Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ashmac11

THE_BEYONDER

Hi! im just wondering if any1 could unbann my old account named THE_BEYONDER shes been banned for i think rouphly 2 years now lol and im completely 100% sure that i will never break any rules ever again the account in question has broken the following rules:

ok i argued with gms and yes like many tried to pull the my brother did it hoping it would work(not likely lol) also i transfered gold and items from one account (cant remember name lol)to the account im trying to get unbanned today i assure u i will never do any of this ever again and if there was any other rules i broke i dont remember after all its been 2 years lol so please get bak to me on this weneva u can...Thanks!

Looking at your logs, you can add hacking threats and abuse of the help_me/#abuse commands, wasting mod time to your list.

You can make a new character and start over but considering all your issues, if we have any more trouble from you, it will be a fast ban again.

Looking at your logs, you can add hacking threats and abuse of the help_me/#abuse commands, wasting mod time to your list.

You can make a new character and start over but considering all your issues, if we have any more trouble from you, it will be a fast ban again.

ok well thanks for letting me know i wasnt expecting much lol i know i did quite a bit wrong lol but then again it has been 2 years.

oh and sorry for so many posts but could u tell me all the accounts ive had on my ip im just curious lol