Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mefi

IP banned

Hi ,i have banned ip - why ? agnieszka me (mefisto) and herount have thesame ip - agnieszka created char radu2 and she has been locked ( also me and herount). Can anyone help me please

Firstly, what would make you think radu2 is a good name to pick?

Secondly, these are a lot of characters for somebody who was already locked for rule 5 illegal multi and can't have alts anymore:

Agnieszka altenter Aurela patrykwielki dragon_ Genonefa GuRaL herount Mefisto Mefo Patrykwielk patryk

patrykwielki postal_ radu2 ShowDown Szere lolzbok ralmod zlamas grzmot mefajstos zlamas ricone canislupus

mefo is my alt - i created him when i was banned year ago smth like that ?? i wasnt trading with him.

Aurela -my bot , i own she.Thats all . I logged on Showdown ( kaito ) to change pass coz kait have probs with connection ( he was waiting for proxy ).

Thats all what i can say here ?

Greetings Aislinn :)

Mefisto is main of my friend, Aurela - his bot located in NC, Showdown isn't Mefisto character, Gural = djadi (herount). I hope that will help to You and Mefisto.

Regards,

Pumba

Hmm i trying to be patient .. but im waiting like 1 week even a lil more and no anserw ?? smth is not clearly ? Whats going on ?

I have received no explanation for all those characters.

It is an unacceptable amount for somebody already locked for illegal multi and on a no-alts restriction.

If your IP is unable to behave, it will not be unbanned.

Ehh Like i said before , herount me and agnieszka have the same ip(thesame internet provider-we are using anthena to connect not a cable , its popular in poland ...) - i written here the chars what i was loggin into , others i suposse belong to herount or agnieszka .Now is clear ?

excuse but what i can know about: altente, patrykwielki, dragon_, Genonefa , Patrykwielk, patryk,patrykwielki ,postal_,Szere, ralmod , zlamas,grzmot,mefajstos etc etc .. I didnt created em ! what proof u need to whiteliste me or unbann ?

Considering your history and conditions of your unlock, I am not whitelisting you nor am I unbanning with this mess on your IP. If you can't straighten it out yourself, or get your brothers/cousins/friends/ficii to straighten it out, this is how it will be.