rutuliukas

newhope bagjumper

[PM from newhope: 7k ?]

[PM from newhope: in stor now too]

[PM to newhope: pv sto]

[PM from newhope: i am pv stor ]

[PM from newhope: so ? where are you ?]

[PM to newhope: lol was tht mm cape from my db]

[PM from newhope: NO what a fucking bullshit you are talking about, I WAS FIGHTING MARE BULANGIU THEN YOU WAS KILLED HOW THE FUK I COULD JUMP BAG? think a little... ff]

[PM to newhope: lol i died when u and me were chasing the bula and i died and only u were there]

[PM from newhope: and was trying to save other guys from mare atk ]

ICIANDCHAIN: when u picked db was mm cape inside]

[PM to CIANDCHAIN: lol bcoz today newhope wants to sell me a mm cape]

[PM from CIANDCHAIN: lol :S]

[PM from CIANDCHAIN: i pick a mm cape but from zenical from his db and return for him]

[PM to CIANDCHAIN: so was the mm cape in my db]

[PM to CIANDCHAIN: so wht did u pick from my db]

[PM from CIANDCHAIN: no i was no the first inside your db and unfortunatly dont have emu for pick all :/]

[PM from CIANDCHAIN: srs pots and h ess]

[PM from CIANDCHAIN: and 10 m ess]

[PM to CIANDCHAIN: did u see the mm cape]

[PM to CIANDCHAIN: in the bag]

[PM to CIANDCHAIN: plz answer]

[PM from CIANDCHAIN: no lol ]

[PM from CIANDCHAIN: the mm cape i pick whasfrom ther guy zenil or some and i return to him]

[ViOlAtEr @ 6]: ciand just said tht when he picked my db there was no mm cape ....and the only person to see me dying was u ...bcoz i was healing u and u flee and the bula

lol it is clear

i dropped 280 magic ess + 280 hes+ 30 srs+ 5 diss ring+ mm cape+ spirit and matter ess and when ciand reached db found only 10 magic ess and no mm cape...

well all i want to state tht bjing is fine and not against rule of el but when u get a team together to help each other u dont bj .....u loose trust and ur dignity...ty and no more comments from me.......love the game.

63096632.png

ye see how much capes i bagjumped already?! dont you know some monsters drop MM? a lot ppls use mm in pk train or harv? dont you know i resel some of them? naaaaahhhh i use only bag jumping, all time in el i dont kill monsters or do economy i just walk with invis all maps and search for someone to bagjump...

actualy anyone who was in fight agains mare in bethel saw that i didnt had time to bag jump anyone... was all the time or fighting, or trying to save lower ppls till team come... but dont seems like you can understand that where was a lot ppls invis... nvm i probably dised from bula leaved him with rats and 10 summoners with 80hp tooked your mm and atk bula again...

EDIT: oh forgot to note, all items from my bot is bagjumped too...

(IT WAS SARCASTIC)

Edited by newhope

1. Plz convert images to jpegs before posting >.>

2. Many of your screenies simply show a person invisible, this proves nothing. Going invisible to avoid too stronger monsters would not be uncommon at all.

EDIT:

Nice job tho with some of the screenies.

Guess the only debate now is;

Is taking invasion monster drop bags bagjumping?

Edited by Korrode

ye sorry for png format, and ofc it not show, they just stand and wach, name of post must say that "Newhope is bagjumper" all others just stand..

oh and thous few who stand on bags ? they steped acidently i understand... screeni with chat? oh he was just jokeing... all ok

your member can tell that i bagjumped even if i was fighting, and noone have any screenies nothing, but its "true"

EDIT: all thous was waiting for deaths not for invas monsters actualy... i was waching that just dont have all screenies, but will have after few more invasions... thour like that scr with pm chat

EDIT2: actualy, bagjumping for me means: jumping on bag when someone hit teleport nexus (what was fury makeing) or stoleing your team db or monsters db wich you kill with team. i wouldnt call bagjumping if you take bag in pk, or take bag from someone who STU*** enough to go on hight monsters w/o rostos. but this pool isnt about mean of "bagjumping" its about how "drty and lonely i am in game"

EDIT3: from yesterdays:

[21:55:50] [PM from LightLan: you got my bag? :(]

[21:55:56] [PM to LightLan: with augs ?]

