Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cleo

I've paid for a colour change..

I've paid for a colour change, and I went for tea and when I come back on I see a PM from radu saying Hi. Therefore it must be time to change my character, so I rebooted EL, and I made my perfect new character and it says once I;ve typed my name and password in "Error: You cannot create this character, this is a pay to play race, which you must pay real money for in order to have it" But I'm Draegoni lifetime, so whys it messed up?

Did you actually confirm with him that was why he was saying "hi"? Maybe since you did not respond, he did not do it yet.

I would suggest a forum pm to him (forum name entropy) to ask.

I cant get back ingame though... It says when I try to login "You need to update your character, due to the new models! Go on new character screen, type your existing username and password, update your character then press done. * YOUR STATS AND ITEMS WILL NOT BE AFFECTED"

So I cant get into game therefore I've come to the conclusion hes set it up for me to colour change.

A look/solor change only lets you choose from the races you are allowed. If you don'r have an active P2P, you can only choose from the 3 non-P2P races. That message you posted says that Entropy did activate a looks change for you.

I'm lifetime Draegoni, so shouldnt I be allowed to change draegoni?

Then you need to contact Entropy because maybe his records got mixed up at some point. For example, that can happen with chars that get name changes, which is why we charge extra for P2P name changes.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this