Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Am I banned or is the server down

I went to the store and came back and I couldn't log into the game at all it keeps saying can't connect to server. So I went to the forums and it was saying that I'm banned from the forums but I don't even use the forums. For some reason now I am able to post but can't log into the game. Plz tell me its just the server :P

don't call me a fucking idiot u asshole!!!!! Geez why can't ppl be nice these days. I just had a simple problem and u wanna call me a dam idiot? Like I said I didn't know the server was down because I couldn't get in the forums

Dam U

don't call me a fucking idiot u asshole!!!!! Geez why can't ppl be nice these days. I just had a simple problem and u wanna call me a dam idiot? Like I said I didn't know the server was down because I couldn't get in the forums

Dam U

man kind forgot what kindness was.. a LONG time ago...

Maybe if you would quit yelling at everybody both here and ingame, people wouldn't call you names.

first of all I can't yell since this is typing and plus how would u know if i yell at ppl in game. I talk to no one. Matter of fact just shut up because u don't know what u talking about

Actually I do, I was there when you were yelling at everybody at Raven in grahms...

WTF are you talking about???? Do u have me confused with someone else or do u have to make urself feel important by posting ignorant lies? Get your facts straight!

Ok dear! I'm going to be the mature one about this and just leave it alone! You can continue to write coo-coo lies all you want.C ya

............seems like a lovers fight.. no one interuppt them, they might start to make out.. this topic should be locked..

hahaha karba, you are a lunatic!!! *grins* watch out or I'll get you in the arena! :twisted:

chat log? :P