Sign in to follow this  
sirdan

do u liek black sabbath?

do you like black sabbath?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. do you like black sabbath?

• !..!, hell yeah !..!,
    • whats black sabbath?

i'm just not a fan of heavy metal, rock or goth music, therefore black sabbath would come under the catergory of 'shit' for me :)

To Hear Sabbath in Action, CLick my sig. You may have to wait a while. I am still deleting shitty bands, post their names and I can blam them. It's mostly Zeppelin, AC/DC, Sabbath, Deep Purple, and some Rammstien. Oh yeah, a shitload of Tenacious D. This may be EXTREMELY offensive to some people.

lol, no i'm as straight as a ruler killer. Black sabbath and other gothy, greebo bands are shite, pure and simple. Angst, whiny music doesn't cut it for me, that's all.

I mean you can't really sit back with a few girls and a couple of bottles of beer with some dickhead screaming on the stereo. is just isn't cool.

Thalos i have to go against you there, Goths and heavy metal and rock people arnt shit, Shit is too good for them, they are the suckiest shitiest crapiest GRRRR theres no word to explain how bolloks they are! Lets face it people, its just someone shouting in a microphone about how he cant get any because hes ugly! I mean us hip hop and rap people have all the girls! therefor rock people must be gay :S Sharon osbourne is really a man (It's easy to tell)

Have you even heard Sabbath? Their music isn't just whiny screaming like Hardcore bullshit. What the hell is there to listen to if not rock? Especially Sabbath, they were never loud ass punks and their music was tasteful with good lyrics. If you hear Hail Satan in a song and you dismiss it compeletley because of that, I feel sorry for your tiny conformed mind.

Oh yeah

RAP= Retards Attempting Poetry

They can't rhyme or anything. I can't tell any rappers apart it has gotten so bad. I doubt when a new song comes on the radio you go That's a 50 Cent song. Hell no, besides Rap has no melody and no lyrics. Even worse, no electric guitar!

Dude, in your avatar is Ozzy making fun of AC/DC, because that is just not right. AC/DC is the third greatest rock band in world History...

=======

Best Bands

1. Led Zeppelin

2. Deep Purple

3. AC/DC

4. Black Sabbath

5. Pink Floyd

========

Edit

Yeah, I really need to start to edit my posts, fuck off.

For what it's worth, I agree with Thalos. Most of the heavy metal bands give me headaches or scare my nose hairs into hiding with bad lyrics. Some do both. Few do neither.

Umm actully most Rap songs mean osmething and you must be death its easy to tell them apart, 5o cent, luda, snoop, dre, they all have there own different styles and i aint heard black sabboth before but before i heard hip hop i used to love queen :)

i was gonna ask if they play techno, but i figured that they dont since i dont know about them =x

(i do know about them, but they are just another mean to loose your hearing at a young age if you ask me) :evil:

I've heard of them and have to say that the bloke on the right of his siggy looks kool, sly like the devil.... :) Devils advocote is a shite film!

Listen closely to the chords in rock, every band has an EXTREMELY diverse style. I mean, 50 and shit all sounf the same. Rap it the literary equivalent to staring at your shit all day. Dude, download some sabbath, they are differnet than every other band.

lol we could argue the same points all day,let's just settle this.

You greebo's/goth etc.. like your rock music.

Us normal/rudeboy/cool people like r&b, garage, hip-hop and maybe house..

end of.