Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rutuliukas

newhope bagjumper

I love how almost no one in those pics are on a bag and you don't know that people go invis to also not get destroyed by mobs? OMG SOMEONE INVIS HE MUST BE BJING! Seriously go get a fking life. Tries to make people look bad because he already looks bad, how pathetic.

:P:) :) well i saw you invis in like 6 giws invis, btw another one cleaver man who dont read pool name ? :) did i called anyone of thous bag jumpers? if yes then sorry, the only one jumper here is newhope.

EDIT: and in MWAR was always honory guild, they always understand what they do, and always understand why they do that.

Basically yes you were saying that because you're saying you're not the only bjer in invasions. umm yea i only play this game for invasions so that would make sense.

#edit: and i also dont like dying :confused:

Edited by teehee

If I go to nc cave on invi i am bagjumper ? ;o

nop haze once again i didnt called anyone bag jumper, and afaik you are far away from to be called bag jumper (not sarcasm)

####### umm yea i only play this game for invasions so that would make sense.

log off then no invasions ? :confused:

Wow cool, I'm glad you posted this thread!

Thanks for the opportunity for me to post, I remember this as if it was yesterday...

(The following chat log has been editted to remove #gms, pms and irrelevant spam. I've left the other @6 in here so you can take a look at all your own logs)

[00:30:11] [PYEwacket @ 6]: yeah i heard that too dilly :s

[00:30:12] [LyedanRoth @ 6]: it was right in the middle,,then it poofed,,not killed

[00:30:26] [LyedanRoth @ 6]: then a ton of orcs came

[00:30:35] [sora_Barzahd @ 6]: Maybe it flew away

[00:30:39] [Aledezar @ 6]: anyone know whats in annitora?

[00:30:41] [LyedanRoth @ 6]: lol

[00:30:42] You climb the ladder into the arena. You feel a strong summoning power here.

[00:30:47] Resync with the server...

[00:31:00] [stormie @ 6]: ogres that i can see

[00:31:02] elveron found the meaning of life.

[00:31:09] [elveron @ 6]: stupid.

[00:31:11] [franklinhottois @ 6]: wats in ws

got the bag around about here, but it was either already pre-looted or I went on the wrong one

[00:31:15] [MagpieLee @ 6]: Elveron yes, but I got it

[00:31:45] [sora_Barzahd @ 6]: Hm..No bag

[00:31:46] [elveron @ 6]: magpie ty

[00:31:48] [Golemer @ 6]: I'd like some fem orcs where tombolaru is the lottery dude :D would be good leveling rofl

[00:32:00] [halil @ 6]: 1 dragon dead

[00:32:02] MagpieLee: hello

[00:32:02] elveron: ty

[00:32:08] [LyedanRoth @ 6]: lol

[00:32:10] elveron was notified, now wait to see if s/he wants to trade with you.

[00:32:44] MagpieLee: what else was there?

[00:32:45] [jbone @ 6]: yes!!!!!!!!!!

[00:32:55] elveron: did you get the metal pants and feet?

[00:33:16] elveron: magpie.

[00:33:22] MagpieLee: I don't think there were any

and there wasn't :( made me think that I got the wrong bag. And before you think, no I didn't loot the metal pants and feet since I still have 2 iron, 1 e-iron and 1 tit "metal pants and feet", there wasn't need for more :P

[00:33:34] You have been saved!

[00:33:35] elveron: well, i win some i lose some

[00:33:36] MagpieLee: I did the get all, and the bag poofed

[00:33:41] elveron: thanks for saving stuff. for me

[00:33:56] elveron: call it a night.

[00:34:07] MagpieLee: night night

[00:35:20] [MagpieLee @ 6]: LOTSA ogres in Anitora! \o/ heaven

...And the rest is history :o

I hope that this clearly demonstrates that pictures alone do not provide the substantial proof to prove that someone is a Db-looter.

Bagjump , sure. Who cares ? Wanna #abuse me ? go for it.

Have i ever bagjumped ? - Yes

In past week? - Yes in tht invasion.. so ? ill even list what i took- A short bow , a conj cape a medium mine - and?

what now ? Do i owe any one satisfaction - NO. All he ppl i bagjumped is shit tagged just like you lol i can take it if i wanted or not.

Just like i chose to BroD you or not , guess what i hit you - so?

so like stfu you fail kk :o ^^

Edited by SenZon

Please, do not #abuse. There are no official rules that disallow bagjumping.

Have i ever bagjumped ? - Yes

In past week? - Yes in tht invasion.. so ? ill even list what i took- A short bow , a conj cape a medium mine - and?

what now ? Do i owe any one satisfaction - NO. All he ppl i bagjumped is shit tagged just like you lol i can take it if i wanted or not.

Just like i chose to BroD you or not , guess what i hit you - so?

so like stfu you fail kk :o ^^

hmmmm interesting replay :D just one more interesting guy... Oh yes senzon i fail :P ?

EDIT can i ask with what i fail ?

