Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaddy

Isnt this a bit overpowered?

killing someone +20 levels below you and you are bragging with it, thats sad.

-Kaddy

P.S. want me to find all the pki's from you from chat logs? :)

THat is what I say Boehda, this guys are complaining cause they attack you in PK 6 at a time or more and your ubbers kick in, they do not often when it is one at a time. Sometime more then one has bronze, makes PKing pretty much pointless to go in with 6 bullies with bronze, I rarely attack people unless they are shit tagged, and all the shit tagged guild have Jerks and whiners in them :P THen they run to VOTD sto and brag on how they made you dis, lol.

I would like to see the stanked defense penelty taken off if more then 2 at a time attack you, seem fair:)

Edited by Inglor

What you mean is totally killing teamwork stuff, EL has much more sense if you make an effort in teamwork than doing that by yourself, and that ubber greaves is actually killing it and making it pointless to do something in team. That's why i am pissed off, i have nothing against both of you or against your ubber greaves or some other $$$ stuff. But nothing should make somebody own 6 other people on you, thats my point.

-Kaddy

Lol @ whole topic

1st off: UDG's were fine as they were, but +19d is still decent i guess. Obviously it's the ppl that dont have them that is whining about them, but i can understand the reasoning for it :P i dont have them, wish i did but im not gonna stop pking just bc enemy has advantage. Just my opinion, fighting an enemy w 5 of your guildies/allies when enemy is +30d... u dont consider that 'fun'? It's not 'impossible' to kill attila if his udg's were working great... ive personally killed him in 1v1 and 1v2(1v2 was w/ loic, some1 manymanymany lvls lower than ATH but loic still had fun) when his udg's were working good+wda... ever try att bless+acc pot (mind u: I was also pking in steel pl8/greaves and iron cuisses for a while)? \o/ Attila brings fun to kf honestly... if it werent for him and his 'special stoof', he wouldnt come back constantly then u all would be kf 'gawd i r so bored lets dance' or something ;/

@Kad: Lol... who cares what a person's levels are tbh... considering ive been seeing Korrode (cant recall if u have) bragging about 'zomg i killed kramxel!!!!!'.... he's prolly 10+ lvls below both of u :x Same hypocritical excuses overandover. Its getting too repetitive honestly :s

Edited by Nahtepa

The whole point is, no1 should be able to do this fucking 1 man army shit ok. PK is teamwork. not whoever has the best items.

and another brilliant point in boedha's screeny. he was able to take all of them np with md greaves, osomn and uber def greaves. It is fucking ridiculous.

Edited by Sabbath

then u all would be kf 'gawd i r so bored lets dance' or something ;/

Are you suggesting that that's not fun ^^

Honestly.. there is so much 'orange spammy armor' in the game atm that it's no longer even all that rare. Limiting the def bonus on the greave is fair enough, and tbh was long overdue. As for the rest of this whole thread: how bout you guys stop flaming here and go kick eachother's butts ingame?

THat is what I say Boehda, this guys are complaining cause they attack you in PK 6 at a time or more and your ubbers kick in, they do not often when it is one at a time. Sometime more then one has bronze, makes PKing pretty much pointless to go in with 6 bullies with bronze, I rarely attack people unless they are shit tagged, and all the shit tagged guild have Jerks and whiners in them :P THen they run to VOTD sto and brag on how they made you dis, lol.

I would like to see the stanked defense penelty taken off if more then 2 at a time attack you, seem fair:)

I'd like to see you PK for 1-2 weeks in tit set, no spec arms/dragon arm/weps.

whatever happens in pk, people will always find something to bitch at, if you say its overpowered just buy a pair yourself and go pwn @kf, we'll see if no one will be able to kill you -_-

might be just me, but dont u need more teamwork to kill something u can barely beat then something you team up on and dies quick?

think about it, you all bring up that arguement about teamwork while u just mean "we cant beat him so lower his ability to dodge 5-6 ppl so we can own him"

change dragon stats aswell pls, according to what they call teamwork we should be able to own it easily

lol, if you let a '1man army' take down 6ppl, just means ppl gotta train more or use different weapons to their advantage. For example: 2ppl or so ppl use SoM (person getting hits will *hopefully* take mana to continue fight and other(s) using SoM will hopefully burn) and rest use weapons to do nice damage.

And another point:

If every1 is bitching about the UDG's... why not bitch about the 'there is no fork' perk? \o/ Iirc, for every xtra enemy on an oppent makes the opponent lose 5def, like 6ppl vs 1 = -25d ... so if some1 has tinf they stay +25d regardless of enemy on u.... so what's wrong if UDG works 5x to make person fight at their real potential? ^^ Im suprised noone is suggesting "Please remove tinf and exchange it with the 'happygoodjob dance perk- instead of losing 5d for multiple opponents, person only loses 4d" \o/ If u wanna have the same advatange as person w/ UDG's, plx take tinf and stop w/ the complaints :/

Red dragons are suprisingly easy if you use your brain (teamwork) :P

EDIT#

THat is what I say Boehda, this guys are complaining cause they attack you in PK 6 at a time or more and your ubbers kick in, they do not often when it is one at a time. Sometime more then one has bronze, makes PKing pretty much pointless to go in with 6 bullies with bronze, I rarely attack people unless they are shit tagged, and all the shit tagged guild have Jerks and whiners in them THen they run to VOTD sto and brag on how they made you dis, lol.

I'd like to see you PK for 1-2 weeks in tit set, no spec arms/dragon arm/weps.

