Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow_runner

Tweak some positive perks

Having various discussions with other players in game and in forums. I think a lot of players don't have a lot of positive perks. As they don't see them worth the "PP's" worth spending on them.

I thought I would suggest a possible tweaking, so there more powerful. But not over powered.

The perks stay the same, just different "PP" costs, etc...

Power Saving:

1 PP + 380gc

Fast Regeneration:

1 PP + 340gc

(Perhaps even think of increasing the amount of healing from the current 3 per min to 5 per min.)

Excavator:

3 PP's + 290gc

Monster Magnetism:

3 PP's + 700gc

Body Piercing:

5 PP's + 2,000gc

Mirror skin:

5 PP's + 2,000gc

Just some thoughts, nothing in stone.

The reason most people dont have these perks are because they have a cloak that gives the perk, easier to spend the GCs for the cloak than the PPs for the perk :evilgrin:

The reason most people dont have these perks are because they have a cloak that gives the perk, easier to spend the GCs for the cloak than the PPs for the perk :D

Yeah, i understand that. But think about advanced PKer's, if they took BP perk & mirror perk for a more reasonable 'pp' price. Then they would be more deadly. As it stands now, no one is willing to spend that many pp's on those perks. As far as I know.

If positive perks are not used by anyone, why do we have them in the game?

Edited by Shadow_runner

good idea,but Fast regeneration perk for 1pp is too cool and a lot of people would take it...

and if it gave even more hp/mana,then almost everyone would have it...

I don't think this one needs to be cheaper

good idea,but Fast regeneration perk for 1pp is too cool and a lot of people would take it...

and if it gave even more hp/mana,then almost everyone would have it...

I don't think this one needs to be cheaper

Are you sure?

Sorry to argue with this one, but how do we know no one uses the perks? I presume you are posting because of a "no one you know" factor, but that might be giving you a false result on overall perk usage ingame, no?

Whilst your ideas on improvement of the perk purchasing might be acceptable, if Radu finds theres actually 85% of players using at least one perk or another (positive ones obviously) then the whole alteration suggestion becomes invalidated. We need figures to work from on this one, I believe, before we can look for ways to change things (for better or worse). So until we actually get info regarding perk usage ingame, we wont know for sure if its an area that needs to be tweaked or not. - PYE

I am sure that Entropy or perhaps even Learner could provide stats on who has what perk and if they are still active.

I am sure that Entropy or perhaps even Learner could provide stats on who has what perk and if they are still active.

I for one have both MM & FR perks because of my style of play.

Also, it's going to be almost impossible to get Entropy to change the PP price of any existing perks. If he lowers the PP price, he'd have to write a special program to adjust everyone's PP's based on the new price and take into account any currently worn cloaks or he would have a player revolt on his hands from people complaining the now have lost PP's because of the lower Perk costs.