Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
majykninjaj

Bot Market

I am seeing way too much of these very very very annoying bots... what's the word... spamming the market channel. My suggestion is simple, can a bot market channel be made? I know what you're going to say, just #ingore_bots. Well I already have and when I join the market channel, which I do daily, the bots continue to spam the channel. I've heard there may be a way, yet again, around this problem.. however I haven't played in over a year and I can't remember all these cute little tricks. Maybe it's just me being bothered by this issue but again that's why I'm posting this thought here to be shot down. If there is some trick, I'd appreciate it being shared with us all here, I can't be the only one having this problem. Before anyone says, "use the search bar this has already been posted." Allow me to prerebuttal with I did a search and didn't find anything. Please don't be rude, I've seen enough of that recently and this used to be an amazing community full of considerate and kind people.. don't ruin what made me love this game.

If you're still seeing bots spamming market after using the command, then you didn't actually use the command. Market is quite bot-free and quiet when the command is used.

Perhaps you misspelled the command, like in the above post? #ignore_bots , not ingore?

My first instinct was to tell you to go away in short jerky movements

I shall choose the less provocative "learn to search, you have been a forum member for 4 years don't pretend you have never saw that idea before"

Some suitable searches - I even used " to ensure that I only found exact phrase matches:

"bot spam"

"bot channel"

"bot market channel"

All of the above return valid results. Can't think why you couldn't find them.

Edited by LabRat