Eternal Lands Official Forums
Saint

I'm locked

My charactar is locked and i dont know why. I was reading some other posts and i think it was becuase i traded him some of another characters stuff. but what do i do now. i wond trade stuff between characters anymore, please unlock me.

Ok, so you trade stuff between your characters, and you don't get banned. Then you come up with the BRILLIANT idea to make a thread on the unofficial forum saying how stupid radu is, and how you won't play his gay game. And now you want to play again? WTF?? You did everything in your power to get banned, be happy that now you won't play my gay game.

Hmm, so you mean it is not you who posted this:

[Radu is] Probably one of the most ignorant and stupid people who could possibly run a game.

I love how he posts his idea about an ideal economy, and yet EL has the worst economy I have ever seen in any game, if you can even call it an economy.

n00b, your making your game die.

There is no point in investing money on advertising the way you are running your game, it seems as though you do not care about the people who actually put time into your game.

Does what any of the players think matter to you?

The funny thing is that im not the only one who thinks this!

It might not be my place to say, but I don't think that's the same Saint as on unofficial forums. (I think his forum account here is Hannibal). And he plays WoW.

Delete the post if it's not useful.

can easily be checked by checking IP on unoff forums and official forums, if moderators of unoff wanna cooperate ofc

Well, I know for sure that he WAS the same Saint as a few months ago. Now, it is possible that he bought the character, and I am willing to believe it if he brings some proof. So just contact me by PM, or in the game.

BTW, the Hannibal forum account was Saint until the summer, when he had the forum name changed.