[21:56:02] [PM from LightLan: augs, conjurer]

[21:56:10] [PM to LightLan: got augs and saw www on some bags]

[21:56:23] [PM to LightLan: came too l8 got only Anjoran and Moebird death msges]

[21:56:47] [PM from LightLan: k]

[21:56:52] newhope: www gz with another conjur cape ^^

[21:56:58] SenZon: not me :icon13:

[21:57:06] newhope: you or liq for sure

[21:59:58] LightLan: seems my conjurer is gone

[22:00:13] newhope: for sure ^^

[22:00:18] newhope: want augs lol ?

[22:00:24] Firmin: lol

[22:03:05] Anjoran: hey senz, you seen a bag round here

[22:08:10] [LightLan @ 6]: ty for returning my conjurer SenZon :)

Edited by newhope

Is taking invasion monster drop bags bagjumping?

Going invis to ninja the drops from high level stuff that people spent a lot of gc to kill is one of the more dick moves someone can pull, IMO.

Also, for the record, I've gone after lots of invaded stuff with Newhope, including stuff on PK maps, he's always split the drops and never I've never seen him take anything that wasn't his.

It reminds me some other thread, very similar.

Let's stop hypocrisy. If you ninja, admit it :icon13:

PS. No flames, please.

Edited by Natsume

EDIT3: from yesterdays:

[21:55:50] [PM from LightLan: you got my bag? :)]

[21:55:56] [PM to LightLan: with augs ?]

[21:56:02] [PM from LightLan: augs, conjurer]

[21:56:10] [PM to LightLan: got augs and saw www on some bags]

[21:56:23] [PM to LightLan: came too l8 got only Anjoran and Moebird death msges]

[21:56:47] [PM from LightLan: k]

[21:56:52] newhope: www gz with another conjur cape ^^

[21:56:58] SenZon: not me :(

[21:57:06] newhope: you or liq for sure

[21:59:58] LightLan: seems my conjurer is gone

[22:00:13] newhope: for sure ^^

[22:00:18] newhope: want augs lol ?

[22:00:24] Firmin: lol

[22:03:05] Anjoran: hey senz, you seen a bag round here

[22:08:10] [LightLan @ 6]: ty for returning my conjurer SenZon :)

The only thing that's odd in this chatlog is that SenZ decided to give it back :)

...unless LightLan has left the brown tagged guild he was in last time i saw him :)

Bad SenZon, next time take dat shit, bad bad :icon13:

The only thing that's odd in this chatlog is that SenZ decided to give it back :(

...unless LightLan has left the brown tagged guild he was in last time i saw him :)

Bad SenZon, next time take dat shit, bad bad :icon13:

well why your guildy ask me to return his MM cape which i "bagjumped" if he is browntaged too? :)

edit: if your policy is not to return DB's why the **** your guildies ask for em then ? :/ or why talk in official chanels about how they are mad coz someone tooked theyrs db?

Edited by newhope

LMFAO. Dude, you have no evidence at all. you got a bunch of people invisible in invasions. GG epic fail.

#1: LiquiD BJ Dleh = LOM! shit tag. no probs there.

#2: SenZon "BJ" LightLan = =HC= which also, is shit tagged. the fact that he gave the bag back is generosity.

#3: You claim to hand out all drops etc evenly, although. I know for a fact that people that help you kill stuff that are in a bad guild or people you dislike, you do NOT share.

#4: You have been a well known theif in EL for quite some time, I lol @ your trying to convince people with these screenshots.

#5: LOL =]

-bigk

Nothing is ever proof. Chatlogs aren't, screenies aren't. It's all a matter of interpretation. I am pretty sure that some of the screenies aren't what they seem to be, but it's kind of striking to see the same names pop up several times.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here: I really have to give Newhope some credit.

