Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
2coolfool

Summoning

Oh lol, so the more zoo you do the more you will kill? i think i ll stay out of PK's for a while, i dont wanna get raped by the $$$ guys lol

The higher your summoning lvl is, the higher the chance you'll get mana burned/cooldowned from summoning stones

The higher your summoning lvl is, the higher the chance you'll get mana burned/cooldowned from summoning stones

Surely the higher the lvl the greater the chance that your summons will burn/cooldown?

Surely the higher the lvl the greater the chance that your summons will burn/cooldown?

I think thats what Dushan is trying to say, Raz... :)

I think thats what Dushan is trying to say, Raz... :)

Well, he should rephrase it to:

The higher your summoning lvl is, the higher the chance he will (opponent) get mana burned/cooldowned from summoning stones

Because this was a bit confusing :wacko:

This is teh interweb, home of all things missspelt, mispronounces, misreaded and misundastudz. I'm sure what Khalai wanted to read is almost exactly what Dushan believed he had posted though. If not, then I claim amnesty under the Misundastudz clause.

On topic, I am all for encouraging the "true" summoning skill somehow.

, I am all for encouraging the "true" summoning skill somehow.

I agree but this new MI bypassing summons doesnt do that if it includes the stones aswell

I dont disagree with having the effect ingame but imo it should only work for "true" summons and not stones

Note: Imo all this will do is turn PK into a "who can click the most stones" fest, so it would be nice if the cooldown on stones was doubled or tripled :)

, I am all for encouraging the "true" summoning skill somehow.

I agree but this new MI bypassing summons doesnt do that if it includes the stones aswell

I dont disagree with having the effect ingame but imo it should only work for "true" summons and not stones

Note: Imo all this will do is turn PK into a "who can click the most stones" fest, so it would be nice if the cooldown on stones was doubled or tripled :)

full ack