Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Funnabee

Wedding Invitation

Family of Eternal Lands your are cordially invited to attend:

The Wedding of HawkFeather and LadyHawk

Friday, March 20 at 5:00 pm EST

in White Stone City at The White Stone Chapel 32, 642

There will be a contest held after the ceremony to honor their day!

*We would like to thank Conavar and LabRat for the time and effort they put into the designing of the wedding dresses. So, if you haven't already, please make sure you have the custom clothing script to see their beautiful work. You can find the intructions at http://thecrusaders.4.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=927

THE CONTEST -

Hawkfeather and LadyHawk have just gotten married and it’s time for them to leave on their honeymoon…But they forgot to pack and need your help to get them ready to go…so let’s hold a little competition..The person who returns first to the White Stone City Chapel (32, 642) and trades with Fabrianne and has all the items on the list will receive the grand prize of 1 steel two edge sword of fire plus 1 rosto. There are prizes or prize packages total so there will be lots of winners. Here is a list of items they will need for their trip.

1) a polished diamond and a gold ring.

2) a hawk feather

3) beehive (honey), wheat and blueberries

4) 1 magic arrow

5) fire essence and wood log for the fireplace

6) 2 sets of teleport essences and 2 fur capes

7) potion of wildness and a rope

The competition starts now!

Edited by Funnabee

omg I can't wait!! I'm so glad the 2 of you are finally getting married, we have been waiting for ages!! I will buy myself a new dress for the occasion, and work on some breakdancing moves for the afterparteh! It will be legendary!

Btw make sure you get Badflip to attend aswell, a wedding just isn't a wedding without him there!

edit: oh and I don't like to boast, but I am the best wedding singer in draia hands down, so I can sing a couple of songs if you like, just give me 2 days warning to rehearse for it!

Edited by St_Arcane

Since her timezone already has daylight saving time, which occurs here a week after the wedding, there seems to be some clarification needed for the time.

5 pm EST means on Friday 20. still 10 pm (22:00) MET or 9 pm UTC.

A tool for calculating time for other countries can be found here for example (I know there are better looking, but it works at least):

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

For EST, just use an east coast state of USA

Edited by HAWKfeather

LadyHawk ask for a Annulment....

Annulment is a legal procedure for declaring a marriage null and void.......

Reason for annulment:One partner had been deceived by the other in order to obtain consent,

and if the partner had been aware of the truth, would not have consented to marry .

LadyHawk ask for a Annulment....

Annulment is a legal procedure for declaring a marriage null and void.......

Reason for annulment:One partner had been deceived by the other in order to obtain consent,

and if the partner had been aware of the truth, would not have consented to marry .

Bet the "deceived" part had something to do with size and the honeymoon :lipssealed::whistle::)

Wonder if their has ever been a real annulment for that reason?

Sorry :devlish:

AttilaTheHun

P.S. Nice picture and wedding :)

Edited by Inglor