For a while he went total rogue on all of EL, but yesterday I saw him work together with a rather large group of people, first on the Mare Bully in MM, and then in Bethel. And from what I hear, he can be a really good invasion buddy too. It all turned sour when people started accusing both him and Liquid of bagjumping. On top of indeed commiting some of the things he was accused of, he's one of the few to actually go and admit to doing so. The fact that he now posts this, is just another confirmation to me that indeed he was too busy fighting to bother to jump and check bags.

The way people usually gang up on him in channels, or just like now on forum is not surprising, but somehow a bit overdone. Cut the guy some slack, there are bigger crooks ingame than Newhope.

Just because he's not with 'the incrowd' shouldn't mean he's free game all the time to blame and take the piss off.

For a while he went total rogue on all of EL, but yesterday I saw him work together with a rather large group of people, first on the Mare Bully in MM, and then in Bethel. And from what I hear, he can be a really good invasion buddy too. It all turned sour when people started accusing both him and Liquid of bagjumping. On top of indeed commiting some of the things he was accused of, he's one of the few to actually go and admit to doing so. The fact that he now posts this, is just another confirmation to me that indeed he was too busy fighting to bother to jump and check bags.

I was in Bethel at the time some of these accusations were made.

In at least one instance Newhope was visible and fighting the MB - he did not step onto any bags during this - yet people who were not there accused him of bag jumping.

Several times I have been with him in PK areas clearing up from invasions - and he has never attacked - and has in fact helped clear.

However if you see him in PK - he will most likely kill you and take your bag = that is PK!

The only thing that's odd in this chatlog is that SenZ decided to give it back :)

Bad SenZon, next time take dat shit, bad bad :)

well why your guildy ask me to return his MM cape which i "bagjumped" if he is browntaged too? :)

Why not ask? :)

lol half of el does that, nothing new about that

i did few times 2, although i dont go to invasions that often, and not just to bj

this is the reason most people go to invasions :)

The way people usually gang up on him in channels, or just like now on forum is not surprising, but somehow a bit overdone. Cut the guy some slack, there are bigger crooks ingame than Newhope.

Just because he's not with 'the incrowd' shouldn't mean he's free game all the time to blame and take the piss off.

On that note, I've seen disputes where someone got nailed to wall on weaker proof than NewHope showed in the first post here (where he accused nobody of bag jumping btw!)

And, I have yet to see a post here about newhope bag jumping anyone fighting against the mare Buls, let alone a post with anything resembling proof. All I can say to those complaining is 'put up, or shut up'

Frankly, I find the way the guy is attacked here (and was attacked in ch.6) disgusting... (double measures, anyone?)

Edited by revi

Lol @ saying others BJ when you're invis on those screenshots too. Epic fail.

DID i said someone bagjumper? or you dont see pool name?

LMFAO. Dude, you have no evidence at all. you got a bunch of people invisible in invasions. GG epic fail.

#1: LiquiD BJ Dleh = LOM! shit tag. no probs there.

#2: SenZon "BJ" LightLan = =HC= which also, is shit tagged. the fact that he gave the bag back is generosity.

#3: You claim to hand out all drops etc evenly, although. I know for a fact that people that help you kill stuff that are in a bad guild or people you dislike, you do NOT share.

#4: You have been a well known theif in EL for quite some time, I lol @ your trying to convince people with these screenshots.

#5: LOL =]

-bigk

#3 ye probabaly yesterday you asked to get 10% but we hade over 10 ppls? so we call it not shearing :) :) :) good one or not shearing with senzon who jumped in last 300hp (first time too against this mare) and asked me to get share coz he used EMP's! :) sorry bu ti think where was some more ppls who deserved share, and normal share not more to you or to other. same to me same to panzer and all others... if you call it not right :) and you want personaly bigger share then all others (btw you was fighting much less then others, you didnt donated anything), then sorry ye i will NOT share in YOUR way. all who participated and who i could get got normal share... btw even brod listed guilds teaming with me even in pk never got atk'ed

and nothing to say about 4, this all pool was about i am thief! happy you atleast got it...

