Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mallards

Mallards Banned During Invasion

Radu. I was in WS looking around and all of a sudden was in the middle of an invasion. Once I got free of the armed orcs I was looking for a way out. I had teled before during an invasion and got wiped out in the portols. I was not sure what to do. Was trying to get to dsafety near the storage or perhaps walk to NC because I had heard that was clear. THis would be a harsh way to end an EL career. Thanks,

Mallards

As I was saying, it was a 3 days ban. But now that I looked at some things, I see that you lied to me, so I am going to extend your ban to a week.

I was in WS looking around and all of a sudden was in the middle of an invasion.

There were 2 warnings before the invasion, one was 30 minutes before, one 10 minutes before, where I made it clear that WS is for people 50 a/d and under. You were not afk at that time, because I've seen your storage logs and stuff.

I had teled before during an invasion and got wiped out in the portols.

You know very well that I don't put monsters in the C1 portal rooms (except maybe very weak monsters, or only during NDDs).

Anyway, here is the bullshit:

[PM to Mallards: omfg]

About 30 seconds later

[PM to Mallards: whata re you doing here??]

[PM from Mallards: i was harvesting and got caught in the invasion]

some time passes, trying to see if he was heading towards some exit, but no, he was just moving around.

[PM to Mallards: and you are still here because?]

[PM from Mallards: i dont want to tele]

Now, I looked at your inventory, to see if you lied to me or not. And what do I see? You were all geared up for fight, and you had NO harvesting items on you (except for a bucket). Evertyhing else was armors, 3 meds, 3 swords, lots of augmented leather, and 100+ HEs. There is no fucking way in hell you'd go to harvest geared up like that.

OK. Well you know what I don't care anymore. Its obvious you have some sort of God complex and have taken the fun completely out of EL for me. I don't need to be talked at in the manner you have above - you probably broke 5 of your own rules just in your post. So it really doesn't matter how long the ban is I will not be coming back to EL anyway. Thanks again for ruining a good experience with the others in the EL community.

Mallards

Claiming the right to post under rule 2 of the bans section rules.

Mallards Posted Mar 4 2009, 12:33 PM

Thanks again for ruining a good experience with the others in the EL community.

Mallard Disputes thread regarding bagjumping

I therefore submit that mallards claims that a good experience has been ruined with others in the EL community is invalid from the point of view of others in the EL community. What his own experience was and how good it seemed, I can only imagine, but this adds more credence to the bad person viewpoint expressed above. Pwnt.