Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ppaulosantos

IP banned and char locked

I got banned last week cuz i made an alt and gave him a bunch of books and armor to have some fun while harvesting with the main char, no big deal, nothing meaning, and got banned again. I would like to ask sorry for that and any other thing i may have done in the past but for that i also paid with 4 months banned last time. I am a usuall player and have a p2p char and really think that a permanent ban is a little to much for a givin a noob a bunch of crap. Who am i for contest your decision but i really would like to have my char back and sorry again for what i may have done but i just wannna play my game with no problems and no breaking rules. I ask another chance if possible and remember i already paid for the last disagree with that brazilian who became mod and we had a fight before that so it was 4 months ban. Thanks for attention and i ask for another chance please think about my case and no worries i will not do that again, the matter fact i guess a simple warning instead a permanent ban would be enough but anyway thanks for all.

I will unlock ppaulosantos but let me make this CRYSTAL clear:

You are on probation. No more warnings, no more second/third/fourth/etc chances. This is it. Any more issues with you and you will be relocked for an indefinite amount of time, none of this 1 month stuff. You definitely know better, you definitely have had more than the average share of extra chances.

Got it? One more issue and you are locked.

Which part of my post from your last bans thread is not clear?

I did understand but you the one not listening, you talk like i had been banned several times and it is not true it was just one time and because of an enemy who become mod. I would like to know why did you take it so personal, what did i make for you or any other one, i never messed up with any mods or players i just play the game dot. You talk like if i playing the game would offend somebody or something like that, i said i know what i did was wrong but iam here asking for sorry and telling you it won't happen again so please even very important ppl like you may take back on his words and that what iam asking just gimme another chance and you won't have any more troubles and never hear my name again, that was what happen last time but you listen to me talking in the market channel about pop and investigate me and checked i had give it some stuff and that was all, omg how bad can that be for worth a permanent ban, sometimes you get ppl really scared with your attitudes sorry about telling you that but taking a so radical decision up on nothing is beyound my understanding.

I'm listening but you are not getting it.

You were under the restriction of NO MORE TROUBLE OF ANY KIND. That includes ANY rule breach. It doesn't matter if you traded 3 million gc or the starter kit of goodies (better than the average newb has btw) you traded to your alt. You were told that ANY more trouble from you (after many many many chances where you pleaded just like this time) and you would be gone for good. Trouble does include breaking rule 5.

Where did I say "any more issues with you other than illegal multi to help your alt"?

Let me clarify, to help your very short memory: I have logs full of problems with you since early 2007 because of your constant obscene and crude and rude talk, constant complaints, rude abusive behavior to mods, drunken behavior, all resulting in warnings, mutes, kicks, boots, and multiple locks...all of this by multiple mods. (And the irony is this all started WAY before the mod you mentioned ever was even ingame, let alone a mod). You have had a last chance way too many times.

Not the point here but i never traded with my alt. The things you said about my behavior is truth cuz that time i got really pissed off and was a guild war and the guild master was the mod i always mention. You have the logs so you can check that all abuses and complains about me came always from that guild wich prejudicated me a lot in game and never from any other player. You can ask for me at brazilian channel who am i, I always helped newbies and the brazilian population even grow up because of my patience with newbies on the channel and my always helping behavior. The point is that i guess is not fair i pay for things i did in the past and i had my reasons, just judge me about what iam and not about my far past and I will agree fast. I know you hate me but ask about me to any other player who knows me about giving me a chance and listen what they have to say about me, stop judge me about that infortune ocasion that i have shame and believe or not i was the victim. And again ( I really can't remember that ) but sorry about any crap i may have done or say to any mod ingame.

I'am been ignored here and i would like radu or any other mod please review my case and if possible unban me cuz i got banned another month for multiplay and i guess this is fair enough so please radu answer if possible.