Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HereticEast

Wicked Poisonous scorpions

what else to drop daggers? make them big. put them in Tahraji desert. around armed orc A/D but more hp with poison dmg and extra dmg from their laser eyes but they don't hit so hard.

give it like 1500 hp. drops parts for daggers. does every creature have to be a training creature? it could be like a mini dragon. it's be fun to use a weapon and it be a long hard fight.

Edited by HereticEast

Actually I like the idea of a mini boss type creature. Having this one on TD would certainly bring more people over there.

We should have more mini boss types like baby dragons, stone giants, zergs etc

Actually I like the idea of a mini boss type creature. Having this one on TD would certainly bring more people over there.

Mutant skunks?

Mutant Skunks lol

How about beavers that make dambs out of People not trees

If the beaver gets ya you are stuck as part of the damb fir 15 in game min lol

Well my first thought about poisonous Scorpions was that the effect of the poison should increase...

It start simply with 3 damage then 4, 5, 6 .. if you dont make it to a storage in time you die. That sounds evil omg.

(I dont want to meet them during invasions) :P

Idk if it would look so good if they are too big. Maybe the size of a small spider looks better.

And maybe they should drop something unique so that we can summon them. Which brings up the question: would Dragons resist the poison?

Edited by SolarStar

there are too many players for "miniboss" creatures unless you put them in a mini instance for 1-2 players.. put 1 scorpion for 2k players.. gl ^ ^

it would be in PK realm though. 2k players getting smacked around?

which means only top players (again) could get them like they used to do for dragons for scales, or eneral axe construction book with the MC (smooms, don_pedro, matess, toomas, nitager etc only could kill them and set the price)TommyKnocker

it would depend on what they dropped. if we are talking parts for daggers i don't see that happening i think that would only

work with high level creatures. if a lot of people can kill them... it'd be a waste of time. if i were big character i wouldn't

waste a lot of time on it. big characters don't get that way from monopolizing low/mid level drop creatures.

Edited by HereticEast