Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TinY

E_mc2 and wared scammers

I was in PL sto doing my usual stuff then wared comes and asks if i want to join his guild. I say no and he says he pay me 2k gc to join for 2 secs.... I join wared's guild ^PK^ and then e_mc2 comes and kills me.

Just a warning, when you join a guild go naked first and then type #enemies_list after u joined to check for total war \o/

In my opinion, these guys are in violation of multiple rules. 2, 3, 12, and most obviously, 25.

PKing people is fine, but if they are working together to lure and scam unsuspecting people, its just gone too far. Can someone help get rid of them?

[PM from E_mc2: hi]

[PM to E_mc2: hi. ]

[PM from E_mc2: do u want join my friend guild?]

[PM to E_mc2: how many guild members do you have?]

[PM from E_mc2: naw 3 in guild but guild have 1h]

[PM from E_mc2: pm to wared]

[PM to E_mc2: i thought you wanted polish people?]

[PM from E_mc2: nah,all players]

[PM to E_mc2: who is guildmaster?]

[PM from E_mc2: Wared gm]

[PM to E_mc2: why do you want me to join you?]

[PM from E_mc2: my friend want players]

[PM from wared: hey]

[PM to wared: hi]

[PM from wared: you join to my guild]

[PM to wared: what guild is it?]

[PM from wared: new ]

[PM from wared: plx join d;d]

[PM from wared: ^^]

[PM to wared: d;d is guild name?]

[PM from wared: diabelki]

[PM from wared: you join plx]

[PM to wared: do you have website or more info i can read about guild?]

[PM from wared: plx join ;d]

[PM to wared: i need more information pls.]

[PM from wared: my guildi s new and i make is today]

[PM from wared: i not have information]

[PM to wared: i see.]

[PM to wared: is e_mc2 in your guild?]

[PM from wared: no is my friend guild]

[PM to wared: what guild is e_mc2?]

[PM from wared: harv]

[PM from wared: niee]

[PM to wared: it has 1 members?]

[PM from wared: yes]

[PM from wared: you join?]

[PM to wared: why do you want me to join?]

[PM to wared: what do you want me to do for you?]

[PM from wared: you nice ;d]

[PM to wared: is e_mc2 nice?]

[PM from wared: and #join_guild diabelki]

[PM to wared: haha. you see this?]

[PM from wared: ?]

[PM to wared: [Qormendas @ 2]: but just a warning, it was E_mc2 and wared]

[PM to wared: what is that?]

[PM from wared: lol]

[PM to wared: did e_mc2 tell you about how he tricked me?]

[PM from wared: yes]

Just a warning, when you join a guild go naked first and then type #enemies_list after u joined to check for total war \o/

This is only useful if you are a combatant in total wars. By default this is not the case, everyone is non-combatant unless they have set themselves as combatant.

So another option if you don't want to end up in an unexpected total war: don't become combatant, and if you did after all, #enemy_pacifist and 50kgc to go back to risk free (in this aspect) guild-joining.

I was also under the impression that you began as a pacifist. Can you imagine logging on and dying in storage because your guild went to total war?

Edited by Shujral

pacifist being default means you are pacifist to start with and have to change it yourself.

Exactly. Therefore, there must be some discrepancy in the story that TinY posted, correct?

These guys also might pm you asking you to save their db in zirakinbar crypt because they just died training ogre, then come pk you. They've done it several times now.

pacifist being default means you are pacifist to start with and have to change it yourself.

Exactly. Therefore, there must be some discrepancy in the story that TinY posted, correct?

He just forgot to tell that he already was a combatant. Once you are set as combatant in a guild, switching guilds does NOT set you back to default, only paying the 50k gc fee will change it back. His advice to go naked first is therefor only important if you are already a combatant, for most people this will not be a problem.

Mixi (not a combatant)

These guys also might pm you asking you to save their db in zirakinbar crypt because they just died training ogre, then come pk you. They've done it several times now.

I can confirm this also, they tried it (unsuccessfully) on a guildmate.

Additionally, E_mc2 (previously Topios) is known to BRoD without reason, everyone should be wary of him.

His current guild tag seems to be "HARV" btw.

Edited by Korrode

hehe,that's 1 of the thousands :) U have to admit, Topios Is better than Rayla

Emc2 tried to lure me into Zira PK too and lets just say he's not going to be winning any oscars anytime soon :icon13:

Admittedly though I don't condone what these scammers do, you can't help but marvel at their innovative and inventive approach to getting drops in this climate.

I've been taken advantage of this game multiple times now because of my "trusting personality." I suppose some could call it stupidity :rolleyes:

And now that I know about the secret PK room in Zirakinbar, hopefully I won't be falling for that again. But who knows? I'll probably fall for some other trick being as it seems there are lots of people with these intentions in this community. And that's just a shame.

When someone asks for help, if I can, I help them. People have helped me lots of times and I have really appreciated it. However, I don't *expect* it and that's probably the way it should be.

I guess having scammers out there just makes the game more realistic, and we should all face the fact that we have to be careful. I love this game, and I won't go as far as saying anything needs to change with regards to matters like these.

However, I also think it would be just as realistic for troublemakers who have been found in multiple situations to be causing problems for others, to have some or all of their freedoms in the game removed. Too bad there's not an in-game jail. :D

The question is how many posts and how many people have to report problems before a player is deemed as a "troublemaker"? I think enough people have complained about these two guys and if I had the ability to remove them from the game, I would.

But again, I love this game, and being scammed won't keep me from continuing to play it.

The question is how many posts and how many people have to report problems before a player is deemed as a "troublemaker"? I think enough people have complained about these two guys and if I had the ability to remove them from the game, I would.

What I say now might sound harsh, but...

Considering your post it's really good you cannot remove players from the game. As long as our 'beloved' evildoers follow game rules (and scamming, bagjumping, spawn serping, and the like stays within the rules) there is no reason to remove them. It doesn't really matter how many people complains at being deceived. Rules are rules. We have to play along to them.

The jail you mentioned have been suggested several times (search in Suggestion forums). So far it has not been implemented and I doubt it will ever be.

Rules are rules. We have to play along to them.

Advocatus diaboli:

Rules are being interpreted. Especially rules 2,3,25 need interpretation, so that argument is weak.

Its always a decision of the people in charge in the end.

You killed E_mc2

You gained [skipped] PK points

This death message is sponsored by E_mc2

[PM to E_mc2: and please never atack noobs in TD, its not honorable]

[PM from E_mc2: lol]

[PM from E_mc2: ok time go td]

Rules are rules. We have to play along to them.

Advocatus diaboli:

Rules are being interpreted. Especially rules 2,3,25 need interpretation, so that argument is weak.

Its always a decision of the people in charge in the end.

Rule 3 has this at the end, in case you missed it: Rule 2 should also have it (but not related to rl information part)

"**Note** This does NOT include PKing, pvping, "spawn stealing", bag stealing/jumping, or guild/interguild issues. These are a normal part of gameplay and WILL be treated as such."

Rule 25 I think is pretty straight forward as well. Do not cause problems "on purpose". Obviously problems that are not covered by the above mentioned note.