I'd love to see that too :P

Edited by Kaddy

And another point:

If every1 is bitching about the UDG's... why not bitch about the 'there is no fork' perk? \o/ Iirc, for every xtra enemy on an oppent makes the opponent lose 5def, like 6ppl vs 1 = -25d ... so if some1 has tinf they stay +25d regardless of enemy on u.... so what's wrong if UDG works 5x to make person fight at their real potential? ^^ Im suprised noone is suggesting "Please remove tinf and exchange it with the 'happygoodjob dance perk- instead of losing 5d for multiple opponents, person only loses 4d" \o/ If u wanna have the same advatange as person w/ UDG's, plx take tinf and stop w/ the complaints :/

lol. for one tinf perk cost's 7 pp's. not 800k or so GC's. and you missed the whole point of this thread, yet you fail to realise that UDG has needed changes for a long time.

might be just me, but dont u need more teamwork to kill something u can barely beat then something you team up on and dies quick?

think about it, you all bring up that arguement about teamwork while u just mean "we cant beat him so lower his ability to dodge 5-6 ppl so we can own him"

change dragon stats aswell pls, according to what they call teamwork we should be able to own it easily

You being pissed because you bought full magic steel set for rl $. And yes you being alot stronger ofc people will gang you to try to take you down. what you think that someone 20-40+ a/d lower then you will go to fight you and actually expect to beat you? And you will be an even bigger target because with your levels, and the items you use.

Why do you even think radu introduced instances/guilds/etc? One answer; Teamwork.

I See no point complaining about being ganked when you use the items you have.

Edited by Sabbath

or just use def/eva/acc pot and solo em :P

anyway: might be just me, but dont u need more teamwork to kill something u can barely beat then something you team up on and dies quick?

main arguement to get this change was teamwork, but thats a false arguement.. unless you prove me wrong by answering that question

[...]

anyway: might be just me, but dont u need more teamwork to kill something u can barely beat then something you team up on and dies quick?

I Have no idea of what you're trying to say here.

Anyways i need to crash for now. i'll try to figure it out tomorrow. :\

Edited by Sabbath

its easy, today in kf 5 ppl could hardly beat me, why was that? just click attack, keep MI up and restore..

did anyone of the ppl there actually tried communicating with eachother trying to figure out ways to be able to beat me? dont think so.

all i heard was "damn i can hardly hit"

thats not teamwork, teamwork would be communicating with eachother trying to figure out a way to beat it, besides just attacking 1 of the them could have placed some MI removal ward or range using fire/ice arrows (afaik def doesnt block that)

[PM to **: btw, did you guys communicate with eachother? with Oz/Celace/druss]

[PM from **: nah i hate celace you know]

gj on the teamworking

i'd say let the greaves stay as they are, and let them use some of those un-used items for pk, would help the economy a bit too

edit: another suggestion to fix everything could be: give everyone 5million of every item in game + all 150's a/d with maxed attributes so everyone can stop complaining about someone else having more gc, items or stats.

Edited by Boedha

The whole point is, no1 should be able to do this fucking 1 man army shit ok. PK is teamwork. not whoever has the best items.

and another brilliant point in boedha's screeny. he was able to take all of them np with md greaves, osomn and uber def greaves. It is fucking ridiculous.

you totally just contradicted yourself.

I think both sides have *some* decent points here. I don't think one person should be able to fight 4 others of equal or higher level and win. I also don't think that you should be forced to join a guild with high level pkers and gank people in order to win. I see no solution to satisfy both sides.

Of course, you could try and not piss people off so much Boedha. They might not attack you as much.

#edit: added some stuff.

Edited by Shujral

"lol. for one tinf perk cost's 7 pp's. not 800k or so GC's. and you missed the whole point of this thread, yet you fail to realise that UDG has needed changes for a long time."

True that pp is needed for tinf, but unlike udg's, i can guarentee that tinf will never break and is brod-proof :pickaxe:

Nmt perk is 7pp iirc... some people have it, others dont.... I dont see any1 saying 'oshit nmt cape is overpowered... remove it or reduce it atleast garsh!!!' -.-

Edited by Nahtepa

[PM to **: btw, did you guys communicate with eachother? with Oz/Celace/druss]

[PM from **: nah i hate celace you know]

gj on the teamworking

I just lol'ed at this, this is my PM's. And the way you used it is just sad lolz, i of course communicated with ozmo and druss to beat you, and thats why i waited to attack you a little to relax ozmo a little bit. And thats why after i died, i took a few more/different items to beat you, dont use those PM's before you tell the owner how you will use it and dont make any misunderstandings, ffs.

-Kaddy

what you think that someone 20-40+ a/d lower then you will go to fight you and actually expect to beat you?

:pickaxe:

I do :P but then Im just a PK n00b who gets on with it

what is there to misunderstand? the question was clear and your answer was clear too, maybe you should say what you mean next time?

lets have wWw make a list of items/essies/pots of what is and is not allowed in pk or that need changing and all follow their judgement.. they seem to know everything best..

gz u guys are back on brodlist

considering ive been seeing Korrode (cant recall if u have) bragging about 'zomg i killed kramxel!!!!!'.... he's prolly 10+ lvls below both of u :x

broded*

broded kramxel :pickaxe:

gz u guys are back on brodlist

As are you.

...and it's gonna hurt a lot more when one of our brods takes out your near 1 mil gc single items than anything u do to us will :P

The more and more i read this the more and more i agree with attilla. yall are just wining b/c some one had the ability to stand up to yall's gang.

its not teamwork when you gang some one who is low enough a/d that 1 of you could kill easily..

i walked into KF. and im conciderably lower in A/D than any of those there from www guild. and instantly im attacked by 3 people. ..

whats the fun in that.. there is no "tactical ability" i had no "ubber items" and i doubt my guild is on any "shit list"

it's a simple gang bang. its what www does. and its what they will keep doing. and they will keep whining when some one finds a way to stand up to them till everything that gives anyone any type of advantage in a 1 on 5 fight is removed from the game.

common decency FTL?