Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
forever

80-100 Instance

Just for the record, the team Bloodsucker, Cruella, Ezmerelda, Geritt, LightLan, Rauch, Sergey, Zlatinho has just finished this instance. We have had a lot of fun but the drops were very poor - just gc's, no rare drops unfortunately.

me-jajohn,Spare,l33t,nahadu,metanol and elg3neral went to the instance

we made a big mistake that we went at night,so after the first wave(FCW) we could see the monsters from like 4 squares...

so they could easily gang us and sneak around us

we somehow made it to the last wave with no rostos at all and about 10 SRs 50HEs everone.

three of us died and the rest tok DBs and escaped.

One of the reasons why we didn't get to the end was that th communication was pretty poor.

however,my MoL was missing. nahadu gave me my whole deathbag but the mol.It didn't break,I checked my counter and It healed me just before I died.

thenwhen we wanted to share the loot,nahadu claimed that he took no bags just like me and spare.

But we saw him taking bags,so....

Edited by jajohn

Jajohn, it is hard to believe what you are saying ... it is serious accusation. Stealing from members of your instance team as well as cheating when it comes to divde a loot is disgusting :/ That certainly qualifies for Disputes, I hope we'll hear from Nahadu as well and get clarification what has actually happened.

he said he gave me everything what was in my deathbag...

I have a screen of my log where the MoL heals me and then there is my death message as a proof that it didn't break

I will tell him that I put it here so he can defend himself

fyi, Nahadu has been kicked from wWw for various reasons:

• Interfering with a FF (it was even involving his own guildmate, who had specifically asked him not to interfere... i consider this scamming, if we know a guildmate has agreed to a 1-vs-1 FF, we do not interfere)
  • There is a very large amount of suspicion that twice recently he has intentionally BRoD'ed players without Good Reason. His general comments and continual questioning if he can BRoD non-shitlisted people alone are enough for me, tbh.
  • The suspicion of bagjumping in this thread further shows a pattern, eventually you can no longer put things down to bad luck, accidents, or 'wrong place wrong time'.

Hello all ; (

I dont play much time...

My account got hacked and i didnt do this what you say up ; (

If i stop play i dont have brod now i have brod, 10 cotu gone,all my armor is broken...

Some ppl who know me can tell you...

I play always fair... Do instance with ppl for fun and relax from training..

I want Apologise for that... But i dont do that.. ; ((

I'm sorry to anyone who was badly affected by my char, it was out of my control and i would never have done these things

.nahadu

Edited by nahadu

Considering Nahadu was a wWw for many months and never caused problems, and then suddenly he was broding/bagjumping/etc., i'm inclined to believe him. I also saw as genuine shock as can be seen over text about the losses of much of his storage and him having a brod, etc.

He's been re-accepted into wWw for now, we'll try and investigate further with any avenues we can.