Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stonero00

I got banned

Helps if you put the characters name in the post, that way we can see who you are refering to :unsure:

You wouldnt get your character banned for your computer running slow. A read through the rules would be good, then you can see what it was you did to get yourself into this situation.

Link to the game rules

My account name is stonero00

I've read the rules now and i didn't do any of those things. my computer had to be repaired and when i wet back on along time later, i couldn't log in.

Please help.

My account name is stonero00

I've read the rules now and i didn't do any of those things. my computer had to be repaired and when i wet back on along time later, i couldn't log in.

Please help.

Odd, I've never seen a slow computer actually force someone into cheating via illegal multi-playing, nor forcing him into harassing a moderator with decidedly foul language.

If you'd like to continue to lie about what you have done, then I suspect these forums will be the only side of EL you see from now on. Enjoy.

oh that, yes i remember that. i did that ages ago. i am very sorry, i wish to play EL again. could you please unban my char because i realize i should not repeat my previous actions. i hope to play EL again but by the rules this time.

please

What happened to earlier today when you read through the rules, and came to the conclusion that you didn't do anything wrong? I have absolutely no reason to believe that you have read and understand the rules. Similarly, I have no reason to believe you would follow the rules hereon in.

You don't seem to understand what you did wrong. How can you be sorry for something where even after reading through the rules today, you didn't even think you did? I really see no credible remorse, nor indication that you would follow the rules if unlocked. I see no way in which your return to the EL community would be beneficial to anyone.

Why do you feel you deserve another chance? Can you demonstrate your understanding of the rules which you now apparently remember breaking? If so, how can we be assured you would not break those rules again, nor the others you have not yet broken?

i had forgotten what i had done because it was so long ago. and my computer got fixed shortly after. so i thought it was my computer that didn't let me on. but when u reminded me of what i had done i remembered. i am very sorry for my actions and i wish to play EL again playing by the rules because i do not want to be banned again for silly behavior. please un-block my char. i really will follow the rules from now on. please believe me.

Let's try this again, since you seem to be skipping over most of my reply. Please read above and actually answer the questions asked of you.

well when i read the rules earlier i had forgotten what i had done along time ago that got me banned.

i understand what i did wrong, it is just that i forgot what i did and i am very sorry for what i have done.

i believe i deserve another chance, because i am very sorry for what i have done and i wish to play EL again without breaking the rules.

i understand the rules which i have broken; multi-playing - it gives me an unfair advantage in playing EL so i will not repeat this. harassing moderator using foul language - this is just mean and i have learned from my mistakes not to do this again.

i don't know how i can make you believe me that i will NEVER! break these rules ever again. so u will just have to trust me.

I know the rules. You don't need to retype them here.

How did you illegally multiplay?

Which moderator(s) did you harass and direct your foul language toward?

I know the rules. You don't need to retype them here.

How did you illegally multiplay?

Which moderator(s) did you harass and direct your foul language toward?

oh, i understand now. umm i had 2 characters playing at 1 time, 1 for harvesting and 1 for PKing.

i don't remember which moderator(s) i harassed and directed my foul language at.

i don't think i have helped much here.

oh, i understand now. umm i had 2 characters playing at 1 time, 1 for harvesting and 1 for PKing.

i don't remember which moderator(s) i harassed and directed my foul language at.

stonero00, stonero01, daffa_holt0, callumbolt00, stoner00. 5 > 2. Try again.

You were locked about three months ago. Why do you suddenly care now?

You may start over again with stonero0 (created today). Be sure to read through and comply with all of the rules. Ignorance is not a valid excuse.

i believe i only ever used 2 characters at a time.

because i want to start playing again

could u just please unlock stonero00

i believe i only ever used 2 characters at a time.

because i want to start playing again

could u just please unlock stonero00

oops sorry some of that last reply was meant to be quoted from your previous reply

You'd be looking at an item wipe for the illegal multiplay, and possibly a stats wipe. The stats themselves are minimal. Just use your new character, and be thankful.

Ill-gotten goods are not yours to keep.

No.

they aren't ill-gotten goods, i still harvested flowers to get my money for it. and most of the time i only used the 1 character

No.

they aren't ill-gotten goods, i still harvested flowers to get my money for it. and most of the time i only used the 1 character

Note that illegal multi doesn't require both player to be logged at the same time! No where in the rules does it say at the same time! That means using one char to harvest and make gc/items and then getting the items to another char of yours IS illegal multi!

No.

You cheated. You got caught cheating. You lied about cheating.

Also note that you lost the privilege of using alts. If you have more than one character at any point (whether it be using someone else's, or sharing your own), all involved characters will be locked. You may agree to follow the all of rules and continue playing with your new character (stonero0), or if you do not agree to these terms, stonero0 will be locked as well. Your call.