Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Exeus

KF o:

KF poll  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Leave KF so it still has no drops??

• Yes ofc!
    • No, remove.
  2. 2. How often do you pk their?

• Everyday like Liq o/
    • Once every few days
    • Never, pk is geh
  3. 3. Got an idea to make it better?

• Yeh (Post below)
    • No its cool..

personnally i miss how pk used to be when the arenas where been used all the time instead of kf

;)

I'm not a pker..never have been and never will be, so what happens in KF doesn't effect me at all. Having said that, I do miss the free mercury. If some of the pkers are annoyed at the ND aspect of pking in KF then maybe they should start hosting pk contests in KF or simply challenge other pkers to meet them on some other pk map. Or they could even go to the pk server. There are plenty of options to avoid the whole ND fracas that do not include changing the game.

I'm not a pker, but have always had fun running through KF from votd to dp or vice versa via the merc spawn - just to see if any pkers will chase me down and try to kill me.

KF got to the point where it was empty the majority of the time and the free merc was no challenge to get. Changing KF to ND has been great for ensuring lots of folks there.

Leave KF as is. Is more fun now running through to see what happens. Just a shame about the merc spawn

Yeh, should be kept as no drop, because before there was no drop, no1 PKed and was rite boring... however nowadays it seems more active which is good...

Just keep it the way it is really...

Logiscom

Okay im not a Pk'er

However reading everyones posts from this and other threads

How about reduced chance to drop in KF

say 20% chance or 10% with the careful guy perk (might make that a more attractive perk as well then)

That way you have less chance of loosing stuff, but also a better chance of getting some thing out of your pking.

Of course same would have to apply to the monsters there as well.

Yes, with a full ice dragon & thermal serp would you (even with a little chance or pro levels) risk to lose them?

That perk would be cool for 3 pp's and that 10% idea, if rosto was even more expensive, but not for items way over it's value imo.

I really don't PK, so no opinion about KF ND. I thing people enjoy it a lot so I think it should remain ND.

I do miss the free mercury.
I'm not a pker, but have always had fun running through KF from votd to dp or vice versa via the merc spawn - just to see if any pkers will chase me down and try to kill me.

Just a shame about the merc spawn

I also miss the mercury, not because it was free (didn't care about that), but just because of the fun of getting it with out being pked, it was a challenging nice way to release some work day stress :P