How much gold do you have?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. How much gold do you have?

• Under 10K
    • 10-50K
    • 51-100K
    • 101-200K
    • Over 200K
  2. 2. How many rare items do you have (rare stones)

• Under 2
    • 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-20
    • 21-30
    • Over 30
  3. 3. If you are hoarding, what is your intent?

• 1. Not hoarding
    • 2. Wait for prices to get higher, then sell.
    • 3. Saving for later use (armor, weapons, etc.)
    • 4. Collecting them
    • 5. Other (please describe)

In my case it is just long-term planning, call it hoarding if you wish.

It is not possible to reach serious goals without serious stock of supplies.

Over 200k, over 30 stones - most of them EWE (over 100 - which I seem to be collecting!).

Other than that - Enrichment stones kept for recycling day.

Edit post ents comment below...

Edited by Raz

Currently I have <50kgc but check out my post in the market thread, I'm hoping to increase my funds as we speak. :)

I have a few rostogols which I use, I like to keep 1 spare. All other stones I give to guildies or friends, I don't use them so I figure give them to someone who will turn them into needed items.

Edited by Ringil_Oddsocks

Over 200k, over 30 stones - most of them enrichment - saving for when I need them - or recycling day.

(Glad you didn't ask about enriched ess - I tend to collect EWE!) :)

Well, actually I meant enriched essences too, but nevermind :)

I often have expensive and rare items in my storage, I save them up, and give them to my friends as birthday presents. In my culture birthdays are more important than other gift giving holidays like Christmas.

The presents I give come from me, and are a message to my friends of how much they mean to me.

Shea

I could be called a hoarder, i have 25+ serpent, bindings, enrichment stones, but as ppl know i also make items they are used for.

Atm i am lacking some nexus (wanna "buy" them with hydro) so am not able to use the stones.

If they wheren't as rare as they have been sofar i wouldn't collect them. but selling now and having trouble to buy them when i need them made me keep them. Its to me the same as when ppl have tons of gc. they aint forced to share to others too.

wow. totally broke, but 53 rare things. (not counting attribute removal stone on a bot and hellspawn removal stone on a bot). Most enriches essies. I guess I am a hoarder.

Although I have plans for everything but the ewe. Mostly I just don't have all the ing's to put things into motion. aka, puff my rare bits.

I also like to save for when an item gets destroyed/lost so I can replace it.

I have over 200k gc, but it fluctuates a lot. Could be 0 gc tomorrow. At the moment i have a few enriched essies and only 2 stones, i usually save them to make my own stuff, i am a jane of all trades.

Popular thread :)

Close to 1.5 million gc (again!)

I hoard until I do something I can't say with it.

I bought a full black dragon set and red dragon helm of life and mana to aid in my mining this week - I like being complimented.

Kirianthis has 20+ serpent stones of mine waiting for when he gets round to making stuff with them.

I don't really hoard unless I'm saving up for a perk or something.

Agreed... to this day I'm still just building my character, and the amount of money it takes just to buy certain weapons, cloaks, books, etc... I definitely will "hoard" things like minerals, harvestables, etc. so I can manufacture items and make enough gc to be able to buy all the books, capes, materials I need to keep building my character. Also put back animal items and save what I can for summoning training later... that's about it.

Take care,

Gerrick

What Cruella said. I'm saving the stones for when my manu get's better or for when I get those modable swords or for when I need an enriched essence, but can't seem to get one. Some items really need a lot of stones, so to me it seems necessary to save every one you can get your hands on if you have intentions of getting some high level items done sometime.

And rostos...speak for themselves for the fighters :)

I have > 200k. I admit I prefer to have 500k+ just in case I have time to go

on a leveling frenzy.

...probably a little under 20 rare stones, was using them for manu etc

but now that I think of it, ill probably sell them. I don't keep many

enriched ess.

No more than one of each great sword, armor set, col, com. I break it I buy

a new one then, no backups normally. Id say ive been 'collecting' stuff to

level summons, but no time.

With Halberds taking 6 serpent stones and Dragon Blades two plus 6 Enriched Essies, it doesn't take long to go through a boatload of stones. Yes I have a few, but I'm always using or hunting for more.

Ferny

I only whored rostos to lose them in invasions, others like binding stones, removal stones, invasion tokens I collect for the hell of it when I find.

BTW, this poll is probably lacking a question "what is total value of your gear in sto". Some people have like 100 gc but few millions worth weapons and armor.

I want to have 1 piece of each special item for collection (and for use if it is usable as MoL, Vial Mold, Alembic ...)

The rest i keep for the time i will be able to use it in manu/craft/... (when my lvl will be enought high to try to make item from it). So i will end with collection (1 per item) one day, but it is still some months from me.

I keep gc for buying better books, perks and to order ings ... basically i got to 200k by selling Removal Stone, and i keep it between 100k and 200k to be able use special offers if/when they come. Extensive gc i use for building my character. (Investing to ings for hydro -> nexuses, investing to ings for leveling).

I plan far before and so i safe specials for later use. Means i have a lot of ings in store, but eventually i will use each and every (except the last 1 for collection). And as there are bad days (no harving, invasions ...) i need something to do on store only, without going harv/fight.

#edit - little clarification:

so i hoard ings (ores, minerals) for mixing on bad days in like 1-10k amounths

i hoard rares for manufacturing them, when i will be able to, but i have only 1-4 of kind, as they are, ur... rare :) (and i do not was to lose it until at least 60% chance of actually make the item)

Edited by gilhad123

I have over 30 rare items in sto, sometimes I sell one or two to a friend (not in public market though) for replacing/building something, some I keep for later usage (like replacement for broken armor, alembics and such)

BTW, this poll is probably lacking a question "what is total value of your gear in sto". Some people have like 100 gc but few millions worth weapons and armor.

For the purpose of what I have in mind, I am not interested in the 'net value' of player's possesions.