Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Amate

My IP ban and ban

Hi,

I was banned for unknow reason for me... I have already unipban and i m writing 2 months later becouse i wasn t playing EL long time.

But my brother sometimes play for my char. :brooding: I think he did that bad thing... :brooding:

Thnx

Edited by Amate

After all the issues that have come up before about the sharing of characters with you, you still think that "But my brother did it is a really good approach?"

4. Do Not Give Out Your Password.

Once you give your password out to anyone, even for the purpose of character sharing, you relinquish all rights to that character. Eternal Lands is not responsible for the return of your character or account, or for the actions of your character once you have disclosed your password.

You are responsible for your own character.

But when u are playing 2 for 1 char ur char will be better when u don t play every day.

Well if it ends up breaking the rules, and getting locked it isnt better. As i said previously You are responsible for your own character regardless of who is on it.

:whistle: I know, I know I m :) stup*d :omg: . :confused: But i will never brake any rule in everything what have something with EL

:( i m not bad but i wanna back Amate ;):);)

I m sorry i will make a new better password and never give to anyone ...

Edited by Amate

Agreed. No.

We have spent way too much time chasing down your "stolen" items, your "stolen" character, your "hacked" this or that...all to find out you happily shared your character with countless people each time.

What is too much is the amount of mod time you wasted expecting us to get your stuff back, character back, etc etc etc when it was your fault in the first place.

And that you did many many times.

i had 1 unban and 1 unipban and this will be third unban or unipban its nice number and i wont get higher number of this thing. I know for what i have ban and i wont do it and brake any rules anytime. I m bad i know but i will be better... :)

:whistle: I think i dont get it back but i think this wasn t really hard rule brake and i just do mistake with my my password and i give it to my brother :whistle: Edited by Amate