Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aki

Fed

Well, I am sure the Fed did some good things, but the fact is, the Fed woldn't be needed if we had a REAL currency, and no fractional reserve bullshit.

You can't have a sound economy based on FIAT money. Your money is never safe, because you have no clue when the Fed is going to print more or change the interest rates. The fact that the whole world uses the USD as a global currency totally defies reason and common sense.

Radu is dead on with this

This crap of making more money to pay off debt all it does is hurt all of us

Have you seen an increase in your pay? So if the $$$ is worth less now, then you are also making less. All this is doing is making life for most of us harder and harder. Stop the gov from spending crap it does not have!!!!

As for the Fed at one time yes it wa needed. Now it is over powerd and has no real use at all (Kinda like the current UN)

You want to help correct the problems we keep having get behind a third party (dem & rep are made from the same mold these days) Get term limits on the ballet in your state. Start figuring out who you are voting for befor they are elected.

Just My $0.02 If any of you rember Jimmy Carter welcome to his 2nd term!!!!

FireBalls

However , if your end goal was to make the worlds economic system fall into chaos so that you could offer a solution of say a ONE WORLD currency then it makes perfect sense that those in the know would engineer the worlds financial system so that it could be brought to its knees based upon the value of one single currency

As allready stated , Russia & China and also France and Britain along with our old buddys the U.N have called for a new world currency.

The irony is this isnt a new idea its been floating around openly in the New World Order brigade for decades.

Did you not see Kissinger / Clinton / Rham Emanuel all basically say the same thing recently which was '' never let a good crisis go to waste ''

By this they mean never walk away from a crisis without concentrating more power in the hands of the few.

Over regulation is an under statement its what these boys and girls have been engineering for along time theyre not interested in the current system staying in place as they know it cannot be sustained in the long run.

You dont have to go many days now without hearing it all over the press and the T.V , next time you hear one of your puppets say the words '' New World Order '' or '' New Global Order'' or ''Global New Deal '' just type it into google .............

1. One world currency centrally dictated by the elite bankers ( your Rothschilds / J.P Morgans / Rockefellers )

2. The end of the Cash System , replaced by a chip that stores your financial / health / legal / passport information electronically. If you dont have a chip , you dont exist ......

3. One World Army , if your not with the One World Brigade your obviously some sort of TERRORIST

4. Regional Federal governments replacing national sovereignty. Theyre talking North American Union ( america , canada . mexico ) European Union ( already in place ) , Pacific Union , African Union ...... all these would answer to one un elected Central power ruled by banking and corperate elite. Much like Wall Street and Haliburton taking office but out in the open finally and not under the disguise of elections by the people for the people to fk the people

Oh and I forgot the part about reducing the worlds population by about five billion so as leaving a handful of dumb workers as George Carlin said

'' just smart enough to push the button in the factory but not clever enough to question why ''

cuckoo cuckoo, someones been watching too many films.

already the dollar and euro are accepted worldwide and controlled by the banking elite. why not merge them?

if we can join the world into one "nation" surely that would be a great thing, ok i know cultural diversity would suffer, but without all the death and expenditure in wars. more people have died in europe due to war than anywhere else, probably by orders of magnitude, thankfully we've learnt and joined together, whatever the difficulties itssurely better than the alternative.

it is quoted from

Congressional Research Service Library of Congress

CRS Report for Congress, No. 96-672 E

not quite sure how you got that information.

"The Congressional Research Service (CRS) works exclusively for the United States Congress, providing policy and legal analysis to committees and Members of both the House and Senate, regardless of party affiliation. "

im glad the first reply was someone making noises like im insane, thats exactly the reaction I expect most of the time but thats fine

tbh I can see why Neverman bowed out of the thread early, as its REALLY difficult trying to introduce people to this subject lightly , the usual reaction is

'' your nuts mate'' or '' youve been watching too many films '' I can tell you now not everything is as black and white as we like to let ourselves believe

already the dollar and euro are accepted worldwide and controlled by the banking elite. why not merge them?

if we can join the world into one "nation" surely that would be a great thing, ok i know cultural diversity would suffer, but without all the death and expenditure in wars. more people have died in europe due to war than anywhere else, probably by orders of magnitude, thankfully we've learnt and joined together, whatever the difficulties itssurely better than the alternative.

