Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
handyman

I am quitting EL

Handy,

It was a great day, and a great year. I will miss you! I wish you the best in real life. You deserve the best.

Take care.

SyWren

Edit: Z said it best; you are a PK legend!

Edited by sywren

Agreed. Hugs Handy.. We will miss you! And Glad My internet didn't get shut off before the party.. Hugs! Thank you for all you have done to help out the server and for being so great! :D

Here are picks of the "Gang Bang Handy" or soemthing another event. Looks to me like he was doing pretty good for himself. Too bad i didnt have hannibal, or i would have tried to kill ya too :D

Take a look at handys feet, you can see alll of bkc's missed arrows XP

{P.S. Kickany1 is photo hungry :) }

3246738754_61af78dcef_o.jpg

3246738564_85d09d4b44_o.jpg

3246738662_56ed9811ab_o.jpg

3246738624_29d4d2322f_o.jpg

3245912741_6be7482ee1_o.jpg

3246738792_784a4f99cb_o.jpg

I think thats the right order :S

Thanks to all those that were able to show up for my final day

I will miss you all

Take care and keep building them lvls

Remember its only a game but the friends we make are for real

Handy Thor

On the first try on the 80~100 instance Handyman, Yaser, Gambit, SyAnide and Segor got out with a Dragon Blade.

So far this has been passing on from one to another without a owner but one of us wants to buy it and I think the best solution would be to know if all 5 are interested in acution it within only the 5 of us that teamed to get it out or if we should auction it to all the community.

Personally I would auction it withing the 5 of us and split the gc but I want to get your POV on this one. I have it in my storage and will try to keep it till this is sorted out.

I agree, auction within the group and split the gc with the 4 "losers" of the auction.

only need to hear from handy and yaser but the other 3 votes went the same way...

so, auction will be withing the 5. either online or on the forums... either way is fine by me

Because of the low numbers of players which causes a reduced market, would it not a decent idea to ask radu if he could make it possible for a NPC to buy items dropped in instances for gold coin so the members could split?

If the PK server actually gets a decent player base then maybe remove that possibility?

Just a thought...

PaulB

Because of the low numbers of players which causes a reduced market, would it not a decent idea to ask radu if he could make it possible for a NPC to buy items dropped in instances for gold coin so the members could split?

If the PK server actually gets a decent player base then maybe remove that possibility?

Just a thought...

PaulB

personaly don't think it's worth it.

what happened so far was that we were planning on doing it as often as possible to get items for all, postponing a sale.

due to the lack of time to get everyone together, also the fact that more people will join the next parties, it's better to sell it.

I'm sure that for now a lot of people would be interested in buying items from instances as the number of attempts at them are very limited.

Handy take this coming from some1 who quit and hasn't played in a year... It's the best thing u could ever do... Join the gym get a girl lol this game ruins ur life takes away from u.. I wasted 2 years of my life running around with a branch making the Europeans and radu hate me :closedeyes: but get back to real life it's the best thng for u

I Have already quit

I did on this date Jan 17 2009, 03:04 PM

Its only a recent post that reactivated this thread

I Have only come back twice to help the guys out with the instances and ReMuS has done a few events when i have got board

I guess i should think about getting rid of my chars but have just been to busy building my business (which is going great)

Pooks nice to see your alive and kicking I still remember the fun we used to have :D:)

Handy