#edit actualy would be happy to hear anyoen who was thief'ed by me? i have heard mwar's calling me bagjumper (hmmm it kinda interesting coz i got theyrs shit list and this "name" right aftern i RETURNED one of mwar's stuff it was strange, i have heard www's calling me bagjumper but hmm exe 2 or 3 days ago tooked bag in votd from guy poisoned in kf, others www but what a hell hmm arent we shitlisted already so as you said: shit tag no prob. (anyway would see any screen shots) where i am takeing your bag's, oh and ye if you will call me bagjumper for taking pk stuff then you know the way where i will send you **** ***)

#EDIT2 the "bagjumping" with mines on peac day is in the same like i said about pk... its drty way, buts still then you enter pk even on peac day you get same mesage...

and all this well known comming from ppls are listening for such persons like you, i am realy happy that noone cleaver enough listen to someone opynnion but try get it himself

Edited by newhope

i have heard www's calling me bagjumper but hmm exe 2 or 3 days ago tooked bag in votd from guy poisoned in kf,
eXe has not been in wWw for quite some time... if he was, action would be taken... but he's not, nothing to do with wWw.

others www but what a hell hmm arent we shitlisted already so as you said: shit tag no prob. (anyway would see any screen shots) where i am takeing your bag's, oh and ye if you will call me bagjumper for taking pk stuff
You were originally shitlisted by us for bagjumping.

Anything a wWw has done to you in the way of bagjumping, serping, broding, etc. is all post your shitlisting.

then you know the way where i will send you **** ***)
enjoy the fact wWw has much more members who PK than LitE does, so you have many more targets, many people newer to PK and weaker than you... but you know well and good that you get crushed easily by top wWw fighters, so dont talk like you're top shit, and be sure to keep that cotu on. Edited by Korrode

I'd insist we keep it civilised. All posts containing language I consider foul will get removed if you, guys, get carried away.

others www but what a hell hmm arent we shitlisted already so as you said: shit tag no prob. (anyway would see any screen shots) where i am takeing your bag's, oh and ye if you will call me bagjumper for taking pk stuff

You were originally shitlisted by us for bagjumping.

Anything a wWw has done to you in the way of bagjumping, serping, broding, etc. is all post your shitlisting.

actualy www havent done anything bad to me exept your 1 hit :confused: and you are loosing this fight, my guild have only 1 pk members and i am preaty sure that you will not get me so easy (your top players its actualy 1-3 players can only beat me, or they cant if i use dis/flee. i am aspecting anything from www, as well as you especting same from me.

then you know the way where i will send you **** ***)

enjoy the fact wWw has much more members who PK than LitE does, so you have many more targets, many people newer to PK and weaker than you... but you know well and good that you get crushed easily by top wWw fighters, so dont talk like you're top shit, and be sure to keep that cotu on.

actualy i dont know none in www who can kill me easy, or well it doesnt happend :P we have dis/flee/summons and a lot over stuff to avoid this... btw korr i dont have anything against www, i like our war sometimes, and i respect alot www members... we had some realy nice fights, some brods, some dirty fights :) :) and etc i like it.

btw korr it was: oh and ye if you will call me bagjumper for taking pk stuff then you know the way where i will send you **** ***)

and last one this post isnt about LitE and WWW relationships :)

#EDIT probably i made a lot mistakes in this replay, so big sorry for hard reading and understanding what i mean

Edited by newhope

I love how almost no one in those pics are on a bag and you don't know that people go invis to also not get destroyed by mobs? OMG SOMEONE INVIS HE MUST BE BJING! Seriously go get a fking life. Tries to make people look bad because he already looks bad, how pathetic.

I love how almost no one in those pics are on a bag and you don't know that people go invis to also not get destroyed by mobs? OMG SOMEONE INVIS HE MUST BE BJING! Seriously go get a fking life. Tries to make people look bad because he already looks bad, how pathetic.

:confused::P:) well i saw you invis in like 6 giws invis, btw another one cleaver man who dont read pool name ? :) did i called anyone of thous bag jumpers? if yes then sorry, the only one jumper here is newhope.

EDIT: and in MWAR was always honory guild, they always understand what they do, and always understand why they do that.

Edited by newhope