Sorry, I missed the part where you convinced me

by your above comment i can only assume you think the system of perpetual conflict and death we currently have, where over $1trillion a year is spent on arms when it could save so many lives, is favourable to a "new world order". people dont need to die, if we work together the our planet can support us all in the way that western people live, but people cant get along which makes me pretty fucking angry. if you wanna be a twat about it i cant stop you, in fact i dont even understand why you would be against the abolition of national borders. i just wish it was diffrent, maybe i shouldn't take it out on you, its probably not your fault you think the way you do. the only way we are gonna start changing things is pick a currency, dollar or euro; and a language, english or mandarin, and get everyone on the same page.

im glad the first reply was someone making noises like im insane, thats exactly the reaction I expect most of the time but thats fine

tbh I can see why Neverman bowed out of the thread early, as its REALLY difficult trying to introduce people to this subject lightly , the usual reaction is

'' your nuts mate'' or '' youve been watching too many films '' I can tell you now not everything is as black and white as we like to let ourselves believe

Sorry, I missed the part where you convinced me

There are plenty of New World Order watchdog groups out there, you can go live on their razor-wire surrounded compound in idaho join them

so hostile ....

im not going to be drawn into a ''whose the twat '' match , I personally dont really mind if everyone thinks im a lunatic in fact that suits me fine

everyday im amazed by how deeply ignorant of the world I am and how I just need to STFU and get in line

sigh

*edit* Anima seriously the NWO you talk about is your own idealistic eutopia , the NWO im talking about, the one being brought about by the powers that be as we speak is far from a eutopia , im sorry that you think im some sort of pro war nationalist, but your just so off the mark its un real .........

im not sorry for bringing up the NWO because if even 1 person gets interested in what it is really about then my post was worth it .......

theres so many things in this world that DO need changing and if you had read my earlier posts Anima you would have seen where I said I do believe that one day the world will stand back and right the wrongs, but entrusting it to the same people who have fucked the world up is not the way it will happen

take 2 hours and watch this video, the people who made it, who are interviewed in it, have spent thier lives researching the NWO , so dont take it from me ... see what you get from listening to them .......

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4583630379439989634

Edited by Ateh

it is quoted from

Congressional Research Service Library of Congress

CRS Report for Congress, No. 96-672 E

not quite sure how you got that information.

probably from here:

http://pennyhill.com/index.php

there's some interesting research documents produced by the govt. i read one

buy the justice department that concluded the drug war was a war against

African Americans. this was back when this idea would have been considered

controversial.

Edited by HereticEast

shuj are you going to have a point of view or just rip on everyone elses ?

Then why did you say it was from the CRS?

because that is the original source. if you think that is made up you can look it up.

that other guy was talking about a disclaimer and the disclaimer refers to his own

legal briefs that he copied not some research paper he cut and pasted from a .pdf

document. as if that guy specifically altered that one section. that wasn't even linked to

on his web page it was put up there for his own use. why would he alter CRS reports

for his own use?

Yes, totally nice.

But there are two small problems with that.

1. If a bad government gets elected, you are totally, unequivocally FUCKED! 1984 would be an utopia. At least there they had 3 factions.

2. Do you want someone from a totally different culture to vote on what you are and are not allowed to do? About 1/3 of mankind lives in China and India, are you sure their ideals are compatible with yours? :)

Nobody needs to believe in the Conspiracy stuff, but everybody should watch it or get information on another way, with an open mind and atleast consider there could be some information that is close to the truth. The people do a great job everyday trying to gather information and put them together. Some go over the borders but who does really know if they aren't telling "some" truth? Everybody needs to find out for himself.

Why should you believe in everything the Government says? Most of them don't have a clue about the topics they discuss about.

Same for TV, they tell you what they want, they get some experts who are totally off the topic, as if they were telling the right thing, not to mention those poor journalists who want to keep up with the experts and tell their bullshit. Those who have even less clue about the discussed topic buy it especially when every show and every channel tell you the same. Ever watched a discussion on TV about a topic that you know a lot about? How much did you agree with those on TV or politicians? Guess how it is when they discuss topics that you aren't familiar with.