Edited by newhope

I usually don't put my two cents in but eh, was feeling charitable :blush:~

All these discussions on BJ'in are pointless. Rosto's were invented to serve a purpose. I have had a few bags taken, and although I hate when it's not returned and I get mad, but I get mad at myself and my false security that made me think I could survive an Invasion carrying 300K in merchandise in my inventory. If I don;t have a rosto, I either sit out or I scout naked. Sometimes I come across a bag and yes I will pick it up if there are alot of monsters around and try to find out who it belongs too on the channel to return it. This is just me and how I play, does this make me a better person? NO, just a different type of player than some.

The game it'self incourages BJ'ing (Don't get your panties in a twist here). The reason I say this is. .. If BJing was not encouraged

1. bags would be accessible by the owner and only the owner (not gonna happen)

2. we wouldn;t drop when we died (not gonna happen either)

but radu was smart enough to anticipate this and brought forth the ROSTOGOL STONE, expensive..yes especially today, but worth it?? Depends on what your carrying

I know the "Community" looks badly on BJ'ers, but people look at this game differently.

Some see it as an extension to their real life and family, some see it as a "He who dies with the most stuff wins", or He who dies with the most "Other people's" stuff wins. whatever their reason is, so long as they follow the game rules who can fault them. Some people even play to be "Unique" without following a click, or community, or allowing others to control how they play a "Game"

SO my point is, accept the game for what it is and take precautions to keep your stuff in YOUR Inventory. There are bigger issues in game.....

Bagjumping is a perfectly natural normal thing.

If you do 'bad' things to your enemies because they do 'bad' things you are a 'bad' person! Some people are just as bad as their enemies they are talking about, but they just don't admit it. I have experienced that a lot of people just believe whatever is said by those with the biggest mouths, which is a shame. Start thinking for yourselves!

lol @ everyone trying to explain themselves why they were or were not invisible in invasion :pickaxe: especially at those who say "why do you accuse me of bjing?" when the only name with 'bagjumper' near it was newhope's in the first post.

pr0 job newhope, you never cease to amaze us, in a good way :icon13: respect

oh and btw, from now on you can use @@6 "it was [insert a long is of people here] who took your bag" :pickaxe:

Firstly at all... I'm not an bag jumper.

On that invasion where newhope make me a screenie i was with tit set and wep... do u thing an BJer will use that armur in case he can get killed and lost rost ?

Also i know well there have invis bjers and for that i get invis and taking the bags, yes, that was Haze's bags but did only me look at them ? no matter invis or not. I was there and killing monsters with other ppls.

Also in an invasion i was in MM and killed monsters, then around me was 4-5 monsters but i got invis to get my bags, then XenaMT come and tell me im bjer ;/ there was Sagarmatha who can tell i was there and killing monsters... and XenaMT was walking really faster to come to my bags... just an dcw attack him b4 he come and then tell me im bjer. ROFL

Newhope is an type of nervius that much ppls call him BJ'er and he just start to make screenies on invisible ppls ;)

that ppls can be invis just becouse don't want to be killed from strong monster, and yes in his screenies have few BJ'er but i am not.

DHT the ppls "explain themselves" becouse someone of them are not BJ'ers.

On that invasion where newhope make me a screenie i was with tit set and wep... do u thing an BJer will use that armur in case he can get killed and lost rost ?

Well...

as we see Newhope also got tit set with a great sword when he want to BJ someone right?

sow u can still BJ with these stuff :) lol

Lol... Do you really think that those people who are invis there are just watching the fights and trying to not get attacked by monsters? Of course they are trying to get bags. I don't understand why people are crying "no pr00fs!1!" etc. shit here. In some pictures people are even standing on bags and you still think they are not bagjumping.

Lol... Do you really think that those people who are invis there are just watching the fights and trying to not get attacked by monsters? Of course they are trying to get bags. I don't understand why people are crying "no pr00fs!1!" etc. shit here. In some pictures people are even standing on bags and you still think they are not bagjumping.

First of all...

Sense when is taking a death bag bagjumping?

It's more the risk you take of dying without a rostogol stone on imo.

If I find a death bag I do pick it up but I post #jc 4 and ask for someone to PM me with contents to claim the bag. 99% of the time I do not get a response and I get to keep the bag.

I admit going invisi during invasions and taking contents of a death bag isn't very nice but I would not agree that this would be considered an outlaw offense.

Bagjumping imo is TAKING A BAG NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE ELSE. If you are not carrying a rostogol stone then you are fully aware that you can drop items if you die and accept that fact when you leave storage without a rosto.

If someone died in a drop PK map without a rosto and lost items then they have no right to bitch about it because they did not take the precautions given nor is going out during invasions without a rosto knowing that you can encounter any number of creatures you may or may not be able to kill.

Responsibility lies solely on the person who decides to leave sto without a rosto in these situations imo.

PaulB

Even though people are stupid enough to participate in invasions without having a rosto and 10 diss rings in inventory, it is still not nice to take their bags. They eventually end up going invisible to try and avoid the monsters while attempting to recover their bags.

Even though people are stupid enough to participate in invasions without having a rosto and 10 diss rings in inventory, it is still not nice to take their bags. They eventually end up going invisible to try and avoid the monsters while attempting to recover their bags.

wow, way to slam everyone who doesn't do what you do..

LOL

so when it is someone you dont like you come in here to insult and post blocked from X bot but when its a friend you come and post not enough proof and i think bj its ok?? haha bunch of losers