Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spikeayaya

Spikebigpapa banned for foul language in presence of mod

For those who dont know, here is one of the reasons this being of higher Intellect than the rest of us got himself banhammered

(Read: Higher intellect = Immature fool who got a mardy ass on and threw his toys from his pram )

note: language edited (chat from local at VOTD while fighting MB)

Spikebigpapa: alright who is the motherf**ker who took my bag

Snosrap: wow

LiquiD: :o

Blake: shh

radu: lol

Norm: rofl

L33t: lol

radu: oh the

L33t: lol

radu: oh the language, og my f**king ears

Spikebigpapa: f**king sh*tbag f**ks

Spikebigpapa: steal from noobs

radu: calm down, k?

Nerdz: =D

Spikebigpapa: asswipe f**kface sh*tbags

Epitaph: rofl

radu: omfg

Snosrap: lol

Nerdz: O.o

LiquiD: LOL

fern: tut potty mouth

Spikebigpapa: f**k you douche

Mr_13th: oh my

Nerdz: ban

JeRoMeX: lol

LiquiD: lmfao

radu: you are going to take a vacation, dumbf**k

JeRoMeX: your gone

L33t: w00t someone watches late night cartoons

LyedanRoth: outa he's grr

Snosrap: goodbye spike

fern: potty mouth

Spikebigpapa: someone steals bag

Spikebigpapa: i have right to be pissed

radu: yes

radu: but not to curse liek that

Annatira: better than getting booted, Spike, stop swearing

LiquiD: :P

Spikebigpapa: suck my fatty douche

radu: if I hear you cursing on more time like that you are out

L33t: make him pkable first?

Snosrap: yes

Blake: lol :)

FeaRM: yes

momr58: me thinks he doesn't know who he's talking to

Spikebigpapa: all i know is some douche took my sac while i got aggroed by this gay event

radu: oh well, it happens

L33t: i think everyone here has lost some

Spikebigpapa: 200gp = 1 hr

Afaik it carried on with him pming Radu

*bows to the intellect* :P

Edit: *wonders if he left the other mmorpg's he used to play................... or was banned* :(

Edited by conavar

People be nice - just because he has a massive double figure IQ (keep reading and it'll soon be 11), a random sentence generator and issues about his own self worth (big mouth small now how does that end?) is not a reason to pick on a player.

After all he may at some point want to buy my massively overpriced silver ore and who are you to stop him?

but first he needs to save a month's gc to get his leather helm back.

People be nice - just because he has a massive double figure IQ (keep reading and it'll soon be 11), a random sentence generator and issues about his own self worth (big mouth small now how does that end?) is not a reason to pick on a player.

After all he may at some point want to buy my massively overpriced silver ore and who are you to stop him?

but first he needs to save a month's gc to get his leather helm back.

The way I see it, is he is too dangerous to be back, with that massive IQ and his experince playing MMORGS he will soon become too pr0 for any of us to handle. He will be too rich, and too strong for even the most ebul invasion mobs to take 1 on 1. KF will be empty, people will be too scared to enter, and market would be flooded with nmt's and dragon scales in weeks.

wow guys, calm down.

yes MOST of what he said are assumptions after only a few days of gameplay...however, what kind of community are WE to react to something between radu and him in this type of manner?

the main reason i keep playing EL is because of the community and the friends i've met here. why is it that sometimes the EL community can really get me down, too?

be the bigger person, the bigger community, and stop treating newbs like they don't matter.

and don't make fun of what he lost either, when you're newb, whatever it is that he lost took a lot of time to get, and as we ALL know, it hurts to lose a deathbag.

just fucking chill out guys :(

wow guys, calm down.

yes MOST of what he said are assumptions after only a few days of gameplay...however, what kind of community are WE to react to something between radu and him in this type of manner?

the main reason i keep playing EL is because of the community and the friends i've met here. why is it that sometimes the EL community can really get me down, too?

be the bigger person, the bigger community, and stop treating newbs like they don't matter.

and don't make fun of what he lost either, when you're newb, whatever it is that he lost took a lot of time to get, and as we ALL know, it hurts to lose a deathbag.

just fucking chill out guys :(

Nice :P

Aislar rulez!!!

Edited by punti

moving this to gen chat is more ebul than making him pkable imho :(

but Aislar is right, EL in general is not overly noob friendly. Too bad that someone so stupid(ly writing) is the reason to notice this again :/

EL in general is not overly noob friendly.

