Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaddy

Isnt this a bit overpowered?

considering ive been seeing Korrode (cant recall if u have) bragging about 'zomg i killed kramxel!!!!!'.... he's prolly 10+ lvls below both of u :x

broded*

broded kramxel :pickaxe:

gz u guys are back on brodlist

As are you.

...and it's gonna hurt a lot more when one of our brods takes out your near 1 mil gc single items than anything u do to us will :P

lets see about that :)

Edit: you gonna complain about the brod aswell soon? :P

Edited by Boedha

i walked into KF. and im conciderably lower in A/D than any of those there from www guild. and instantly im attacked by 3 people. ..

yes... we're pk'ers... we pk.

It's not like you're singled out or anything, KF is No Drops, we dont 'hurt' anyone by killing them, so we attack most anyone... it is a PK map after all.

Edit: you gonna complain about the brod aswell soon? :pickaxe:

I've been complaining about BRoD for years, and so has =Hc=

I think this should read:

I've been complaining about Eternal Lands for years

Seems you're always complaining or trying to change the game to suit YOU, Korrode.

popeye who the fuck are you? do i ever see you in PK?

EDIT#

i walked into KF. and im conciderably lower in A/D than any of those there from www guild. and instantly im attacked by 3 people. ..

What did you expect? walk in KF when some non-allied guys in and walk away safely? Do you have any idea what is PK?

Edited by Kaddy

I think this should read:

I've been complaining about Eternal Lands for years

Seems you're always complaining or trying to change the game to suit YOU, Korrode.

Seems you're always rambling crap.

Seriously i don't think i've ever seen you post one intelligible thing... just uneducated, bias, unwarranted crap. really.

EDIT:

He's just some nub who thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is and has some kind of PK'er complex... posting away on PK related topics when he's got no experience at all with the subject... best to pay no attention to him. :pickaxe: ...unless you have some kind of insect spray handy ^^

Edited by Korrode

EDIT#

What did you expect? walk in KF when some non-allied guys in and walk away safely? Do you have any idea what is PK?

Yes i know what PK is. but its doesnt remove the fact that the fun of it gets killed when your ganged. i dont mind dieing. it comes with going into the map.

but its FUN when you can fight 1 on 1 with peeps. if i die like that i really dont mind. but when its instantly against a gang. its not fun at all.

and almost every other guild doesnt mind not attacking every single moving thing in KF.

ive spend lots of days in there sitting and waiting. picking my fights and chatting with peeps.

WWW is the ONLY guild that i know to gang people 20 levels below them in a/d.

#EDIT: agian.. common decency FTL?

Edited by jizzy

Since when did 'common decency' have anything to do with PK? I'd like to think were I, or any other fr00b, enter a PK map the high level people would leave me alone, but I'm not so woefully ignorant to really believe that. People will attack newbies that have just stepped of IP with no remorse. If you don't want to be ganged, abstain from entering PK maps wherever possible. Shitlist the people who do attack you, and if they walk around dribbling on about "honourable PKing" well... you have extra motivation to screw with them. :)

Since when did 'common decency' have anything to do with PK? I'd like to think were I, or any other fr00b, enter a PK map the high level people would leave me alone, but I'm not so woefully ignorant to really believe that. People will attack newbies that have just stepped of IP with no remorse. If you don't want to be ganged, abstain from entering PK maps wherever possible. Shitlist the people who do attack you, and if they walk around dribbling on about "honourable PKing" well... you have extra motivation to screw with them. :)

for the most part, I disagree. In general, I'm able to come into KF to sit and talk without being attacked by wWw and most other pk guilds, even if a guildie of mine is fighting them. albeit, there are exceptions, but I found that people are a quite tolerant (at least since KF went no drops.

He's just some nub who thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is and has some kind of PK'er complex... posting away on PK related topics when he's got no experience at all with the subject... best to pay no attention to him. :) ...unless you have some kind of insect spray handy ^^

you dont need experience in PK to understand that you guys wanted the UG changed because you kept getting owned by them

He's just some nub who thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is and has some kind of PK'er complex... posting away on PK related topics when he's got no experience at all with the subject... best to pay no attention to him. :) ...unless you have some kind of insect spray handy ^^

you dont need experience in PK to understand that you guys wanted the UG changed because you kept getting owned by them

Have a look around you fool. wasn't just wWw that influenced this change, many other people from different un-allied guilds vouched for it also. so all you people that think it's a "www can't beat so and so.. they want change all stats for themselves so selfish etc etc". Your full of it. IF anyone complaining @ korrode had a look at some of his suggestion's you would see how they didn't benefit him at all; yet they benefited the community.

I just went in and ganged by Anthony, Boedha and AttilaTheHun in KF which they are 20 a/d higher than me, do i need to complain now too? :)

I just went in and ganged by Anthony, Boedha and AttilaTheHun in KF which they are 20 a/d higher than me, do i need to complain now too? :)

buy some ubber def

I just went in and ganged by Anthony, Boedha and AttilaTheHun in KF which they are 20 a/d higher than me, do i need to complain now too? :happy:

buy some ubber def

DO not ever remember attacking you with Anthony and Boedha - KadLub, got a Pic? Not that I would not or anything - would be a pleasure, forget your red cape too. Feel like a victum or something? *, Always whining or flaming it seems. Come to KF I give you a *hugs*.

Anyways it is a game have fun with it, I guess if whiing and flaming on channel 6 is your idea of fun then Korrode and you are having a blast.

Have fun with it:)

AttilaTheHun

Edited by Inglor

I just went in and ganged by Anthony, Boedha and AttilaTheHun in KF which they are 20 a/d higher than me, do i need to complain now too? :happy:

buy some ubber def

nvm :>

No need to brag about how many times i killed bo, i m not like them :wub:

Edited by Kaddy

kk all

stop the crap.

Good point, sgoud is a bit overpowederd on mc maps. raud made them +19 D capped..

Is that A good comprise?

This is a pretty rare item it should be rare and powerfull

wait untill I unless the Wizzy Dirty sock of SMEG

joo will need the uber D G and Mirror to have a hope in heck!!!!

buy some ubber def

nvm :>

No need to brag about how many times i killed bo, i m not like them :wub:

dont forget to mention all the ppl who helped you with that ^^

Small idea for this DeBuff spell:

30 mana

50 magic lv

Effect: Random chance to remove one or two buffs at one cast

And maybe more "cooldown" on spell? Like 1 minute for each use of this spell?

Regards,

Pumba

I see both sides of this point, so not going to comment either way really. I will make this general statement tho, in both EL and RL, whoever has more money, will usually have an advantage, or in this case, whoever is willing to invest more in the game. That has not changed in 3 thousand years, and probably won't anytime soon.