you call bitching, you cant just label a negative reaction to something changed in the game as bitching if theres a good number of people giving you negative feedback , they're just trying to tell you they dont like it

Sorry but not all feedback can be the kind where everyone posts how wonderful the new change is

''If'' this is a change regarding the GC farmers ( which is just guess work seeing as nobody TRULY knows why its been changed to this because as far as im aware no statement has been made to say it IS about GC farming ) then suggestions have allready been given by players as to how to combat it , and all were seemingly rejected which is perhaps why you dont find too many suggestions here in this thread as the other threads lately have been exhausted by those who had a point to make

Suggestions by players are all very well, I have had a few myself, but theyre not the cornerstone of future development. In many cases theyre not even worth reading through, or are simply posted without the player bothering to search and see if its been thought of before.

There is plenty of scope for ideas, and I agree some ideas coming from the players are awesome, and certainly merit consideration.

But there HAS to be a point where we have to take a leap of faith and just have the patience to see how things turn out in the end.

I'd heard EL has a strong and supportive and caring community out there. I'm not so sure after some of the things I've read on forums and on ch6 tonight.

It's an easy trap to fall into, asking for things to change back into our comfortable routines and complaining that our gameplay has been altered for the worse. But take some time to think WHY its worse and WHAT would be a viable alternative. I reject utterly any claims that ideas are as exhausted as the threads mentioned by Ateh above. There is tons of stuff that can be thought up that helps achieve alround meaty goodness here.

I've already thrown one out regarding the new events ingame that would help shop sales and people who dislike these new events, and I am sure that if a mindless eejit like me can brainstorm something simple up in a few seconds, then a group of sneaky, devious, quickwitted, backstabbing, utterly brilliant buggers like all you lot are can think up something bloody amazing if you put your minds to it instead of negative criticisms. Theres some really talented geniouses out there, so brainstorm away, and collectively whittle the ideas down til we get the ones that are the most efficient for everyone including whatever radu needed these new events for.

Define your problems: we have pretty much covered. Work out what your solution should acheive: well everyone seems to have differing opinions there but it boils down to reducing current stocklevels as well as slowing down incoming resource materials, apparently, whilst still allowing afk collection AND increasing EL shop business. Backstep the solution to the problem: ok get on with it then, lets see what you come up with.

Man, you had had the chance to recruit a lot of customers from here and cure their hands and wrists and you blew it...

Actually I was the one responsible for Hecklars treatment - virtual treatment with RL results...rofl...no charging tho :(

But seriously, the mini harvest events arent that bad, only their frequency is.

I agree too! Thats enough to solve the problem and my concerns.

What I really hope is that harv does not become a consecutive mouse right click event.

In fact, let's make it interesting, further to my post above, anyone that comes up with a viable suggestion that Radu likes enough to implement as a solution AND is popular with all the people who have posted their dislike on this forums will have me personally being their EL slave for 3 hours. I will mine/mule or whatever is needed to help them ingame. (I reserve the right to choose the time I do this so as not to interfere with RL stuff my end though). I have an emtpy unmorphed emu of 860, btw and all the inorganic nexus I need to mine anything you require. I dont have copper/tin mining ability though, sorry. But I will provide my own pickaxes/gloves if needed. (not swords or other items for harvesting!)

Now let's see what we get.

That's it, I'm going to harvest Orcs.

*Edit: Random event: You failed to flee. You failed to flee. Popeye woke up on the wrong side of the grass. Click.

Edited by popeye

This is not only for farmers, it is to reduce the AFK harvesting in general, which makes no sense.

I've played quite a spread of MMOs and EL has a great harvesting system.

The two immediate things I noticed with mini harvest events are:

• at this is just enough to keep the player at the keyboard (which is a good thing gameplay-wise btw :D),
  • that it would discourage alt character harvesting, which has been an active topic here for a while now.

I sympathies with those who have mentioned arthritis etc etc, I myself have a RSI but if it's affected by harvesting so obviously, perhaps consider something more keyboard related. Or crazier idea yet.... appeal for a resume harvest short cut key. :(

Recent 'threats' of returning to single click harvesting wouldn't be as bad as first thought in my opinion, as long as rather than 1 item per click it could be multiple items per click, depending on the harvest item. Eg; ~20 lupines per click. Good gameplay, probably still not so great for mouse.

