Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dylann

how long will i be banned? :/

I am kinda wondering why i am banned i have a feeling but im wanting to know so i wont do this again im sincerely sorry and it shall never happen again

CooLDyLaN

Considering this is what, your 3rd or 4th time being locked for illegal multi?

And you have consistently shared your password since you started playing. You have broken conditions that were laid out for you to be allowed the multiple "second chances" you have gotten.

At this point, indefinite ban.

I dont remember being locked 3 or 4 times that I know of u i dont remember getting banned other than 1 time but i dont remember why.

KK i looked and looked couldnt find that i guess im done with EL so bye if u guys change ur mind, which i doubt ill wait u can deduct my stats wipe my sto do both i just love EL and would like to play again.

Hi im frozen ingame i just want to let u guys know that i did not know what i was doin was against the rules and i have never been baned befor and im srry will never happen again i just want to play el on my charater again i will delete all alts if u can tell me how long im banned for would be nice and im truly srry :(

Ok, basically what you did was sharing a character with Frozen, and using that character, among other things, to get items for your antisocial char. Is that true or not?

i used drac to help cooldylan because he was anti to sell boks armor etc to trik and npc thats it and i did not know was aginst rules and i aplogize for that

i deleted all my alts ecept for drac thats locked u can delte him to idc i will not do this again

i didnt want me or cooldylan to get banned if i knew was against rules to help a freind that way i would have not done it and we would not be postiing here now and im really sorry radu

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

Based on that:

@cooldylan: You get 30 days lock and an item wipe. I'm pretty sure you knew exactly that it was illegal, I also saw you work this gig with outlet(and probably the other alts you had) and a few other people to bypass antisocial. No more alts, no more sharing.

@Frozen: You get 30 days lock. No more alts, no more sharing.

I am not unbanning either of you until you both tell me you understand this, and this applies to both of you:

1. No alts for any purpose, including the ones you made to use during this ban. Those will be locked. (And of course obviously if we see any of the stuff end up from these characters to your unbanned ones, that is illegal multi and results in insta-ban.)

2. No trouble of any kind. I don't want to hear you two are luring newbies or not-so-newbies or scamming, or anything that causes mod time and attention. Any more trouble of any kind (any rule breakings or general annoying troublemaking) or any breach of these conditions and you will be relocked and IP banned.

3. No sharing, either direction. (You use somebody else's char or they use yours).

today is the 4th of april why am i still banned?

I am not unbanning either of you until you both tell me you understand this, and this applies to both of you:

1. No alts for any purpose, including the ones you made to use during this ban. Those will be locked. (And of course obviously if we see any of the stuff end up from these characters to your unbanned ones, that is illegal multi and results in insta-ban.)

2. No trouble of any kind. I don't want to hear you two are luring newbies or not-so-newbies or scamming, or anything that causes mod time and attention. Any more trouble of any kind (any rule breakings or general annoying troublemaking) or any breach of these conditions and you will be relocked and IP banned.

3. No sharing, either direction. (You use somebody else's char or they use yours).

i understand and wont happen again ty and no alts is fine