What scared me is all the hype about Obama. I hate seeing so called "Super Stars" on TV, i really don't care about their lifes or anything special.

Now when they do the same to a politician who does have a lot of power, people get hyped about him and do whatever he sais, believe whatever he sais and let him do whatever he sais. That is scary. Especially after all America went through with Bush, to be so naiv and be hyped so much about another politician. I mean how can you again let a politician brainwash you. He might have said some things that you like, if you listened..but he hadn't even done a thing and people already lost their minds. This comparison might be not right but everytime i saw a huge crowd cheer for some politician, bad things happened.

What i gather is that the FED is private, not Federal. Nobody knows what they are doing. The huge Banks sit behind the FED and let their guy, now Bernanke? (I just looked him up and aparently he is ranked the 4th most powerful man, uh oh, why would he be a powerful man? He controls the money, he doesn't manage it, no, he controls it)

Experts say the FED does have the power, the power to cause this kind of crisis manually. I think the FED should've known that this was coming and i think they know exactly how to stop the crisis but they are doing the opposite on purpose. A lot of economists predicted this crisis and warned the people 25 years ago!

The House credit thing that caused the crisis started when Clinton was president, Clintons guys now support Obama i heard?

How i understood is that Clinton payed some debt back to the FED but this system is biased on scaling debt so what the Banks or FED did then to increase the debt again is get it from the normal people by letting the poor get their houses (Correct me if you want, not sure if i explained it right, i got my information from a different language)

So basically the economy and the FED in the middle, the whole system based on the FED, is made to fail, it has to fail in order to work. History shows.

Nobody questions the FED, because it is normal, it says Federal, it must be something good..Why is it there? What does it do?

With HR1207 you may be able to find out what happens with your money, who controls the money, why many people lost their houses, why are there bailouts. There is no reason why you shouldn't know what's going on, the FED is Private after all and is above the government.

Money rules the world.

What the Fed does fundamentally isn't a big mystery - just read up on it on various RELIABLE websites.

However, I agree that transparency is a big issue. Right now the Fed basically has complete discretion to do whatever it wants and that means that things are only OK as long as competant people are running it.

You can't really fault them too much to date - the current economic problems aren't really tied to the Fed too much - although the low interest rates probably helped fuel the bubble there would still have been a bubble without them.

My bigger issue is with the fractional reserve system in general. If a bank wants to lend a dollar it should have a dollar. If the Fed wants to loan out dollars at low rates to certain institutions that is fine - somebody needs to create the money, but it should be a government operation and not a private one. When I want to loan you $100 I can't just write you a check for $100 against an account with $5 in it. Banks shouldn't do this either - if anything it should be the other way around - if they have $100 in deposits they should only loan out $80 of it (not $4000).

On the other hand, I'm not a huge fan of fiat money. The problem is that the economy can't grow and shrink - in theory with a controlled money source you can grow or shrink the money pool in accordance with demand. Of course, you do need to be honest with inflation reporting and not manipulate the currency - it seems like this is something that is hard for politicians to resist.

In any case, the fundamental issue is that people aren't involved in their government. Until people wake up and take an interest you're going to have bread and circuses... :)

My bigger issue is with the fractional reserve system in general. If a bank wants to lend a dollar it should have a dollar. If the Fed wants to loan out dollars at low rates to certain institutions that is fine - somebody needs to create the money, but it should be a government operation and not a private one. When I want to loan you $100 I can't just write you a check for $100 against an account with $5 in it. Banks shouldn't do this either - if anything it should be the other way around - if they have $100 in deposits they should only loan out $80 of it (not $4000).

this is how it works, the thing is, when the bank lends out the $80 its deposited in that bank, so they now have $180 of deposits and only $80 of loans so they lend another $60 or w/e, well this gets deposited too and they then have $240 of deposits and can lend 80% of that too, this means they lend much more than the initial deposit but they always have 25% more deposits than loans.