Also harvesting systems from other games. All of which are a step backwards afaik.

• Respawning harvest items within a radius
  • Harvest areas with harvest hot spots
  • Fighting plant monsters etc
  • Other Health Bar-like set ups for harvest items.

All pretty flawed.

Actually, yeah.... just gimme a shortcut key please. :)

This is not only for farmers, it is to reduce the AFK harvesting in general, which makes no sense.

Not everyone harvesting is AFK. In fact, there are quite a few that are still at the keyboard, the game just doesn't have focus, but work / forums / another character has. But let's get some perspective:

Before major economy change (around the time of hydro introduction), the major complaint was that there were too many items made in order to level, causing an overflow of items and price pressure, and as a result those being sold below ingredient cost. The fix was to increase the number of resources required to make items, to reuse items as half products and to increase food cost. The expectation was that production would slow down, prices would go up and items like steel/titanium plate and greatswords could be sold at a profit. I think it's safe to say after these years, this expectation was wrong.

Instead what really happened is that people adapted and the profit instead went to alchemists and harvesters, because manuers - traumatized by leather helm spamming - used these items meant for profit to level, paying handsomely for bars and ores in order to keep leveling. Again this caused price drops and the top items were yet again sold below or at ingredient cost, losses (in part) compensated by profit from the occasional ueber item, like cutlass of the mage. It also made room for gc farming, but I see this as a side-effect so won't go into it. Fighters adapted too, using titanium plate and col for training, allowing them to move to the next monster sooner. I clearly remember radu being pissed seeing people train with cutlass and full titanium, as he created them for PK or invasions.

If anything, the lesson to learn from these years would be that you can't slow down people's desire to level - it is after all the only objective of the game. So maybe rather then doing that, we should look for alternatives. When the idea of schools was first opted, there was talk of putting an NPC there, that would sell ingredients, but you'd still have to bring your own food. It was eventually discarded as "too much free exp", yet I think it's one of the better ideas to get the economy back in shape, rather then trying to slow down production - with some adaption. The main principle of this, is that people would not need to create useful items for levels, yet they create those for profit. The school is used to teach you (gain experience) instead at a price. This price consists of food and critical failures and maybe an admission fee, but if too high, it will go unused. The key to this idea is not to create another leather helm syndrome: use different products at different costs for the levels and restrict those per level. Use for example "1k of useless items needed for a level" for 30's, 10k for 80's, 20k for 90's etc.

Example, using leather helm exp and level as base, gc is just an example:

• Manu 10: NPC teaches you about leather items
  • He wants you to make leather dolls for him, sells the ingredients at 20gc each
  • Leather dolls can only be made there and once done the NPC will buy the ammount you made back at 20gc
  • Manuer buys 10 packages of ingredients, mixes, makes 7, loss: food + 60gc. Gain: 315 exp

Manuer will now have to sell items to make up for the loss.

This idea will probably require flowershops and ore/mineral buying NPC's to be restricted or removed all together as it would be too easy to make up for coin that way.

I realize such a change will take time to implement and tweak, yet I think it's a good time to do this (or other ideas) rather then continuing to try and slow down production.

I personally don't really care about the kind of event that stops me from harvesting, to me every stop is annoying, positive or negative, silent or mini or what else, but i have adapted to them, and once in a while you get a rare stone to make up for the trouble. So far so good.

but THIS: ...

[12:39:25] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:40:57] Soldus just hit a teleport nexus, and departed us.

[12:40:57] You stopped harvesting.

[12:41:05] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:41:32] You gained 9 extra harvesting exp.

[12:41:32] You stopped harvesting.

[12:41:37] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:41:59] Soldus's Pickaxe just broke... So sad..

[12:41:59] Your Pickaxe has been destroyed

[12:41:59] You stopped harvesting.

[12:42:08] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:42:15] You gained 14 extra harvesting exp.

[12:42:15] You stopped harvesting.

[12:42:20] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:43:11] You gained 7 extra harvesting exp.

