Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirag82

I cant login?

captaincrunch is not able to login? i just got back from a trip over the weekend and i am not able to get on y? i havent logged in for like 2 days and i havent dont anythiing wrong? and all thos that are saying i broded people well lol @ u casue i dont own a brod now since they took all my shit. please unlock my char thanks.

You don't happen to know Kosha or anything, right?

damn we posted at the same time man me and you radu we got this connection

she would be in the same range since she live in the same apartment complex with another 500 people that all share same ip range casue we are all commited to timewarner as the only available service noobs. why havent you responded to my god dam post like you always dont. it is very frustrating and i can say F**K it to el you can lock my char and save me the trouble of having to go through this sheit over and over since you have some sort of personal problem with me in the game even when i am not doing anyhting wrong. killing mods friends and broding them isnt a reason to fuck someone over. goodbye to you evil mods and good luck to the rest of you who arent mods friends.

Anyway, you were let back in on a probation, with very strict terms that you agreed to, including no more buying, trading, sharing of character. And what do you know, you ask Anthony if he wants to sell his char, but then suddenly you change your mind and your neighbour (who doesn't even know you) buys it. And then you fuck us all, but we are still the evil mods, right?

lol i told her to not associate herself to me casue i knew you would be like ooooo ban ban ban and yea i did wana buy anthony and i was gona even move if i had to to use it but nooooob dushan tell him not to sellll to me. and yes it still makes no sense that you wont let me have any one char. as long as use only one. w/e u do what u want if u unlock my char i will sell to get some money back and leave the game, tht will make u happy right icequeen? an i F**king didnt scam anyone in this game unlike what u telling me from last time. disease is the moron tht lied about it all to you and to me and i got screwed for it.