Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sywren

Stackable Box Perk

I know, I know, there are a million suggestions for how we can carry more stuff: mules (hurrah!), backpacks, stacking stones (suggested by Radu on ch. 6 yesterday), etc... But I did the search and I didn't see the idea for a stack-ability perk (which I actually find odd since there have been so many similar ideas).

Quite simple: With this perk, anything the player puts in the first slot in inventory is stacked.

Benefits: happy bot owners, less trips to Trik, fighters can carry more potions, etc...

Possible part 2 of this idea: With this perk, anything in your first slot is immune to a rosto (including rostos). If you have the perk, but don't need to stack anything, you could always move your stuff out of this slot.

i like it if you include the second part.

and mining hydro is already easy enough if you know what your doing. but this would make it less time consuming.. takes a while only getting 30 ore a trip.. *at least the way i do it*

but i think this would bring more possitive results than the 1 negative of making it faster to mine hydro..

and remember. the slot is rosto imune.. so if your pk'd on the hydro run then you can lose all the swords your holding. :D

We also discussed with radu in chan 6 with some guys about his "stacking stone" idea. You use that stone on something (you should have 10 of that thing) and the stone stacks it into 1 room in inventory. I.E you have 10 eva pots in inventory, you use the stone on the pots and you can have them (10 of them) in 1 slot in inv, would be good for bot owners too.

Thats radu's idea btw. :D

-Kaddy

He already told its a very good thing and lots of advantages with only 1 disadvantage (thats hydro thingie), he can simply make s2e's un-packable :)

It's quite simple, increase the emu of S2E's, so people wont be able to carry as many. People already get Hydro fast enough as it is, not going to make much difference.

I like the idea, and it would save me a lot of re-stocking my bot. Nice suggestion. :)

*bumps*

It's quite simple, increase the emu of S2E's, so people wont be able to carry as many. People already get Hydro fast enough as it is, not going to make much difference.

Are you sure all carry S2E's ?

I did not and could get over 30 ore each trip.