Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Brendan

MAC/OSX-Character creation problems

Guest Brendan

I am using an imac with 556mb or so of ram so the Cp is compatable. When I go to create a character o this game, I cant type in anything into character name or password. Also, the character is just black and i cannot change characteristics...Ocasionally it works but thats when i am bashing the keyboard and a random key will work PLEASE HELP!

Guest Cain
I am using an imac with 556mb or so of ram so the Cp is compatable. When I go to create a character o this game, I cant type in anything into character name or password. Also, the character is just black and i cannot change characteristics...Ocasionally it works but thats when i am bashing the keyboard and a random key will work PLEASE HELP!

My wife had this same problem on her PowerMac. You must have the mouse cursor in the box you're typing in. If the cursor leaves the entry box the keyboard won't work.

Guest Libit

I seem to be having the same graphics problem - is there a known problem with iMacs?

Guest Adhikari

I had trouble with my imac. Try turning off reflections in the options, that gives me a blank blue screen when it enabled. Also turn on poor man option too.

Good luck

The Mac client is still a bit of a work in progress. Please read the official bugs thread over here for version 1.8.0.

The two most common problems are

1. You have "Use animation program" turned on in the Adv Video options. Turn this off.
  2. You have integrated Intel graphics which bonks on the rounded buttons. See post #40 in the mentioned thread for a temporary fix.

Guest Guest

my proplem with windows is that i press i accept on character creation and it comes up with there is an error

can anybody help me

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.