Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jeredneith

what must be hear

First off i did not know there are new rules to this thread i got scammed so i was upset and singed off right away, so i have no proff, if there is a way to bring up past conversations, idont know, after, our deal, worth about 600k, i didnt get my part and, now belalli cant hear me, and is the one who scammed me, shocker was more of a middle man, but is in same guild, and am sure he profited from my loss, i am very sorry i have no proof, but am very discourged, and problly wont play for awhile, its summer and what not, and these two scammers ruined my EL life, so i will being seeing you guys after awhile, who knows maybe, i am too addiccted to the game but prob wont play tell next winter becase of SHOCKER AND BELALLI, i also lost my cool and swore alot to them, i am never like that normally and would like to apologize to any mods if you had to deal with this, and can ensure you i will never have these probs again, also if noobpl reads this, i have no prob with you, sorry about our heated words, hopefully we can put this behind use,,, sorry again to all i offened expect shocker and belalli, and we be back on after my EL depression goes away:(

do not trust belalli and shocker

Jered W Neith

<edit>

I'd insist you never use any insults in description of your thread. If it happens again I will just remove the whole thing.

~Ayumu

Edited by Ayumu

to review your chat history follow this on your PC ( if you are using windows )

start > my documents > eternal lands folder > main folder > then theres chat logs which should open in notepad, you can copy and paste relevent sections

i knew that already, you should better inform yourself who you can trust, before handing them 600k

nevertheless sorry for you

worth about 600k

Jered W Neith

Ouch. Shocker's not a nice person to begin w/. Him and his buddy try to lure folks into the Pk section of Zirak crypt. One "dies" and pm's you, "Can you get my bag, I didn't heal?"

worth about 600k

Jered W Neith

Ouch. Shocker's not a nice person to begin w/. Him and his buddy try to lure folks into the Pk section of Zirak crypt. One "dies" and pm's you, "Can you get my bag, I didn't heal?"

Is that the e_mc2 guy? He's tried that on me and a guildie before.

I don't know about Shocker, but I met Belalli several times in the feros cave, and he always seemed a kind and unaggressive chap to me. My 0.02 cents of course ...

Rehdon

Hey man I only met you once or twice but you seemed alright :icon13:

Take a breather, come back wiser.

Afterall, it's only money :)