Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cruella

Ozmondius the serper

Just to clarify, I'd share with him no problem, but he did not give me a chance. He waited a FULL MINUTE (it was less than that but nvm, let it be one minute lol) - what a generosity. Perhaps I was typing pm to someone else? Perhaps sipping coffee?

If you'd share with him, I don't see what the problem is.

Also, caffeine is bad for the soul.

One Person in a 2 + Spawn = room for someone else. Period.

Tokie

I know Oz well enough to know he would not do anything he did not think was right. Anyways 1 spawn a person. You have 2 he asked you which one you wanted, enough said.

AttilaTheHun

Personally if I was in Oz' situation, I would have just taken a spawn anyway and PMed you "All the others are taken, so I'm taking this spawn", but thats just me. I actually remember quite a few times in PV, trying to get 1 of the 2 spawns of Ogre and the other person there looked pissed, wtf?

Though healing a spawn is considered a semi-outlawish act, I think this whole thing is a misunderstanding.

i have ALL logs too, near 4 hours of your serping:) and your serping wasn't deserved by me, it's just was way of your diplomacy, i hope you understand?

I already spent too much time on this with you when it happened several months ago. I won't spend more time on it. Long story short, you took Dilly's spawn, you called her a serper, she tried talking to you, which didn't help, so I came and spent some time with you. As I recall you were most upset by the fact that she called you a brickhead, which in the end, appears totally accurate. You may recall that the issue ended with your apology to Dilly.

Edited by Ozmondius

i did not serping her spawn, she was outside from spawn when i come and she come after me, and she atack my rabbit, please stop lie about her trieing talking wiith me

Den_Rus you were out of Carmien Manor for a restock, that's abandonning your spawn, I don´t know in how many different ways I can explain that to you. Reason I am so positive about this is that you were walking BEHIND me in SKF.

I got to SKF with the fluff nearly at the shortcut exit, killed it there and went to where it usually spawns, and you started giving me shit.

Before that day, you had been pulling the same shit on Butts MANY TIMES, don't now all of a sudden come on here and pretend you are the victim. We never outlawed you, did we?

Oz did nothing wrong.

but ok.. if you accuse me of starting the whole thing still I guess I owe you one. Have fun.

#edit: Yes, I did just serp the spawns of 2 =HC= people. Browntag to LION = everything goes. YOu are the only guild to have pulled enough crap on us to deserve the color.

Edited by Dilly

Keep it flame-less, please. I don't feel like cleaning this thread. I will do it if any further attempts of flaming appear.

I won't discriminate whose post are getting deleted.

Also, if it continues I'm going to lock the thread after cleaning.

<edit>

I'd also insist people who are NOT involved in THIS argument or have NOTHING to add to THIS discussion stop posting.

Edited by Natsume

kor's post already got deleted, i.e :P

On topic: I still believe Oz did the right thing as he asked for it nicely when the accuser had 2 spawns...

-Kaddy