<threadjack>

I wouldn't say that. I will admit that at times the experienced players can be a bit thick-skinned when it comes to dealing with new players because we tend to forget about what it was like for us when we started.

</threadjack>

But to get back to the task at hand, if you tend to act like a jackass in this game, you will be treated like one from everyone. It's just like people begging for "fr33 st00f", the community tends to frown upon it.

oh and thanks for the lulz douchbag.

but Aislar is right, EL in general is not overly noob friendly.

Looking at the log conavar posted I don't think this person is a typical new player. Are you expecting the community to be 'noob friendly' seeing that? :(

edit: larry was faster :P

Edited by LadyReni

hmm looks like hes not coming back.

too bad we could have used an intellect like his, but he left before he actually said anything intelligent; or, come to think of it, intelligible.

This would be easier to take seriously if it didn't look like the complainant had swallowed and yet failed to comprehend a thesaurus. Most of Spikebigpapa's postings have been impressive in their conflation of content with verbosity, the majority of which consists of absolute nonsense or misplaced adjectives. I suppose I could scribe an equally loquacious assay into deciphering for him the necessity of concisely phrasing communications, but I'm afraid his egomania and persecution complex totally eclipses any attempt to pierce the delusions of grandeur he has erected to shield himself from both humanity and informed exchanges. (Please shoot me if I ever write something else this indecipherable on these forums.)

Oh, and spike: before you accuse me of being a supplicant, please look up the meaning of the word. You're actually looking for the word 'sycophant'. Supplication does not imply sycophancy, nor vice versa. :)

Edited by crusadingknight

EL in general is not overly noob friendly.

<threadjack>

I wouldn't say that. I will admit that at times the experienced players can be a bit thick-skinned when it comes to dealing with new players because we tend to forget about what it was like for us when we started.

</threadjack>

its not the players i mean, in fact many players here _are_ noob-friendly. But its just that new players face things like invasions or whatever without even knowing they exist. I mean, why cant the tutorial NPC give a hint, that gargoyles are roaming WS at night ? just an example.

Use

The

Enter

Key.

Please.

but srsly. Everyone posting on these forums has died 100's of times. We've all lost stuff. We've all lost stuff worth 100x more than you have. Go find another game.

Edited by Shujral

Another FURY recruit?

I'd try to be clever here and misquote him for the sake of a laugh, but its hardly worth the effort.

Personally speaking, I am only too pleased this persons true colours have emerged before he has gotten too far into EL to learn the community is why we're still in EL through the thousands of hours of grinding. An experienced MMO player should know the value behind a games community and not kick off in a new game where he can potentially shoot himself in the foot before he's even a part of it.

An experienced player should certainly be aware that if someone steals his things in a game, they aint gonna hang around waiting to hear his outburst, so SHOULD also be aware that such an outburst was bound to have only an innocent audience.

And since I am willing to believe he IS an experienced player (benefit of the doubt costing = 0gc) then seeing he STILL made such a friggin fuss over his losses and behave in such a manner, well...my intellect, which really IS challenged (ask anyone in my guild), is glad to work out this twunt wont be around messing the game up for the rest of us.

And thats about as generous as I can get on this one.

Wow this is totally the best thread ever. :)

Spikeyaya, you are a total dick. In my honest opinion I think you should turn your ass around and get the hell out of here because you just got the whole of EL (and the game owner himself) against you.If you continue to play I wish you good luck in trying to find a guild who will accept your mannerism.

After reading the post by Neverman, I have the feeling that the two may have something in common.

Something in real life most likely made Both of them do some really rude and obnoxious things in the game.

If something is bugging you, doesn't it make you a bit more likely to snap and act mean?

I agree that he was acting like a total jerk, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest that he might not be a jerk on a good day.

SpikeBigPapa, try to show a little bit of self control, please......if you ever come back, that is.

do some really rude and obnoxious things in the game.

no. not me... I was never rude and obnoxious. sry just for the record. :)

Edited by Neverman

lol sure you lost 200gc (was that all btw) but if you reacted in another way you most likely would have been helped to either find a fast way to get the 200gc back and if you lost some items someone would have probably helped you get those too if not given you everything for free but you pretty much blew it bigtime.

"I am an old-school gamer. I have previously been an integral part of the WoW and Dofus communities."

If it wasn't on an 8-bit computer, it's not old-school. Manic Miner was old-school.

At least IMHO.