Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ateh

ZIP guild

So yeh some of you might not consider it worthy of a post in here but whatever if you dont like it dont read it

Basically this is just a warning to hydro runners of EL that the ZIP guild take pleasure in standing on the NON PK platform just as you exit the fluffs cave on a hydro run.

They tele down and immediately start up with the black bear mana burn z00 in an attempt to kill you , for what I dont know as most peeps carry rosto's so its a bit fucking pointless if you ask me

im pretty pissed off actually, not because I got killed but just the cowardly way its done , i hate ( i want to say another word for them beginning with P and ending in Ussys but i wont say it ) summon z00s cos thats the only way they can win , its annoying and if you ask me it makes EL shit to have to fight that crap off

so yeh Hydro run has its risk cos its in PK , so im just letting anyone know that ZiP guild will try to kill you if they are there , just a warning

i lost 2 rostos to those morons and the hydro ore wasnt even for me

*edit* what also pisses me off is that someone over 100 a/d ranks difference is able to use a 95gc summoning stone to kill somone 100 ranks above them, whats the fucking point in training if all you have to do is buy 95gc bear stones all day long ?? summoning stones suck ass , and I thought that before todays circus event

btw sorry for all the swearing im just really annoyed

Edited by Ateh

Sorry Ateh.. but the hydro is hidden in PK land not for us to just walk through it without ever being harassed.

Personally I've been doing a lot of hydroruns and have only met people that were intending to attack twice. the last time was indeed the ZiP guild, but it was THEM that lost the rosto, not me. Thanks to my guildie bodyguard <3.

Quite frankly... NEVER count on being safe when you enter a PK map. The warnings are there, and they are there for a reason.

[PM to Gossip: members all zip]

[PM from Gossip: These are the members of zip, to the best of my knowledge:]

[PM from Gossip: bretryano e_mc2 shocker ]

Take someone along who has 100+ a/d and some decent PK skills, these guys aren't worth much. :)

-Gohan

Sorry Ateh.. but the hydro is hidden in PK land not for us to just walk through it without ever being harassed.

Personally I've been doing a lot of hydroruns and have only met people that were intending to attack twice. the last time was indeed the ZiP guild, but it was THEM that lost the rosto, not me. Thanks to my guildie bodyguard <3.

Quite frankly... NEVER count on being safe when you enter a PK map. The warnings are there, and they are there for a reason.

no your right its PK for a reason to get to hydro , pay off is huge if it goes right

this is just a warning to Hydro runners that ZiP guild decided to ally themselves with Alec Baldwin and the Film Actors Guild's

[PM to Gossip: members all zip]

[PM from Gossip: These are the members of zip, to the best of my knowledge:]

[PM from Gossip: bretryano e_mc2 shocker ]

Take someone along who has 100+ a/d and some decent PK skills, these guys aren't worth much. :)

-Gohan

Correct in every and each possible meaning of this sentence:)

This is not the only crap they are pulling Look at this

Just a heads up

[PM from E_mc2: hi]

[PM to E_mc2: hi?]

[PM from E_mc2: can u help me pls i death in small room next to door in ogr spawn]

[PM from E_mc2: i lost my gc,mm cape,i miss click ogr]

You are under attack, you can't move.

You enter a place reaking of evil and death.

You were killed by E_mc2

------ has expired. Name deleted to protect from being abused

You have died and gone to the Underworld!

No player is in the game with the name of E_mc2

So To all that care heres another group of friendly fun loving people

Ateh I agree with you 100%

I agree aTeh they did this to me yesterday Emc2 and guess what them pansies never showed bck up!!!

they red tagged bye Fame and YES i will BROD you F***ers all the time!!! Thanks for your time

Enjoy the EL lands Hope NOONE sees you!!!!!!!

Peace out

Sweet :medieval::medieval::medieval::evilgrin::)

I too was attacked by the Zip Guild but was fortunate enough to diss and tele. Since it has happened I have serped Bretrayno and Shocker.They both train on fluffs. I got Bret in the fluff cave on way to hydro and Shocker in Skf. Oh and if I get a chance I will Brod them too.

Be advised Senzon and Spark do the same thing.

I believe this thread violates rule 3 and should be deleted.

3. PK-related complaints will be deleted unless the issue is about lying, luring, and/or scamming, and is the main issue, not the getting PK'd. Again proof IS required up front.

ZiP is actually shitlisted by us (wWw), they're harboring someone who BRoDed use for no good reason, so i'm not 'siding' with them or anything, but crying about being PK'ed in PK maps is BS.