Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lil_webbie

ok...

So what is it now? Why could i have possibly got an ip ban, u said one charcter, i play one charcter, lil_boosie is no longer his he gave it to me, so whats the problem?

Why are you using this forum account?

Real lil_webbie was allowed one account, Jay.

YOU are still banned and getting a new ISP isn't going to help you any, that just breaks rule 24. You also would not have been allowed multiple accounts or sharing even if you had been let back in. All of which was told to you in your bans threads. Along with a final answer of "No" to even coming back.

Oh and illegal multi too. You really didn't learn from the last go-around at all, did you.

And make no mistake, if your brother (or anyone for that matter) is foolish enough to STILL share with you, forum account or game account, he is going to lose his shaky privileges too.

Why are you using this forum account?

Real lil_webbie was allowed one account, Jay.

YOU are still banned and getting a new ISP isn't going to help you any, that just breaks rule 24. You also would not have been allowed multiple accounts or sharing even if you had been let back in. All of which was told to you in your bans threads. Along with a final answer of "No" to even coming back.

Oh and illegal multi too. You really didn't learn from the last go-around at all, did you.

And make no mistake, if your brother (or anyone for that matter) is foolish enough to STILL share with you, forum account or game account, he is going to lose his shaky privileges too.

Why am I using this forums account? Because its mine. I didnt get a new isp my internet is cut off at my house so i was gne play at a friends house, yes i was allowed Jay but in forums pm that we had i told u i planned on buying a charcte as soon as i could and i would let u know, YOU NEVER SAID NO U CANT BUY A CHARCTER, u said i would only be allowed one charcter..... How am i still banned, when u unlocked me a long tim ago? I havent shared no account, lil_boosie gave me his charcter yesterday which he will tell you hisself, which is the same thing is buying a charcter. I never even logged on Jay since he has been unlocked... I have shared no charcter. Lil_boosi was to be my only account

The_Maxamus forum account is posting restricted... (your real account).

I know lil_boosie gave the characters away or sold it/them or whatever, after sharing with lil_webbie and madmax. That isn't even the issue here.

I also know lil_boosie and krams_wife illegally multiplayed on this IP. Period.

So no matter how you slice it, no matter if it was lil_webbie or madmax, rules were broken, conditions of playing were broken.

I still am pretty sure it is madmax, not lil_webbie and people are covering for him.

And for lil_webbie's conditions, I said you can have ONE character and you chose Jay. You tried to give me some roundabout crap about "but if I want someday to change my mind..." but you chose Jay and that is what you were allowed. Period. You should have quit while you were ahead.

So even pretending you are telling the truth and this is really THAT webbie, there were 5 characters on this new IP, at least 2 of which broke the rules.