Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_MaXamus

still banned

an you please unbann my account i want let lil_webbie or any1 else logg on to my account or cause in trouble my self its been 41 days now can some1 reply back when u all are not to busy...... :)

Making multiple threads asking the same thing wont help you. One thread only, and i am sure when its possible the appropriate people will look into it for you!

As was already pointed out, making multiple threads in bans is a no-no.

However, your post here brings up a great point and maybe you better read both of your bans threads again.

Lil_webbie and yourself are no longer allowed to share characters.

yes i understand that i want let any1 log on kreamz besides me. lil_webbies has his own chracter that i gave him awhile back named jay. i am not leetting any log on me or llogging on any other accounts besides mines i learned my lesson believe me :hug:

I learned my lesson believe me ill never share accounts with anyone again or let any1 log on to my account. And i gave lil_webbie Jay account awhile back so he want be logging on my chracter i oly let him log on kreamz because he got bored but i will not let anyone use kreamz besides me an want cause any trouble or chracter sharing an will have no alts i fully understand an apologize. :hug: