[yvendill]: it's nice to ignore swearing ppl

[Ravenod]: I play one on T.V.

[aowen]: yep

[jasonx_2k3]: get on your boots B)

[muilkorfje]: i think beaver is also offensive... heh

[Forve]: smeg?

[teh banned 0n3na]: I play in ant theatre. :}

[teranoz]: nickster was added to my ignore list ast first to be ignored

[nickster]: shut up u dicks n give my smeg bak!

[aowen]: lol

[Roja]: want to be banned nickster?

[Forve]: lmao!

[Angelswept]: its gone dude, that happens all the time

[nickster]: dont give a fuk

[fallenMIkac]: rofl

[Jolly]: yeah, ban is adolescent...

[jsnlu369]: he is still talking like a kids?

[Roja]: what is your problem?

[Ravenod]: thank god

[benneton]: buying body rest pots

[Forve]: nick gonna get spanked

[jsnlu369]: lol

[teh banned 0n3na]: If you want swear and complain go to channel 11. :}

[PM to Tropicano: sorry there was an abuse report on a channel]

[PM from nickster: i died n i saw sum1 take all my stuff!]

[PM to nickster: that's no reason to spam a channel]

[aowen]: yeppers

[PM from Tropicano: kk]

[PM from nickster: i dont care]

[PM from Tropicano: i didnt say anytihg :)]

[PM to nickster: well you should care]

[Kachyna]: its gone blissfully quiet :)

[PM from nickster: y]

[Oris]: now it's finali been some peac now i have ignord nickster

[Ravenod]: Selling gems

[jsnlu369]: yea, i wonder what happened to him

[aowen]: lol

[yvendill]: for sale boots pants helm shield and steel long pm me

[PM to nickster: because you're not the only one playing this game, and if you had any morals or sense in you, you wouldn't do that]

[nickster]: shut up

[manep]: :)

[teh banned 0n3na]: I think this is M word.

[PM from nickster: im fuking pissed off]

[Oris]: suddanly he was GONE

[aowen]: yeah

[Roja]: then be pissed off, but don't spamm

[brazil]: sell leather armor

[jsnlu369]: he is gone in my screen long ago

[nickster]: i can fuking do wat 1 want

[Kullyn]: Anyone have iron bars to sell?

[synetic]: why dont you lot like nickster?

[Oris]: i havent seen him for weeks

[Roja]: ok, so you do want to be banend then, right?

[nickster]: fuk u!

[Roja]: u 2

[Ravenod]: bye :) lmao

[jasonx_2k3]: thats a yes

[nickster]: lol

nickster was booted!

Guest Valley

i think that was totally unfair :):) i was just very pissed off cos i worked so hard to get my stuff after the reset and i now how serious u r and wouldnt do it again.

If is not fair another person take your stuff when you die, why should things be droped?!?!?

There are some very nice players that return your stuff (including including a very famous pkiller, that killed me once and I talked to him nicely and he returned my things... i will not say his name because i dont think he want everybody knowing he did that... maybe he would be ignored by his friends if they know he did it lol... anway, i was conidering my things lost, but i resolved to give a try and talk nicely... if he just says: NO!, i will go harvest stuff to buy all again... that is how the game work, and i think is totaly fair)... It is nota a rule that players should return it, and noone need to do that... in fact, droped things are "not owned" things!

If I may be so bold to give a suggestion.

We've all (or most of us) have died before and lost stuff. And Samhain himself would blush if he heard the words spewing from my mouth. So getting mad when you lose hard-earned items in the game is pretty much normal. But one thing I don't do is flood the game with my rantings. Doing that is only going to get a person banned, which is what happened.

:?

Yeah, just ot make it clear... i think is normal to get angry... but i think you should get angry with yourself... for usign a pkmap as a "shortcut" to storage (lol... yeah, that was the way i got killed...), or for fighting a monter that you know you cannot kill... I do get angry, but with myself...

Ok, I unbanned you, I hope it won't happen again.

It will take up to 20 minutes for yuor IP to get off the banned list.

Well, he told me in a PM that eh is sorry, and promissed to not do it again.

Everyone diserves a second chance, but no one diserves a 3rd.

Guest Valley

this is nickster thanx guys i wont do it again and cant wait to see ya follow me and cheak up on my toy :)

Guest Toyminator
Well, he told me in a PM that eh is sorry, and promissed to not do it again.

Everyone diserves a second chance, but no one diserves a 3rd.

I did, you even gave me a 9th! :D jk

not only are you getting banned, your giving our guild a bad name, if something like this happens again, either you will be kicked or your rank lowerd :|

If is not fair another person take your stuff when you die, why should things be droped?!?!?

There are some very nice players that return your stuff (including including a very famous pkiller, that killed me once and I talked to him nicely and he returned my things... i will not say his name because i dont think he want everybody knowing he did that... maybe he would be ignored by his friends if they know he did it lol... anway, i was conidering my things lost, but i resolved to give a try and talk nicely... if he just says: NO!, i will go harvest stuff to buy all again... that is how the game work, and i think is totaly fair)... It is nota a rule that players should return it, and noone need to do that... in fact, droped things are "not owned" things!

Well, Birkoff, it reminds me some old customs from the 9th century in Europe (or was it earlier ? Can't remember clearly, I was so young then). The knights were fighting against each other, and the winner could take the equipment of the loser (weapons, armors, steed, wife, etc.), but the loser could pay a ransom to get it back...

Hell, asking nicely never hurt. And it has probably better results than harassing through PMs, as your little tale proves it.

*claps and whistles* WTG ROJA!!!!!! WOOT!! way to keep the man down lol, ya im sure he has cooled down, but maybe just a lil longer :)

By what was written up top in the convo.....I can tell that Market channel is still off topic as usual....Roja and Ent Why can't you have people watch over the channels and keep them on topic like you did in earlier stages of the game. Market channel is a joke now because people talk about anything and everything.

wise, thats me...and trust me...ill be watching over soon. i just got rid of the sasser virus and wrote my custom firewall. i have 0 fps atm but im getting a 252 sdram chip today so ill be up and running and watching channel 3 with extreme prejiduce :) i belive hazor does channel 3 also

i used to watch market channel but it is full of people who bitch and send abuse reports when you kick them, have fun yoshi! i'll stick to jc 8 with aki and the others for now

looks like im alone...but ill try my best >< ill join channel 8 every once in a while when i cant even control it, and also ska, the abuse report doesnt matter if u muted/kicked them legitamitly.