[12:43:11] You stopped harvesting.

[12:43:16] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:45:36] You gained 13 extra harvesting exp.

[12:45:36] You stopped harvesting.

[12:45:44] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:46:18] You gained 11 extra harvesting exp.

[12:46:18] You stopped harvesting.

[12:46:24] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:46:44] You gained 10 extra harvesting exp.

[12:46:44] You stopped harvesting.

[12:47:21] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:48:04] You found 3 coins.

[12:48:04] You stopped harvesting.

[12:48:10] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:48:13] You stopped harvesting.

[12:48:19] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:49:10] A cavern wall collapsed on Soldus, and hit for 5 points. If there is no cavern wall nearby, can you imagine how unlucky this person was?!

[12:49:10] You stopped harvesting.

[12:49:26] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:49:57] A cavern wall collapsed on Soldus, and hit for 18 points. If there is no cavern wall nearby, can you imagine how unlucky this person was?!

[12:49:57] You stopped harvesting.

[12:50:06] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:51:01] A cavern wall collapsed on Soldus, and hit for 18 points. If there is no cavern wall nearby, can you imagine how unlucky this person was?!

[12:51:01] You stopped harvesting.

[12:51:16] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:51:27] While harvesting, Soldus upset a radon pouch, and was hit for 30 points of radiation damage.

[12:51:27] You stopped harvesting.

[12:51:35] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:52:00] You stopped harvesting.

[12:52:04] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:52:27] You gained 9 extra harvesting exp.

[12:52:27] You stopped harvesting.

[12:52:30] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:52:57] You stopped harvesting.

[12:53:42] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:55:38] You gained 5 extra harvesting exp.

[12:55:38] You stopped harvesting.

[12:55:43] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:56:05] You gained 7 extra harvesting exp.

[12:56:05] You stopped harvesting.

[12:56:12] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:56:47] You gained 8 extra harvesting exp.

[12:56:48] You stopped harvesting.

[12:56:52] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:58:03] You found 3 coins.

[12:58:03] You stopped harvesting.

[12:58:12] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:58:35] Soldus just hit a teleport nexus, and departed us.

[12:58:35] You stopped harvesting.

[12:58:41] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:58:52] You gained 13 extra harvesting exp.

[12:58:52] You stopped harvesting.

[12:58:57] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:59:12] You gained 9 extra harvesting exp.

[12:59:12] You stopped harvesting.

[12:59:16] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[12:59:31] Soldus's Pickaxe just broke... So sad..

[12:59:31] Your Pickaxe has been destroyed

[12:59:31] You stopped harvesting.

[12:59:37] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[13:01:48] You gained 5 extra harvesting exp.

[13:01:49] You stopped harvesting.

[13:01:55] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[13:02:26] You stopped harvesting.

[13:02:31] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[13:05:23] Soldus's Pickaxe just broke... So sad..

[13:05:23] Your Pickaxe has been destroyed

[13:05:23] You stopped harvesting.

[13:05:28] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[13:05:59] While harvesting, Soldus upset a radon pouch, and was hit for 30 points of radiation damage.

[13:06:00] You stopped harvesting.

[13:06:05] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[13:06:52] You gained 12 extra harvesting exp.

[13:06:52] You stopped harvesting.

[13:06:56] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[13:07:07] You found 2 coins.

[13:07:07] You stopped harvesting.

[13:07:12] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[13:08:48] You found 3 coins.

[13:08:48] You stopped harvesting.

[13:08:51] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[13:09:46] You stopped harvesting.

[13:09:51] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[13:10:11] You gained 8 extra harvesting exp.

[13:10:11] You stopped harvesting.

[13:10:15] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[13:10:22] You gained 9 extra harvesting exp.

[13:10:22] You stopped harvesting.

[13:10:27] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[13:10:46] You gained 7 extra harvesting exp.

[13:10:46] You stopped harvesting.

[13:10:50] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[13:11:21] You gained 7 extra harvesting exp.

[13:11:21] You stopped harvesting.

[13:11:24] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

[13:11:39] You found 2 coins.

[13:11:40] You stopped harvesting.

