Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Awards system

question - is the Vanquisher "Achievement" given for Novac's potion quest as said on el-cel page: http://www.el-cel.co...hievements.php or is it given for completing the combat tutorial?

Because AFAIK I've done the potion quest (5 critters?) but I don't have that achievement.

http://game.eternal-....php?user=zalic

but, thanx Radu, i really-really love the achievements list :icon13:

Edited by zalic

question - is the Vanquisher "Achievement" given for Novac's potion quest as said on el-cel page: http://www.el-cel.co...hievements.php or is it given for completing the combat tutorial?

Because AFAIK I've done the potion quest (5 critters?) but I don't have that achievement. 

The Vanquisher Perk is awarded by completing the so called Novac I quest (not the Novac II quest involving those 5 special critters). So if you have killed the last creature for him, you get the award.

It's called the novac potion quest or w/e because when you do the combat tutorial and do all the creatures he tells you to kill he gives you a potion that gives you the vanquisher perk.

It realize some will not be popular but:

• 'Teh Coward' for player who kills most players below their level for easy PvP points (total determined by difference in combat levels).
  • 'Teh Highwayman' for player who gets most drop bags without gaining PvP points.
  • 'Teh Backstabber' for player who killed most people on their buddy list.
  • 'Teh Knife' for player who has killed greatest number of different players'
  • 'Teh Waster' for player who casts most useless spells (i.e. restore when healthy).
  • 'The Big Mouth' for player who is silenced most in Market Channel.
  • 'Mr/Ms Reset' who has reset most times (ties go to player who lost most OA in rest).
  • 'Mr/Ms Storage' for player who has most items in storage.
  • 'Teh Lush' for player who has used most wine/mead/ale.
  • 'Metamorpho' for player who has gone thru most name changes.

I think it would be cool to have an "of the hour" and "for all time" on this page so after a few weeks its not just a race from the old players in the "skills" vs new players that just joined

for example...

"4. Best Farmer. The total of gold coins dropped by the killed monsters."

say this has gone on for a year and someone has X-mill total coin, someone who just joined the game would probably never be able to get on or close to that list because that amount will still be going up but he could fight for the of the hour spot if it is reset every hour... not sure how it would work tho... maybe have it count all the gc collected from drops in a 15 min time span then add that to a total "hour" amount and take away the last 15 min span...

anyway this is a cool idea...

Total Drop GC for the hour- 10,000gc by Mr_X

Total Drop GC for all time- 34,000,000gc by Miss_Y

I think it would be cool to have an "of the hour" and "for all time" on this page so after a few weeks its not just a race from the old players in the "skills" vs new players that just joined

for example...

"4. Best Farmer. The total of gold coins dropped by the killed monsters."

say this has gone on for a year and someone has X-mill total coin, someone who just joined the game would probably never be able to get on or close to that list because that amount will still be going up but he could fight for the of the hour spot if it is reset every hour... not sure how it would work tho... maybe have it count all the gc collected from drops in a 15 min time span then add that to a total "hour" amount and take away the last 15 min span...

anyway this is a cool idea...

Total Drop GC for the hour- 10,000gc by Mr_X

Total Drop GC for all time- 34,000,000gc by Miss_Y

I understand what you're TRYING to say. But how would you stop someone from creating an alt who knows how to play the game and getting the by hour rank?

I also have heard the oldbies have it easy speech before... and have seen new players come up the ranks and beat them over and over again. Let the top dogs be targets to surpass. Even now I look at some players as a goal to try to get to those levels or achievements and I've been playing for years.