Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tokie

Yes or No ?

Okay,I wanna' get this right. No if's and's or but's about it...

Taini is owner of Guild Trade Bot Meike. If I " #donate " to Meike, say "X" amount of (item) and She wants said item(s)...as the owner,does She have the right to take said item(s) or can she "purchace" those item(s)

ie. I donate Bones She needs for mixing.( * Note I have NOT donated any Bones to the Bot yet )

How can Taini obtain the Bones She needs for mixing ? Buy them from the Bot Herself for market value so as to NOT break rule #5 via inner trading ?

Keep in mind,all sales from Meike Bot are for monthly maint. fees and Guild Proceeds,none of which do I ever see.

Everything I " #donate " is for these purposes.

Bones sold to Bot are used in mixing/manu for items used by Guildies...made in mass by Taini ( I guess you could call it a Guild Project ) ...and I never see a dime outta' it...but I guess you could say Im just trying to cover my azz b4 something bad happens...not after,by asking this.

Respectfully,

Tokie

GM of Poundin'You(#nU)Guild

The bot is yours.

The items on the bot are yours.

You can give and take as you see fit.

Don't use it to multiplay and you're fine.

I am forever giving and taking things from Agneum where she is stationed, the only thing I personally don't do is take her to storage and storage trade with her although Entropy has given that the all clear as long as the bot owner is the one doing the trading.

No alts of any character who uses that bot for guild storage can use it too. If you have a guildmate who uses it, that guildmate cannot have an alt use it.

That includes you and Taini.

As long as you and Taini are not sharing your characters in any way, then both of you can give and take from it.

Just like regular playing without the bot, if Tokie and Taini want to occasionally and reasonably trade, those two characters can as long as each of you is on your own character.

Things just got a lot clearer for me. Thank you,for explaining it so. As neither of us own or use an "Alt" we should have no more problems concerning this issue. No Alt,no problem...wish I woulda' saw it like this before I went and stuck my foot in my mouth a couple months ago ! :)

Tokie

The bot is yours.

The items on the bot are yours.

You can give and take as you see fit.

Don't use it to multiplay and you're fine.

I am forever giving and taking things from Agneum where she is stationed, the only thing I personally don't do is take her to storage and storage trade with her although Entropy has given that the all clear as long as the bot owner is the one doing the trading.

Taini needs to have you take Stormy123 off of Meike Trade Bot,and install Tokie for access. PM Her in-game for quicker responce to any question(s) you may have.

Tokie