[13:11:43] You are now immune to magic, for the next 90 seconds. Enjoy :icon13:

[13:11:45] You started to harvest Titanium Ore.

Hourly time-stamp: log continued at 2009-04-11 13:13:15 localtime (Westeuropäische Sommerzeit)

[13:13:20] You gained 8 extra harvesting exp.

[13:13:20] You stopped harvesting.

...is just too much, as many have said, please adjust the rate of these events, and everything will be fine! :)

feel free to count them, i couldn't be bothered :pickaxe:

Actually why not bring some use for levels into the game and adjust the rate according to the harvesters lvls?

< rec level: hit them full power

~ rec level: tune it down to maybe 10 events max per cap

~ rec + 20 lvls: max of 5 events per cap

~ rec + 50 lvls: max of 1-2 events per cap

since you would make no difference between them, that would also greatly limit the amount of new rare stones entering the game! :pickaxe:

something along those lines maybe...just an idea!

so to put it short:

new events, fine; rate needs to be drastically reduced, harvesters are players and potential customers too :)

Ateh, please read the rules more carefully. There's no where we are saying to not give negative feedback-it's simply how you give it that's important. And since you're still posting here there must be truth to what I say, eh? :)

I'm torn on these changes. Sure, it can be annoying, but I think it is important to cut down on AFK play. That will help reduce inflation in the game (both in terms of gold, and raw materials).

Otherwise the game becomes dominated by people just sitting at resources while doing other things and occassionally alt-tabbing to the game.

"Playing" a game shouldn't involve afk behavior (unless it is just to monitor guild chat / etc - and perhaps some kind of web-based chat interface or IRC portal for the game might be a better solution for this so that the game server doesn't have so many people sitting around AFK all day).

I think there are a few reasons people are reacting so strongly to these changes:

1. People have gotten used to the style of AFK harvesting.

2. People have circumstances that make AFK harvesting a source of advantage in the game (they have a job where they can leave EL open all day to harvest, or whatever).

3. People have an almost-compulsive desire to get to higher levels, which leads to an insatiable hunger for resources. If harvest were increased to a 10X havestable put 10 feet from store and you gave everybody 10X the current emu after about two months people would be complaining about harvest rates.

The fix to #1 is to just wait - change takes time to get used to.

The fix to #2 is to just ignore them - in any game like this some people will have an advantage because of circumstances. People just need to get used to this - and if anything we should try to level the field.

The fix to #3 is to either cap levels (at some low level like the 50s-60s), or to keep introducing new content accessible to lower-level player (lower level means level 1-40 or even 1-20 - not 70)). If all the fancy new content is all introduced at level 90, then everybody is going to want to be level 90 in everything. That means massive grinding, which means everybody needs resources.

I think the problem is that nobody actually wants to play the game through levels 1-90 - or at least significant portions of the game. As a result, people want to pay others to play the game for them (which is what farming / powerleveling/ etc amounts to). The solution is to make the game more fun at all levels. The game should be enjoyable by somebody who has the goal of never exceeding level 25 in any skill, for example. Sure, have content for high-level players as well, but if the game stays interesting at lower levels then there will be less of a need to grind.

I'll admit, I hate the mini harvesting events, but Ive thought about something that would help those who hate it..

How about making a enhanced harvest med? Stops mini events from occuring and is only sold from a NPC. Price ~10k. It gives the same stats as a normal harv med, but stops the mini events from occuring. It would have the same break rate as a regular Harvest Med. Because its sold from a NPC, it would remove gc from the game. 10k Is cheap enough for those with a high bankroll to purchase, yet expensive enough that your garden variety n00b cant purchase it.

I'll admit, I hate the mini harvesting events, but Ive thought about something that would help those who hate it..

How about making a enhanced harvest med? Stops mini events from occuring and is only sold from a NPC. Price ~10k. It gives the same stats as a normal harv med, but stops the mini events from occuring. It would have the same break rate as a regular Harvest Med. Because its sold from a NPC, it would remove gc from the game. 10k Is cheap enough for those with a high bankroll to purchase, yet expensive enough that your garden variety n00b cant purchase it.

This would defeat the purpose of the events, I think. The gc harvesters would just invest in this and we'd be back to square one, no?