Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sywren

Auction: Godless Perk Removal Stone

This auction is for a Godless Perk Removal stone.

This auction is going to be conducted differently than most, so please read these directions carefully.

The auction will begin here on forums. The starting bid is 280K.

The close of the auction will be LIVE in game on Sunday, April 5th at 3:00 PM CST, 20:00 GMT in channel #123456789. This means that the final forum bid is not the winner. You must participate in the live auction.

If you cannot be available at the time of the live auction, please choose a trustworthy friend to bid for you (a stand-in). Be sure that person knows what your max is and won't bid any higher. Stand-in bidders must be named in this thread or in a forum PM to me (if you'd like to remain anonymous). I will not be anyone's stand-in, so please only PM me the name of the person who will bid for you.

All are welcome to watch the channel of course, but please do not speak unless you are bidding.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them below.

BIN price: 900K :)

Edit: time change due to conflict (welcome back Handy!)

2nd Edit: decided on the channel

Edited by sywren

Finally someone changing around the way we do these same old boring autions. I myself will not be bidding, but I wish you luck in this and hope you get a great turnout for the live portion :D

I think it should be fun. I've run quite a few of these auctions on the PK server, but I haven't heard of anyone doing live auctions on the main server. I think of it sort of as an event and auction rolled into one.

Edited by sywren