Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaddy

Isnt this a bit overpowered?

Well some absolutely awesome people in EL, that i love heaps, just gave me an incredible present that will allow me to 'add to the problem' sooo well :mace:

See you all in KF. :>

And to those people, you made me speechless, something that this thread shows is extremely rare, you're are truly awesome.

I bought ice drag set, i made people who are usually a match for me when i use steel/tit armors, diss/tele with ease. i won fight's with absolutely no effort at all. do i still think it's OP? hell yes.

It seems that way for you because your char is very strong, and the stronger one gets, the less equivalent opponents there are to test against.

Then go train and stop complaining :mace:

Love the way you dodged the rest of my post there Dush :mace:

Oh, and Dush, i see my new armor makes me a: "Dushan: omg waste of time" to fight now :)

I do think 5 people ganging up on some is not team work , but a band of Bullys really.

I am, of course all for team work, Team work in this game could be best defined in the new Instances, or lower levels like me going dragon hunting etc.

There is little reward in 5 people ganging up on one person and winning a fight? Now, there are times where this is nessecery I suppose, but often, as pk is now, there are a band of brothers camped at entrance to KF, some one walks in, and everyone runs to slay them? Is this fun? Now if that one person had these sgoud and put up a good fight against a gang and won, then perhaps people would think twice about setting up camp. Maybe they will plan a way to defeat this person..adding more fun for the group? Sometimes, defeating the seamingly impossible, is a lot more fun then winning an easy fight.

I am unsure of the break rate of these rare items, but I do know they break in combat. So , these items really only give a temperary advantage for those that bought them. And, it is a big investment, to go out and spend to win a few fights on a no drop map.

I didn't comment earlier because I'm not exactly a fighter, but it's hard to disagree with the above....

Well some absolutely awesome people in EL, that i love heaps, just gave me an incredible present that will allow me to 'add to the problem' sooo well mace.gif

Let me guess....

JSoC?

OSMN?

Rapier of Death?

I guess there's no point hiding it anyway, as the orange spam will soon reveal it :mace:

Psssst, it's AK-47
lol! Edited by EaglePrince

Oh, and Dush, i see my new armor makes me a: "Dushan: omg waste of time" to fight now :)

Haha, I seriously hope you're joking :) I said that because it's a waste of time to fight as you'd diss at end and I could use that time to pvp with jac, gg :mace:

Haha, I seriously hope you're joking :) I said that because it's a waste of time to fight as you'd diss at end and I could use that time to pvp with jac, gg :mace:

yah waste of time, you could log on :)

i see Korrode is not happy all the time with how things are in EL.

LOL @ ur "fuck em its beta..." maybe u better ask radu to reduce some1ns a/d lvl by some % which u cant kill even ganging ? cuz he/she is using spec arm? :mace:

i agree maybe SGoUD works a bit too "good", but we have a special items to make PK more interesting, and yes most of the time to finish ur opponent faster.

if u offer to remove uber def completely... maybe all spec arm/weaps should be removed then ? what would u say ? i would vote for it!! :)

if u offer to remove uber def completely... maybe all spec arm/weaps should be removed then ? what would u say ? i would vote for it!! :mace:

I would vote for it too \o/

if u offer to remove uber def completely... maybe all spec arm/weaps should be removed then ? what would u say ? i would vote for it!! :mace:

I would vote for it too \o/

\o/ :) poll time? :)

The problems isnt that the item is overpowered, but that you can bring so expensive items to a pk spot with very low risc of losing it.. In most other mmorpgs, you drop stuff on death and thats why people rarely use anything over "standard" gear.. Remove no drop/rostogols in pk and people wouldnt use expensive stuff.. And if they did, they better not die. :mace:

The introduction of a weapon that has a 2.5%+ chance to reduce the opponents defense with 5 would solve the problem? :mace: Ofc uber rare weapon, with decent strength.

I don't think that any item ingame is overpowered more then the Crown Of Life... Lets 'fix' that first :)

The introduction of a weapon that has a 2.5%+ chance to reduce the opponents defense with 5 would solve the problem? :) Ofc uber rare weapon, with decent strength.

Until the person with Uber Greaves buy's one... then he has 168 def and reduces you to 20 :mace:

wel special armor cost allot off gc would love to see al that gc back if the deside to remove it

Don't forget manuers ... Special items are the only thing that makes profit ...

Either prices would need to rise or something else would be needed.