Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tokie

"Car-Wash" style training...

Heres a plausable answer to the "problem" called : Serping Spawn. Use your imagination for a moment...

Theres an NPC with a Bucket of Gold Coins.

You walk up,using the "use" icon you place,say...5 gc in the Bucket,or more for high level Creatures.

You enter the 1st gate,and after you enter the Cage door shuts behind you,you may the enter the 2nd Cage door entering the Main Cage,then the 2nd gate closes. You then are presented with a "menu" in which you Left click on the Creature of your choice. Its just you,and the selected Creature. Start grinding. Train till you flee,diss or die,whichever comes first,(but make it a no drop like KF) then it's the next Players turn. All collected gc will go to the Global Invasion Warning System,or Radu,or ...

Its not big problem,(serping) for us n44bs,as there are multipal spawns of most lower level Creatures,but for the Mid to High level Fighters,this may solve the disputes over this issue if there are multipal "Training Cages" on both C1 and C2.

Or,just maybe,this could be implimented for use in the Arenas not in use anymore ?

Just another n44b idea is all. TY for taking the time to think this over.

Tokie

GM of #nU Guild

I don't think any training should be safe, so I'm against making this cage a no-drop area. Otherwise 5gc seems to be a cheap price for a rostogol stone.

Spawn serping is usually the outcome of lack ability to share a spawn. Similar cages MIGHT solve the problem of spawn serping (to some extension). Instead we will get fancy fights about the queue to this cage.

All in all, I think it's a rather bad idea.