Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Leonidas

Banned for Unknown Reason

My game character is Leonidas1.

I seem to be IP banned. I have no idea who banned me, and even worse, I don't know WHY I was banned.

If it was for spamming, then I really do apologize.

Note that I am the brother of the owner of Pendragon1. I myself own only one character.

Edited by Leonidas

No idea?

Pendragon1, Leonidas1, morto, sharpshooter, xerxes0, xerxe9, pendragon2, gaurd, gaurdian, care_bear, pendragon, Ineedhelp, coolio_elf, newbie_hunter...

All locked for breaking rules 3, 11, 13 and lesser issues of 8 and 24.

Lots of wasted mod time, mutes and boots, returning with alts to evade punishment and make more trouble in channels. (spamming farts in 4 was a real gem).

Let me explain:

Pendragon1 is my brother. I'll ask him to delete his account if you want.

Morto lasted a few seconds because Annatira wanted to prevent confusion(it was my first time, so I did not know about the EL gods).

Ineedhelp was only to figure out why I was banned. It was unsuccessful, so I deleted him.

Those other characters I honestly never heard of. As far as I know, BTW, there is no Pendragon2.

If I was spamming-I really do apologise. I'll make sure it won't happen again.

My brother's actions are not responsibility, so stop talking about Pendragon1.

There was a pendragon2.

If you would like to send me proof you have a brother who plays as well and did some of that stuff, please do.

Meanwhile, you can get Leonidas1 back in a month if no further trouble comes from your IP..

All right, I waited a month. Now will someone please un-ban us?

Well, obviously somebody extended the ban. I wrote this post a month ago, right?

Somebody please help me.

Bans aren't automatically undone until the person posts and we feel he understands what he did wrong and actually might feel some remorse.

Generally somebody who comes back in a month with a bad and/or demanding attitude and not taking responsibility doesn't get unlocked right away, if at all.

PLEASE, I will never spam again! And I'm serious! If there is anything I can do to prove that I am not Pendragon1, then I'll gladly do it!

If you don't believe me, and you reply with a sarcastic comment, I really will be disappointed. But whatever you, at least unlock my brother's character.

Thank you.

PLEASE, I will never spam again! And I'm serious! If there is anything I can do to prove that I am not Pendragon1, then I'll gladly do it!

If you don't believe me, and you reply with a sarcastic comment, I really will be disappointed. But whatever you, at least unlock my brother's character.

Thank you.

I am supposed to unlock the person who supposedly did all the bad things that got you locked? (Definitely not happening.)

IF you were unlocked, it would be one character only, and whitelisted. so no others would be allowed on your IP. (That is assuming you are telling the truth and there really is a bad brother who managed to get you locked too.)

Whoever made all that trouble won't be back. If I find out it really was you (by allowing only the one character back in and the trouble continues), then that character will be removed from the whitelist.

And no, I am not being sarcastic in anything I say. Nothing I have said in this thread has been sarcastic.

All right, I'm tired of being polite.

Why don't you just unlock my IP and Leonidas1? If you delete my brother's character, that is fine (or at least with me!) Ineedhelp is also not needed anymore.

Rest assured that no more trouble will come from Leonidas. If my brother comes back, though, I can't promise anything. :happy:

(How about a perma-mute for him?)

I stated the terms of an unlock based on what you have said, I got no reply from you, hence your character is still not unlocked.

And now you come back a month later and yell? You don't seem that eager if it took you 2 days short of a month to see my response.

And no, your brother won't come back unless you let him use your character, because the IP will still remain banned and Leonidas would be whitelisted. Please read what I said. If that is not acceptable, there is no unlock. Your choice, which I had been waiting for before unlocking.

Hmm I am pretty sure I already explained it in this thread. (And it wasn't just "spamming", it was being rude and obnoxious and foul mouthed continually, making more characters to do so, and intentionally making even more trouble on the new alts made to bypass the punishment in the first place)

If you seriously think threatening me or EL with that is going to get you your way, you are sadly mistaken.

I withdraw the offer of getting any character whitelisted.