Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Exeus

KF o:

KF poll  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Leave KF so it still has no drops??

• Yes ofc!
    • No, remove.
  2. 2. How often do you pk their?

• Everyday like Liq o/
    • Once every few days
    • Never, pk is geh
  3. 3. Got an idea to make it better?

• Yeh (Post below)
    • No its cool..

Poll. No flame no crap. Vote and lets see what it comes up with :pickaxe:

If you have an idea post below.

i think we need to make some arena for 1vs1 or 2vs2 or teams like 3vs3(i play wow so i took this idea from there).

anyway yes remove kf no drop cause people pk hard in there and they get nothing; ALSO KF NO DROP STOPPED PLAYERS PKING IN THE OTHER MAPS (like nc arena and the others)

-Zlat-

Edited by Zlatinho

Hmmmmm

After the topic in chan 6 last night, I think we should all just shut up and enjoy what we have

:pickaxe:

ALSO KF NO DROP STOPPED PLAYERS PKING IN THE OTHER MAPS (like nc arena and the others)

it didn't :pickaxe:

had a fight with lordpida in nc cave just yday.

also killed e_mc2 there

btw, plx keep kf nd :)

voted yes ofc, everyday and yes.

the good idea being just enjoy what you have, complaining for changes just gets you what you want in a bad way

The Linor is fun now as well. :P .

Idk what was said in ch6 last night, but I am happy with the way things are. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

i love kf like it is now, last weekend i had great fun pking, i would like some sort of 'token' prize when you kill someone, if you had to pay 500gc to get into kf and then every kill you made you got 500gc (or 400gc if you want a net gc loss) i think it would spice it up a bit. but thats not completely nescacery and if it will stop people pking so much then its not a good idea, i dont know what effect it would have i just know i would like it.

ND KF has done wonderful things for PK. I voted to keep it as is. One thing Radu can't stand is greed. I agree with Cona and Sqwurl that we should just be thankful that we have KF as ND.

Edited by Ozmondius

Leave as is. It's better then nothing. You can always wish for things, but that wishing not constant whining. as ozmo/sqwurl/cona say, i agree.

I'm still a fan of the 'mini-rosto' idea (reducing the cost of death in all PK areas (arenas and MC maps alike)), but barring that, KF should remain as it is.

Leave it as it is..if you want to encourage a little more pk, simply go in, drop an item in a bag that you can afford to "donate" and fight to keep it.

Yeah I realise it means you step off it even if you win etc and what "could" happen when you do, but teh fun of teh fight remains and you'd have already decided that losing teh item(s) was on teh cards anyways so live with it.

I've found it works, had fun doing it a couple weeks back and now working towards some more personal donations to do it again sometime. Havent a hope in hell of winning a fight, but I do know that even after i hit hell, the people I left behind in KF are suddenly all fighting each OTHER to get to teh bag...

As I said...fun!

i think when you go into KF there should be anti gravity

Lol, that made my day. :D

No point in talking about it either way, just leave it as it is.

I don't go into KF often and I'm not a fighter at all, so this is a good objective opinion just from what I've read on the forums. It seems to me that there is a post in General or Suggestions or someones copied chat logs from in game every other week about KF. It's always "KF is too much this, or should be changed to that, or should be changed back to how it was, or add this, or subtract that etc...{sorry for the bad grammar}) This is not a flame about this post specifically, but sometimes I think people just create polls or bitch and moan just to hear themselves talk. Feel free to complain to me, or quote someone else's entire post and just add one word to the bottom of it of your own and call it "new." Enough already. This is a GAME and it's meant to be just that. It should be fun for everyone, not a place to question every single persons decisions just because you have no life and spend 12 hours a day in your parents basement eating cheetos, hating your life so much that you feel the need to take it out and express your perceived "dominance" over ever single other person in the world. And that's what really grinds my gears :D

I don't go into KF often and I'm not a fighter at all, so this is a good objective opinion just from what I've read on the forums. It seems to me that there is a post in General or Suggestions or someones copied chat logs from in game every other week about KF. It's always "KF is too much this, or should be changed to that, or should be changed back to how it was, or add this, or subtract that etc...{sorry for the bad grammar}) This is not a flame about this post specifically, but sometimes I think people just create polls or bitch and moan just to hear themselves talk. Feel free to complain to me, or quote someone else's entire post and just add one word to the bottom of it of your own and call it "new." Enough already. This is a GAME and it's meant to be just that. It should be fun for everyone, not a place to question every single persons decisions just because you have no life and spend 12 hours a day in your parents basement eating cheetos, hating your life so much that you feel the need to take it out and express your perceived "dominance" over ever single other person in the world. And that's what really grinds my gears :D

e245634.gif:)

*sigh* As I said I'm not flaming your post and specifically not flaming you. It was a generalization and opinion, nothing more. :D

Naaaaaaa.

Cheetos is bad. How about total.

Kf should stay the same.

Any changes to it should be with map. Like adding more land or a castle to shoot from.

KF should remain the same,

Yes, I do PK everyday when i m logged in,

I'm still for the mini-rosto and PK-City idea (kor's and my ideas)

-Kaddy

I'm still for the mini-rosto and PK-City idea (kor's and my ideas)

-Kaddy

Nice Ideas I have to agree with both of them

FireBalls

ND KF has done wonderful things for PK. I voted to keep it as is. One thing Radu can't stand is greed. I agree with Cona and Sqwurl that we should just be thankful that we have KF as ND.

exactly,

just stop making such 'polls' every day pls and play some CounterStrike if you think you need a change

exactly,

just stop making such 'polls' every day pls and play some CounterStrike if you think you need a change

cs sux