Eternal Lands Official Forums
Zamorack

Experienced Map-Maker looking for Hire

Well I will make any map for u for a reasonable low price. I can make an Excellent map in a weeks time pm me ingame or on the forms. I only charge 350k per map (which includes buildings, etc.). I'd like to clarrify that I design your guild maps but I will not pay for putting it in the game.If you would like to see an example of my work contact me ingame. I have made guild maps for:

FURY

PHNX

Edited by Zamorack

No Ingame Maps but I'm realy good with the map editor. If I could figure it out I'd send u some examples of my maps. I'll make maps for 350k, which includes the building insides, teleports, shops, etc.

Edited by Zamorack

Guest Trojan_Knight

I'm sure someone else can confirm this.. But I thinking, no new maps will be allowed to be implimented into the game. Untill the next update. Which if I was told correctly by Roja, ya looking at hmm close to a yr. :) So gives all more time to practice if "needed". I always practice, cuz I always find new ways to make "new" things lolz. :blush:

But 10k huh?.. Hmm.. You may wanna search around, cuz you may be overly undercutting yourself :) Just my two cents. :)

Have fun

I'm sure someone else can confirm this.. But I thinking, no new maps will be allowed to be implimented into the game. Untill the next update. Which if I was told correctly by Roja, ya looking at hmm close to a yr. :) So gives all more time to practice if "needed". I always practice, cuz I always find new ways to make "new" things lolz. :blush:

But 10k huh?.. Hmm.. You may wanna search around, cuz you may be overly undercutting yourself :) Just my two cents. :)

Have fun

I am currently working on Fury's guild map. They are a newer guild so Im only chargeing 10k Ill probably adjust my prices to 50k here soon. I'm only doing guild maps btw.

Edited by Zamorack

I respect your work, im curious how you make these maps :)

But is it legal? :)

I mean mapmakers get paid by USD and if you make them yourself, who are going to look after the maps while the client gets updated? For 50k gc.. You get a change that ALOT of guilds are going to get theire own guildmap. And i don't think thats a good idea to have such a huge amount of guildmaps in such a short time.

The more guildmaps EL gets, the more people will need to look after these maps. Why don't you show some of your work to the Developers? :) I don't know alot about it lol, but they may want you as a Mapmaker?

Well.. maybe you already got permission, (I DONT KNOW) but give it a try :P

Edited by -Hope-

To clarify, I believe the people wanting the map will still have to pay the cash sum required to Radu, I think the guy is just offering to design the map (as the person buying the guild map space from radu has to submit the map themselves)

Robb is correct and I am just DESIGNING the maps for guilds who want one. I am going to try and make my service more discriptive